Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Wow! Hope your nephew and his family are okay! Something similar happened to me one time late at night when I was outside at my front door when a guy running from the police tried to run in my backyard. He startled me so badly that out of nowhere I started yelling and swearing at him and he started apologizing saying he was sorry. Instead, he tried to run in my neighbor's backyard and I chased him with a lawn gnome and hit him in the leg but he got away. Seconds later, police were looking for him. Turns out he broke into someone's house down the street while they were on vacation.

I do believe i'll invest in an attack gnome, while still relying on my .357 magnum revolver for protection.

• Like 1

My best friend's wife, a 4 time cancer survivor, received the news today that the cancer has re-appeared. 4-6 months is what she can expect. My devastation is exceeded only by theirs.

• Like 2

14 or 15 non cancelled appointments from gentlemen who seemed polite and serious in week and half. The last one not showing up after getting exact address. Totally creepy!

Like how hard is it to call or text if they are unable to make it? I could have made other plans. Thats a significant amount of money I wasn't able to make, as I do not book spur of moment. This a very big thing that sucks! There I feel better already, bath time!

Waking up all stiff in the wrong place. Is this what getting older feels like?

stiff bad, stiff and swollen good!

with such a beautiful Friday afternoon I decided to leave work an hour early and beat the traffic. what do I find when I get to my truck my keys laying on the floor of my truck which of course is locked. what a way to start the weekend.

To find out this morning that my brand new eliptical is broken! I m so upset! I have not jump on it for a couple of weeks and i have a feeling it got damaged by the person that was painting my house! It sucks and not in a good way! Grrrrrrrr

I live in a high raise building that has laundry in the basement.

There is 16 washing machines and 18 dryers.

One dude use 14 of them at the same time. On a Saturday morning.

asshat

• Like 1

The Blue Jays. Look at all the great deals, they said. We're gonna be great, they said. World Series contenders, they said. Meh.

I'm a bad mom, I've allowed one of my dogs to gain a whopping 4 lbs-that's like 50 to you or I. Because of this her knees have gotten worse and I'm pretty sure she'll need surgery, finding out tomorrow, poor thing.

Grrr! Allergies!!! They're giving me hell. Took an antihistamine before an appointment last week, and it dried me up like chalk. I thought I was going to have to use KY for a bj.

Today was unseasonably warm, very dry, and my eyes were itching and my nose running. So I took an antihistamine. Everything was fine until I got the goal segment of my outcall in Ottawa. I think something ricocheted and went up my nose. I felt a strong urge to sneeze for the rest of the session. I should have grabbed some tissues to take with me in the car home! My runny nose and itchy eyes returned with a vengeance on the way home and I couldn't find a tissue in the car to save my life. Augh!!!!!

People wonder why I'm a winter person!

• Like 2

First I break my own teeth. Then I take my dogs to the vet for their annual heart worm tests and discover that my female needs dental surgery too. Between the dogs teeth and my own my wallet has taken a walloping.

• Like 1

learning that a good friend's child may be sick with a terminal degenerative disease. Praying the signs are wrong.

Porthos

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

When you are so pumped for an event and you notice gas in vehicle is super low...

Getting my "professional" photo shoot (always never retouched for accuracy) Companion pictures back only to find out that they are not to my standards by even 2%. Straps on lingerie twisted, BS lighting, blurry and not professional quality by any means. I researched and was given a reference and business website for this "professional".

I model and should not have to tell a "Professional" how to direct and conduct a shoot. How hard is it to say "fix your strap"?

Done with being ripped off, twice now and will stick to the best non-pro photograher I know and have always used and she will tell me to fix a strap. All the pictures are useless and the shoot was very expensive, the most I have paid for a "PRO".

No new pictures for a bit :icon_sad: but my looks haven't changed, I'm not worried but I'm so not impressed with these so called professionals.

Having to do laundry in the middle of the day really blows!

What suck even more having to do last minute laundry when you're ready for bed. Dog was sick on my bed:(

Outdoor maintenance on a second property. Effing pain in the ass! I just want to take the entire lawn and tilling up all the grass with a blade till there is dirt and then seed it. Then topsoil it with more seed and water the hell out of it. Instead, I've got someone coming to deal with it.

Outdoor maintenance on a second property. Effing pain in the ass! I just want to take the entire lawn and tilling up all the grass with a blade till there is dirt and then seed it. Then topsoil it with more seed and water the hell out of it. Instead, I've got someone coming to deal with it.

Hehe that what I did last summer except I laid sowed. It was well worth I had the ugliest yard on the street, now its one of the nicest but it was so much work just glad I rented a bobcat. Hehe bobcat is like a toy for men.

• Like 1

when you get out of the shower and put your product in your hair and turn on your hair dryer just for it to crackle and puff out funny smelling smoke and die :'(

I hate my lawn at my house!!! I just want to tear it all up! Although Nutri Lawn did come by today.

Avoide nutrilawn and weedman...... Try Forevergreen same company as Vertdure.

I have had fantastic results with them and thier advice is great.

Also have the best grass seed i have ever used.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I had just bought two venti Starbucks coffees. To avoid juggling the two while I unlocked the car I placed one cup on the car roof. When it was time to grab the cup from the roof, I made a rookie mistake. I grabbed the cup above the cardboard sleeve. The top popped off the cup like a lid in a Pringles commercial. Hot creamy dark roast coffee was everywhere! To make matters worse, I forgot to get napkins this time. Oh well, I was going to get the car cleaned today anyway.

• Like 1