Now I am really getting myself into trouble.....

Happily single

Came close to getting married, but I guess the stars were aligned for me, we never got hitched (and I got to keep my boat too)

Boy are you in trouble now LOL

RG

Married...that is why I am a member of Cerb. If I were single I wouldn't need to be here. Ha ha

• Like 1

Sacha, maybe if you put up an anonymous poll, you will get more a response! Some men may not feel comfortable posting publicly their marital/single status!! Just a thought....

Married Sacha. With young children....which is why I am still married ! You know the story. I am actually thankful for CERB and you wonderful ladies. Otherwise I would be sooooo deep into an affair right now that inevitably is "gonna go bad" !

i'm single and lovin' it. i'm not the kind of guy who colud fool around on someone, and right now i want to have fun with as many ladies as possible.

Married.

Actually, I think the breakdown on hobbyists is probably close to:

80% Married

20% Single, Divorced or Separated

Also, this is the ideal type of question for an anonymous poll. You might have gotten a lot more response if you had added a poll to the thread. And it would be interesting to see how close the results come to the numbers listed above.

Finally, I think the more interesting question to ask is why married guys become hobbyists:

- I love my wife and children, but there is something missing in my life

- I am in a sexless marriage

- I hate my wife, but she will take me to the cleaners if we get a divorce

- I still love my wife but I no longer find her sexually attractive

- My wife is too conservative, and our sex life is totally boring

- etc.

Edited by RobX
grammar

None of the ablove. I am widowed, so in my heart I feel like I am married but that I am almost single, and all at the same time. So I suppose for the scorekeepers, probably single is the most accurate answer.

Never married single and likely will remain so as I love girls half my age and I love variety. My family tells me eventually I will end up a very lonely old man......

I like mrrnice2 am widowed so am not represented by your list. So I guess single but not by choice. It was always a dilemma when and if I needed to remove the wedding band.

Never married single and likely will remain so as I love girls half my age and I love variety. My family tells me eventually I will end up a very lonely old man......

Simple solution ... find one 3/4 your age and marry her. If the fraction is any smaller she will likely break your heart.

Simple solution ... find one 3/4 your age and marry her. If the fraction is any smaller she will likely break your heart.

I know but I have a very strong attraction to 19 to 21 age range and I can also emotionally relate to that age range. So 3/4 of my age would be 30+ whom most likely I am a lot less attracted and emotionally can't relate either. In this case, I would be likely the one to break her heart which would be equally unfair.

Married, however i find that my SO is not opened minded when it comes to the bedroom, we have discussed this but after 25 years what can i say she is like that... So i turn to the wonderful ladies of Cerb to help me with my fantasies and that works for me....

Thank ladies

Guest 9**A*****

Single and loving every minute of it. More time that way to chat with the lovely ladies of CERB!