Things that suck, and not in a good way.

finding out I had a paper rejected for publication months ago... but didn't noticed when the email came.

Guest n*gu**6

Spendings hundreds of dollars on LED christmas lights last year only to discover only half of them work this year.....grrrrrr

I had a dream last night (more like a nightmare) that Donald Trump was a client of mine and took me for a ride in his airplane that HE was piloting. lol.

Luckily the specifics of our date never appeared in my dream but he was quite charming for a change....in my dreams of course lol.

Guest n*gu**6

When you are so used to plans falling through, you actually plan your week based on the assumption that they will get cancelled again.

Guest n*gu**6

When you go out of your way to be caring considerate of others and it seems everyone else goes out of their way to be uncaring and inconsiderate to you.... Doormat syndrome I think

A tire on my old 4x4 that I like to drive in the winter fell off tonight while driving. Ball joint work needed to be done but didn't know it was that bad but it will be fixed. Good thing I have a second car that is newer to drive regularly.

Guest n*gu**6

Missed chances.... even more so when some people dont even see the chance they missed

I'm painting a little portrait... and I had just finished her long eye lashes and modelling the face... so I started to work on the hair and roughed in a base coat of black paint and put the little portrait aside and started to clean up finished for the day... I looked back at it, and someone I had smudged the black paint over those beautiful eye lashes... wasted about a half hours careful painting.

Guest n*gu**6

Not sure whats worse....being alone? Or being with someone who makes you feel alone ... ?

Guest v**do****g

When someone who is your friend turns out to be a backstabber and a liar.

That is the definition of sucks.

Having a winderful experience with a lovely person and having to stop due to a Charlie horse. Happens more than I'd like to admit :/

Try multivitamins (with minerals)... I used to get cramps in my legs like that and multivitamins cured it... apparently its a mineral deficiency (according to the internet).

Try multivitamins (with minerals)... I used to get cramps in my legs like that and multivitamins cured it... apparently its a mineral deficiency (according to the internet).

Thanks for the tip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Riley, stay hydrated, do some "pre game" stretching or get me to give you a leg massage. ;)

Sounds lovely! Thanks again for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have enough time to jump in your vehicle and drive off you have enough time to stop and cancel an appointment in time!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Working all day, coming home and have to work all night to clean up after someone too lazy to clean up after themself

Guest n*gu**6

When schedules just cant seem to het aligned. I need to resolve this matter and soon!

Guest n*gu**6

Going to my spouse's office christmas party, open bar....not being able to have a drink as I'm her driver. Not being able to pronounce half the food and being allergic to most of it so couldnt eat. Oh it was a great time....not