An Interview With... Berlin Moss - Experiencing Agency and Indy Life

Berlin thank you so much for sharing.  I’m constantly amazed by how much these interviews surprise and inform.  And thank you Lydia for continuing to offer these interviews!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Berlin thank you so much for sharing.  I’m constantly amazed by how much these interviews surprise and inform.  And thank you Lydia for continuing to offer these interviews!

I am learning so much from them! Hoping to get one a week going forward, every Sunday 🙂 If you have any topics you'd like covered do let me know!

• Like 3

I knew @Berlin Moss would be an interesting one to interview! She's an intelligent, sensual, classy, sensual, down to earth, sensual, driven, sensual, beautiful, sensual, sensual, sensual lady, who is very sensual! (Did I mention that she's sensual?) Anyway, thank you for interviewing her, Lydia.

Edited by vegeta85
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I am learning so much from them! Hoping to get one a week going forward, every Sunday 🙂 If you have any topics you'd like covered do let me know!

Reading about Berlin made me think of other successful independent ladies.  How about @Allie Zeon ?  I’m sure she would have some stories to share and is clearly successful enough to be able to move to a beautiful dream spot in rural NB

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great Interview. 

10 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

will say point blank that if an owner or staff member ever wants you to do an “audition” to “prove your skills” - don’t walk, run. Away

Such a shame people think they can exploit vulnerable people like this and hope those just starting out see this!! 👏

• Like 3

Great interview Lydia.  

Berlin is such an amazing person.  One of my favourites for sure.  Great hearing Berlin's perspective.  It's very interesting to learn a little more about Berlin and some of her stops along the way to becoming one of the nicest, funniest, cutest, hottest, naughtiest, sexiest and dare I say "most sensual" providers touring these days.  

Just simply a wonderful human.

Never stop being so amazing Berlin!  ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1