Need inspiration!

I have not posted any new photos in awhile. Now, bare in mind that my photoshoots are solo...what shall I do to spice up my albums!?

How about a striptease, going from fully dressed to less so? In properly ordered stages, of course.

Naked, wrapped in a sheet or behind a curtain, revealing lots of leg with a hint of your derriere. Perhaps some bare arm and collar bone. Black and white is good too.

Posted via Mobile Device

How about an outdoor background?

I agree. And seeing that is has rained and rained this year...perhaps a shoot in the rain....sexy lingerie or , clingy.... semi - see through nighty..or perhaps a sexy bikini with water droplets running off you, head tossed back, hair wet and tussled....hmm...just a thought. and just light rain Meg... not a downpour...lol.

I agree. And seeing that is has rained and rained this year...perhaps a shoot in the rain....sexy lingerie or , clingy.... semi - see through nighty..or perhaps a sexy bikini with water droplets running off you, head tossed back, hair wet and tussled....hmm...just a thought. and just light rain Meg... not a downpour...lol.

Or a steamy shower scene.

Guest r**u

Maybe teasing, yet tastefully photographed, glimpses of various parts of your body...

..... bare in mind that my photoshoots are solo...what shall I do to spice up my albums!?

I find it hard to believe I'm the first gentleman to offer.... but I would gladly assist with the photoshoot to incorporate the many excellent suggestions!

How about coming onto a beach from the sea, along the lines of Ursula Andress in James Bond Dr. No

Ursula-Andress.jpg

or Cindy Crawford selling Pepsi

cindycrawford.jpg

or the classic Farrah pose

farrah.jpg

Just a couple ideas and pictures for inspiration

RG

Hmmm. The strip tease would work for sure but nothing over the top as that would not be u.

Some playful outdoor shots around town would be a nice addition as well.

The flip side to this is that if you are looking for solid quality you need someone who can use a proper camera. A point and shoot does not do u justice as I am sure most everyone who has had the opportunity to see you in person can attest. Your current crop of pictures, while fun, simply do not do u justice.

PIO

I'd really like to see some sensual, teasing shots! Perhaps something reclining and artfully draped sheets/gauze/sheerness. For whatever reason I'm thinking Roman dinner party, ladies reclining on couches, etc.

I agree - a high quality camera, sexy lighting and perhaps a bit of creativity (eg using strategically placed flower petals) can be pretty effective. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a whole bunch of words!

Just a general comment that applies to all providers:

I would encourage the use of a professional photographer

I'm actually surprised at how many do not use professional images despite being in a line of work that is based in a large part on image (no I'm not soliciting, there is lots of great boudoir photographers in Ottawa to choose from)

A professional photographer know how to pose, use lighting (artificial or ambient) to set mood, highlight shape. A professional knows how to shoot your most flattering angles and features.

Just a thought.