Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Oh FFS!!! Went downstairs to let my cat outside and what do I see? My 75 year old neighbor who lives behind me and she is walking around naked in her kitchen with the curtains wide open! Gaggggghhhh...

• Like 1

It's 4:50 am and I am up. That nap I took last evening COMPLETELY messed me up.

It's 4:50 am and I am up. That nap I took last evening COMPLETELY messed me up.

It's 5am, I'm still up and woke up at 6am yesterday... I am SO tired but my migraine is preventing me from falling asleep. Why is it that it had to start when I was almost ready for bed last night? Hopefully, I'll be able to get some rest at some point today.

Maybe I'll have to join OD for a cuddly cat nap ;)

• Like 1

It's 5am, I'm still up and woke up at 6am yesterday... I am SO tired but my migraine is preventing me from falling asleep. Why is it that it had to start when I was almost ready for bed last night? Hopefully, I'll be able to get some rest at some point today.

Maybe I'll have to join OD for a cuddly cat nap ;)

That'd work!!!! I'll massage your temples.... and since your body is a temple... ;)

• Like 1

Being woken up to someone inquiring about my services. Normally not a problem. However, this one tops the cake.....

Will you take $15? I mean really? I hang up, he calls back 15 minutes later, just as I was getting back into a sleep and says "whats the lowest you will take. I can't really repeat what I told him. His rate with me has doubled and he doesn't understand why. Some just don't get it.

Being woken up to someone inquiring about my services. Normally not a problem. However, this one tops the cake.....

Will you take $15? I mean really? I hang up, he calls back 15 minutes later, just as I was getting back into a sleep and says "whats the lowest you will take. I can't really repeat what I told him. His rate with me has doubled and he doesn't understand why. Some just don't get it.

Geez he takes the whole damn bakery, assholes are everywhere, sorry Meaghan, its at these times we have to think of all the good hobbyists. There seems to be a plethora off odd calls lately which does suck....maybe it has something to do with all this cold wet weather.:confused0024:

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

There is such a thing as too much water in a short time frame, and this is it :(

There is such a thing as too much water in a short time frame, and this is it :(

Coming my way shortly. What started out as a great spring for farming is quickly heading to critical mode.

Guest webothscore

Ouch. Sorry to hear. Nova Scotia is beautiful. I hope it works itself out. Nature usually balances itself in the long run.

Being allergic to the things you love most and over the counter just ain't doing it anymore. Allergy shots, here I come; thought I left you behind in my teens!

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Finding out after returning home from an amazing encounter that my late mothers twin brother is in the hospital with MS and will not make it home as he is dying.

My Uncle passed away yesterday @ three thirty am. Thank you to everyone who posted here and on Twitter on their condolences.

Started early. Finishing late. Work all weekend. Blah.

I know, I know, I should count my blessings. What if I had no job? Just let me whine a little more and then I'll stop.

Hitting a deer barely two hours into my Roadtrip Tuesday morning. Besides feeling awful for the death of a beautiful animal, I just found out my car is going to be declared a loss as the repair estimate is huge :(

Thank fuck I had CAA and good car insurance. Me, my friends, and my sweet insurance-covered rental car will still be arriving in Texas tomorrow, right in schedule. :)

• Like 2

Omg, glad you're ok!

Hitting a deer barely two hours into my Roadtrip Tuesday morning. Besides feeling awful for the death of a beautiful animal, I just found out my car is going to be declared a loss as the repair estimate is huge :(

Thank fuck I had CAA and good car insurance. Me, my friends, and my sweet insurance-covered rental car will still be arriving in Texas tomorrow, right in schedule. :)

Guest C**Tra****er

I woke up this morning with a cold. I hate being sick!

Working 16h shift and waking up after 4 hours of sleep feeling like I was hit by a freight train. Uhggg seem like with age it get harder.