Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest n*gu**6

Worst blizzard to hit the Maritimes in years and it is now that the drive gear in my snow thrower decides to fail. :(

having the sniffles on valentines... had to cancel my date with my favourite lady this evening because of my nose... feels like allergies but can't figure out what I'm reacting too.

Guest n*gu**6

Having so much pent up energy.....and no outlet...

Additional Comments:

Roses are red

My balls are blue

Have you been to Hawaii?

C'mon-I-wanna-lay-you

Ok no offense but damn, I should of gotten myself a job with the government. Must be nice to not answer your phone and to decide not to return a call until it suits you! Lazy bitch!!!!!

• Like 2

Ok no offense but damn' date=' I should of gotten myself a job with the government. Must be nice to not answer your phone and to decide not to return a call until it suits you! Lazy bitch!!!!![/quote']

Hey, now. My phone hasn't even been plugged in since before Christmas ...

Ok no offense but damn' date=' I should of gotten myself a job with the government. Must be nice to not answer your phone and to decide not to return a call until it suits you! Lazy bitch!!!!![/quote']

Who are these men?! If someone sent me that message, they would be ripped a new a$$hole! Wow! Just wow! Yes, because we are just sitting pretty doing nothing with no other obligations or anything else in our lives. I wish I had a minute to take a breath sometimes.

• Like 1

I have been using these certain products since 2006-2007 and went to place an order as I'm starting to get low but I usually purchase a years worth and then only to find out that the company no longer ships/delivers to Canada (WHAT!!! NO!!) So I found a company in Toronto that carries the products but they will be out of stock until next month.

Next I go to Amazon, find a company/supplier and place my order the 16th (Happy as can be!!) and the tracking said it was shipped the 17th (Jumping for joy!!).

Now last night I receive an email stating: "We have shipped the items out for you. But as it was shipped out directly from our supplier's warehouse, it would take around 3 months to arrive. We are really sorry for the unexpected situation. However, if the delivery frame is too late for you, please do not worry. Just reply to this email and let us know, we will stop your package and issue you a full refund immediately." We're so sorry, blah, blah, blah BS!!

Around 3 months!! Are you freaking kidding me???? I'm so pissed but I will patiently wait and use what I have sparingly. I'm not cancelling my order, I want these products but will never use this Amazon company/supplier again and the money I spent for a year supply is a very expensive order, they will never see a dime from me again and lost a major customer and I will now only use the Toronto company but call in advance, the owner was so lovely and thinking back I should have placed my order with them and waited but you live and learn.

On a happier note! I have a delivery on route as I type and another arriving around March 10th and all from within Canada. I did quite a bit of online/in-store shopping while on vacation but I'm still not happy about this 3 month BS.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for an email from a friend. I haven't heard from her for a while.

I'm a bit worried because in the past when I haven't heard from her for a while, it turned out she was in hospital... I'm sure that's not the case, but...

Guest n*gu**6

Funeral arrangements. Did not realize how much work is involved in this, and I'm only responsible for a very small part of it and still trying to coordinate and keep people informed is taking up much of my day. I can't even imagine how the family is getting everything done in their emotional state.

Can't sleep! Woke up at 5:00a.m. Thursday morning to prepare for the day and await my delivery which arrived at 5:00p.m. and everything was as ordered but after that I had a special guest visit, went for a 30 minute walk, took a bath and fell asleep before 11:00p.m. and woke after 3:00a.m., now I'm fighting to get back to sleep to be ready and well rested for Friday but I just can't fall back to sleep and watching the clock is not helping.

With my new hours my sleep schedule has been great but I think all the stress of the Amazon order BS and waiting with such excitement for my delivery today has me unsettled, not today's delivery per say and I was prepared and knew the exact delivery date, just not the time of arrival but the Amazon BS has me unusually upset. What will be, will be!

I won't make that mistake again with Amazon and waiting for the company/supplier to reply is pissing me off when they wrote back again stating they'd reply in 24hrs where I said not to cancel my order, 24hrs has long past and Friday afternoon they will be receiving yet another email asking WTF is going on but not in those words. I want my order to eventually arrive....But I will never order from that company/supplier Ever again!

It takes a lot to upset me and I have learned to just shake of the BS and let things go and live in my peaceful "Lexy Bubble" but this has me feeling some serious rage and it's an uncomfortable feeling, I'm not use to feeling this way.

In the morning I'm going to my MMA/boxing gym to release this built up tension and rage.

Lexy, look into the US border services available from ShipLlama.

Thank you so much! I immediately created an account:D

Hugs,

Lexy

Guest st*****ens**ors

I was really excited for a rare opportunity to host a favorite. We had extensive pre-contact, confirmed the day before and again the day of, detailing in full my travel plans, arrival time etc.

To my deep disappointment, she didn't show. Later she got in touch, and it was clear that though she'd responded to my correspondence, and agreed to times, she hadn't actually read it.

Mistakes happen, but I was still really deflated. I had been looking forward to seeing her for weeks.

StillOpensDoors as a fellow hopeless romantic I fully empathize. I hope you were able to reschedule with your special lady. But such is the nature of what will always be an asymmetrical relationship. They have. we want. it's their job. it's our fantasy. This imbalance and the occasional disappointment is heightened when we romantics invest emotional capital in this pastime. And I wouldn't want it any other way ;)

• Like 4

I was really excited for a rare opportunity to host a favorite. We had extensive pre-contact, confirmed the day before and again the day of, detailing in full my travel plans, arrival time etc.

To my deep disappointment, she didn't show. Later she got in touch, and it was clear that though she'd responded to my correspondence, and agreed to times, she hadn't actually read it.

Mistakes happen, but I was still really deflated. I had been looking forward to seeing her for weeks.

I had a big disappointment a few weeks ago (of a very different nature). She made up for it the next week and I actually think I know what happened.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors
StillOpensDoors as a fellow hopeless romantic I fully empathize. I hope you were able to reschedule with your special lady. ;)

Thanks! We have rescheduled for a later date. I don't hold it against her at all; everyone makes an honest mistake from time to time. She was very apologetic, and time in her company is certainly worth waiting for.

Guest n*gu**6

An incredulously sore back. Had the privilege to Stand as honor guard for a friend at his funeral today. But did not expect the service to be 2hr20min long. Standing immovable holding a 20lb axe took a terrible toll on my back tonight

I bit my tongue today... a big gash in the top I think... doesn't hurt much, but feels weird.... flopping skin.

In other news I'm having a falling out with a friend... it doesn't look good and her approach to anger is silence.... which really annoys me...

Guest n*gu**6

Crazy stalker back at it sending me abusive and threatening messages.

Some people really really need a life. I had no idea I live such a fascinating life to warrant a stalker. Lol.

Funny, I can seldom get the people I would like attention from to pay any bother to me, but this nut-job will not leave me alone... The irony....

Guest n*gu**6

Insomnia... Not being able to turn your mind off when your body needs sleep

Guest n*gu**6

When you ask someone a very simple question several times over and they dance around it like a politician not answering it and carry on as if it was not asked. Sometimes the avoidance of an answer makes the answer very evident. I find that very irritating.