Why do some people drive wearing the earphones to their Ipods?

Why would someone, for the 3rd week in a row, put their garbage out the night before pick up only to have to clean up the mess made by some animal during the night.

Why do you get a large orange juice at McDonald's on a weekend but only a teeny one on weekdays?

Why would someone ask if you are available at a certain time and then never call back?

Why would a door to door salesperson return 3 days after being told no?

to avoid hearing the screams of their passengers when they blast thru the red light.

Why would someone, for the 3rd week in a row, put their garbage out the night before pick up only to have to clean up the mess made by some animal during the night.

they are feeding said animal

Why do you get a large orange juice at McDonald's on a weekend but only a teeny one on weekdays?

every one knows that on Fridays oranges go party and when they party they sweat and that folks is how we get orange juice.

Why would someone ask if you are available at a certain time and then never call back?

its a test, its always a test

hoping for a different answer

I have a few as well:

Why does Bell Mobility give a spending cap of 300 but cut off your outgoing calls and text when you reach 145?

Why is Environment Canada not giving any explanation to the reason it rains six days out of seven so far this spring?

Why when you return to Loblaws with your receipt of a 50% off item you purchased a few days ago, won't give you a refund unless you bring back the item? This was a big bottle of Tide and not carrying it twice?

Why people choose to use ur rather than you're or your? Grammer has gone straight down the drain since texting got popular and people now use it everywhere.

Why are young white guys with ball caps and baggy pants calling each other "dawgs?"

Why does a tele marketer waste their time after calling seven or eight times. I've asked them to put me on the do not call. They must really enjoy the abuse that I've started to heap on them.

I am totally oblivious to those things... are all these things really happening... would probably die before noticing any of it. But I do notice all your postings and threads.

And why all those questions.

Winky Winky

Cause they are too cheep to fix the radio

Have you aver seen "The Great Outdoors?"

The price of an Orange is greater on the weekend!

They are checking to see if it is a good time to steel your car!

He can't take rejection!

:icon_razz:

Why does Bell Mobility give a spending cap of 300 but cut off your outgoing calls and text when you reach 145?

The only explanation is that they're probably add both together. 145 texts and 145 calls (rounded up to 155).

Why is Environment Canada not giving any explanation to the reason it rains six days out of seven so far this spring?

Reason is always the same. Global warming.

Why when you return to Loblaws with your receipt of a 50% off item you purchased a few days ago, won't give you a refund unless you bring back the item? This was a big bottle of Tide and not carrying it twice?

If it's food, they only give refund if you hadn't eaten it.

Why people choose to use ur rather than you're or your? Grammer has gone straight down the drain since texting got popular and people now use it everywhere.

AFAIK, people are getting lazier. Don't be surprise when these start to appear in dictionary.

Why are young white guys with ball caps and baggy pants calling each other "dawgs?"

...because they think it's cool???

The only explanation is that they're probably add both together. 145 texts and 145 calls (rounded up to 155).

Reason is always the same. Global warming.

If it's food, they only give refund if you hadn't eaten it.

AFAIK, people are getting lazier. Don't be surprise when these start to appear in dictionary.

...because they think it's cool???

U said it DAWG!!! WORD

:icon_lol:

Why do people keep speeding up when you're on a busy street and about to turn off?

Why is it when I am ready to receive clients, it is quiet. Then when I'm not available or away, the phone is ringing off the hook?

Why do people keep speeding up when you're on a busy street and about to turn off?

Are you sure they are speeding up? It may be you that is slowing down for the turn!!!! lol just kidding!

Why is it when I am ready to receive clients, it is quiet. Then when I'm not available or away, the phone is ringing off the hook?

Because we are so used to waiting for our SO to get ready, we fall asleep and only wake up when the are gone!

:icon_razz: Haha

Guest M*L**0
I really want to go to a sweaty orange party...

Posted via Mobile Device

I will bring the vodka!!

Guest f***2f***

Why do people use "like" and "you know" peppered through their speech all the time?

e.g. "I saw like Billy last night, you know, and he was like "hey" and I was like "hey" and then he goes like "what's goin on?" and I go like "nothin." It was like, you know, totally freaky?"

Just asking cause I was on the bus the other morning had to listen to a woman in her early twenties and a friend that presumably she had not seen in a while, cause they were like, you know, getting like, caught up.

My ears were bleeding when I got off at my stop 20 minutes later (0r is that l8r?)

Edited by f***2f***
clarity

Guest s****i*

Well first offf. My SPeakers are broken thats why I use the headphones

Secondly I am not an animal I am a human, I get hungry, and I smelt food.

Third I get the big one on the weekends for 2 reasons, I cheat my diet on the weekends, and I consider it carb loading for a better workout on monday.

Fourth...ly. I got nothing...

Fifth, I probably just want to say hi, it gets lonely trying to sell things that suck to people who just blow you off.

I hope this explains everything. Well most of it. Also I am not a salesman. That was a lie.

HMMMMMM???????????

Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs so where are they getting them from?

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

Why is a square meal served on round plates?

Why do you get a ticket for wreck-less driving?

Why do reality TV shows have nothing to do with reality?

Why is it when men get older they loose hair on their head and gain hair on their backs, noses and ears?

HMMMMMM???????????

Why is it when men get older they loose hair on their head and gain hair on their backs, noses and ears?

And why dont the trimmers they make to deal with said hair have this bad habit of pulling hair rather than cutting? :-x

Why is it no one notices what I do until I don't do it?

Why is telling someone to break a leg wishing them good luck?

Why does the cab driver HAVE to slow down before EVERY light in hopes that it may turn red so the meter can climb?

Why do some people think that telling their doctors to prescribe them stuff they saw advertisied on TV doesn't make said doctor their new dealer?

Why does the dentist wonder why I'm bleeding as they're digging at my gums with a sharp metal hook?

Why do the people who have no reason to call always bother you when you're available but the important calls always come when you're headed out the door to work?

Why an event occurs exactly what you've seen it in dreams just days ago?

Why do the people who have no reason to call always bother you when you're available but the important calls always come when you're headed out the door to work?

THIS!!!!!

No call of the day, nothing...and you are about to leave the house or just out of it for the past 5 minutes and 2 people call you! And I know I am not the only one...