Just An Observation...

I've noticed that there has not been much new information posted by way of recommendations recently. It seems as though positive feedback is usually centered around the "tried tested and true" ladies of our board. While I think this is good and should be encouraged, I wish that other members would venture outside the Cerb sandbox once in awhile and report on the other attractions in the larger playground, so to speak. For instance, I took one for the team last night and hopefully more posters will do the same!

I am up for TOFTT, but am having a hard time finding an SP who can accomodate my schedule. And I find that alot of girls that advertise are questionable, as to whether they are accurately depicting themselves. Hopefully I will have some luck soon though.

With all the new ladies around and no one really posted any reco about them. It seems everyone is being very careful with who they see, I have been really just stick with "tried tested and true" ones myself.

May be I will TOFT this week too see how it goes

:shehot:

With all the new ladies around and no one really posted any reco about them. It seems everyone is being very careful with who they see, I have been really just stick with "tried tested and true" ones myself.

May be I will TOFT this week too see how it goes

:shehot:

For the most part, I have been doing the same. The problem lies in the fact that if no one's willing to see someone new, we could all be missing out on a diamond in the rough.

Guest d*k***

After a couple of bad TOFTTs, I decided to visit ladies I know i'LL be happy with....maximizing the value of my hard-earned cash...

It's been awhile since I have spent time with an SP (just under a year I think) because I now have a girlfriend. My last two experiences were with Barb and Christina.4.u who are two of my favorite "tried, tested and true" girls and they were both great.

Unfortunately, Christina.4.u has since moved away... she was always great.

Ever since then I've been lookin to try someone new and have tried to see a few new girls but the timing was never right and I haven't had the opportunity yet.

My next one will likely be a TOFTT

I echo anothers post in that my last two TOFTT didn't go so hot, as well I am seeing fewer SPs because my work/life is so busy during the summer.

Good luck though there are some gems out there!

Posted via Mobile Device

I found that is hard enough as it is with so many girls changing names so often and makes you wonder if you should even consider a meeting.

:confused0024:

• Like 1

Hey Boy's

I am around and yes I agree not many recommendations but thats just fine also

It keeps everything a little more private and discreet :)

The only issue I'm in Ottawa Hhehehehe :)

Good lucK on your search

Suzie

I'm still relatively new at hobbying but have been doing acitve research here in NS. Having initially done my studies both inside and outside the CERB community, I have arrived at one definite conclusion - the CERB community reference is the gold standard.

The CERB NS ladies here have quite simply raised the bar on many levels - honesty, transperancy, intelligence, safety and just plain incredible sexualty. I would love for CERB continue to grow here in NS and will volunteer to help make it so. The excellent CERB social I visited in Ottawa last month would serve as a great blue print for an NS experience. In fact I shared time with a lady 2 nights ago who is keen to organize a similar one down here.

I would encourage the entire commonity, especially the NS folks to contribute, especially at the grass roots level.

SPEAK UP NS FOLKS, its a great opportunity for us......

Musings from a NS CERB believer....

G11

Thank you for bring this to the forfront.

Im new to using CERB as an advertising venue, and I find ,if you see someone from here they wont speak up. If you have been on the board for a long time,they will give a reco.

Sure makes it hard for ladies like us!!

Just my thoughts,

X0X0

Me, if I met a lady I like, and she doesn't mind a recommendation (one of my favorite ladies doesn't like recos/reviews) I'll write one

Mine are not a review, a play by play...what goes on behind closed doors is between two consenting adults. Mine are recommendations, basicly I had a good time with the lady, and I think other guys would would enjoy seeing this lady too

But when it comes to seeing ladies, reviews don't do much for my decision making. I get a feel of what the lady is like through her posts/profile/website/emails/pm's...and yes, I do look at the pictures as well LOL

But I'm not seeing ladies to TOFTT. Seeing ladies for me is for me, not for "the team" whatever team that may be

That said, if I had a good time with the lady, and she is ok with it, I will write a recommendation

Some thoughts from a guy past his bedtime, but suffering insomnia

RG

I plan to see Sophia V if she gets enough support from us ...her profile is smokin and talking to her was a delight. I want to TOFTT on this one for sure as I feel I can't go wrong..come on guys drop her a line..convince her to come!

I want to TOFTT on this one for sure as I feel I can't go wrong..

Sophia is well recommended in both the Ottawa and New Brunswick sections.