Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The awkward moment when you realize two days later the shit you said at the social...>.>

But there was boobs. That's my hoping that people didn,t think I was that stupid...>.>

The awkward moment when you realize two days later the shit you said at the social...>.>

But there was boobs. That's my hoping that people didn,t think I was that stupid...>.>

Not a chance anyone would think you were anything but charming. Stupid is clearly not possible.

But then... if there were boobs... :)

The awkward moment when you realize two days later the shit you said at the social...>.

\

Where there are boobs stupid doesn't exist, its a mere personal illusion Trust me on this one I have had to check as well. :-):-)

• Like 1

I believe that there was a proviso to the Ten Commandments that Moses brought down from the mountain....

"None of the aforementioned counts if there were (a) naked boobs (b) near naked boobs © peek-a-boobs (d) boobs (e) the mention of boobs (f) milk products (g) tattooed women (h) any or all of the above, within a 50 metre distance of whatever shit happened."

God's got your back.

Going to Ottawa Comicon buying 4 movie posters from a visiting company from Toronto and realizing once I got home that one of the posters I received was the wrong one. At this point all I can do is send an email and see what they will do.

Planning a wonderful afternoon with a sexy lady......take extra care to have the donation all ready..... Get myself sexied up......super hydrate and take all my requied vitamins (wink wink) and have it cancelled with only 10 minutes notice.......

That kinda killed my special birthday treat for myself.

Then not able to find a lady around to at least make use of the time and vitamins.

Boohoo.........

Had to be a bad soldier and give myself a dishonerable discharge instead....

Posted via Mobile Device

Came down with a rotten cold on the eve of a big play date. I feel like crap and I think too much of the young lady in question to subject her to my cold germs. I hate canceling, hate it!!!

• Like 3

Someone who opts not to see you unless you give them the exact address up front. Calling from the nearest intersection is a pretty common request, no?

• Like 3

Someone who opts not to see you unless you give them the exact address up front. Calling from the nearest intersection is a pretty common request, no?

Only time I've gotten address on first call was when they were in a hotel. So ya I think it's common to give intersection. His loss, if he can't respect you with such a small petty safety precaution, how is he in person?

• Like 3

Sorry but that's bullshit on their part. Sounds like something more deceptive going on there. Anyone who insists that off the hop won't get an appt!

• Like 2

That's a very unusual request and it certainly raises a red flag. For safety reason, this person should be ignored. You did the right thing and it's his loss.

• Like 1

Waking up in the morning with all sore muscle from intense workout last night.

just waking up ...

Realizing, after drinking my morning cup of coffee, that this was the day I was supposed to go get the "fasting" blood work done for the doctor....

Having one piece of software decide it doesn't like the other, and inevitably, both tech supports claim it's not their problem. Thanks, guys! You know, next time you decide to act like I'm being a pain in the ass asking for support, remember which one of us is getting paid for the time spent on this bullshit.

My cat just brought me a present... a little injured bird and I'm not sure if he has an injured wing or leg :(

I put him into a box on top of a comfy blanket for now and gave him a small bowl of water (not deep so he doesn't drown) and I guess I'll have to take him to a vet tomorrow. I have no idea how to take care of him and I wouldn't want to hurt him by trying to help him either... He's so small and delicate!

Poor little birdy, I hope he gets better...

• Like 3

My cat just brought me a present... a little injured bird and I'm not sure if he has an injured wing or leg :(

I put him into a box on top of a comfy blanket for now and gave him a small bowl of water (not deep so he doesn't drown) and I guess I'll have to take him to a vet tomorrow. I have no idea how to take care of him and I wouldn't want to hurt him by trying to help him either... He's so small and delicate!

Awww :) Nice of you to care for him. Those little guys can be so delicate indeed.

Not sure where you are right now, but if you are in Ottawa, there is an amazing bird sanctuary here that specializes in rehabilitation and will get him all fixed up and as good as new. :)

http://www.wildbirdcarecentre.org

They are open during the day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to drop off injured birds.

• Like 3

You're so kind, my favourite quality I see in you.

You may have to feed him some chewed up worms. Lol

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I feel for you Cristy as I get them as well. I put an ice bag on my head, take some pain meds and lie down in a dark room. Sometimes they last for a whole day...no fun so I hope you get rid of it soon. Take care.

Migraines, can't seem to shake this one, :(

I feel for you too Christy. When I was younger I on occasion got migraines. The home remedies I used, besides pain killers (Tylenol) was turning the lights out, drawing the drapes, no tv, no radio.

Also heat on your head works well. What I did was have a hot bath, water as hot as I could stand it. When I got in the tub I had my head under water, (well except for nose and mouth LOL) The hot water surrounds your head and I found heat can alleviate a headache. So maybe give a hot bath a try Christy

RG

• Like 1

My sincere condolences to all those who have migraines. I used to get them, and they were murderous things. I'd see halos around lights and everything looked hyper-intense in colouring and detail--like when the ozone is really high in the air, right before a rain storm--for about half an hour or so and then the pain would arrive. If I was fortunate, I could get home in time to take some heavy meds and go to sleep. If not... oh, God. I can still remember hearing a fly stamping his jackboots on the ceiling while I lay naked on the bed unable to tolerate the feel of a sheet on top of me. It was the worst thing in the world.

Fortunately, my migraines went away when I was pregnant with my first child and I haven't had one since then. I guess, for me, they were hormonal. Others aren't so lucky!

I wish I could help.

• Like 1