Thanks for the tip, I'm always cautious, that's why I'm checking here 😉

Kinda looks the same to me (save hair color of course)

Anyone see this lady?

Comparing both ads,  tattoo's are on the opposite arms and mole below lip of brunette is not there with blond pics.  I highly doubt the same person is in both pics.  It may still be a viable Provider but I'd be super cautious if I were you.  

18 minutes ago, NSGuy14 said:

Comparing both ads,  tattoo's are on the opposite arms and mole below lip of brunette is not there with blond pics.  I highly doubt the same person is in both pics.  It may still be a viable Provider but I'd be super cautious if I were you.  

The mold is present and the tattoos are on the opposite side because the blonde pics were taken in a mirror.

My concerns are mostly the age shifting from 21 to 25 depending on the ads and serving Ottawa and Halifax in 24hrs without self-isolating.

E9AC839C-44DE-4232-AE44-78E8B2A45152.jpg

FBBDF142-183B-4EEE-8DC8-802C2ECA78B4.jpg

Haha, reason #47 why I primarily stick to the known Halifax Providers.  I'll leave the CSI stuff to the pros!

• Like 1

A spot on the face can also mean the difference from using an iPhone versus Android. iPhones will flip it to the natural direction, whereas an Android phone will not. Or as stated, a mirror. So long as everything else matches across the photos (if available).

Also, lots of sites mis-represent where a provider is posting. There's a few off sites that show providers as posting from Regina, etc.. when they haven't done. Some of the listcrawler sites do this. 

Her pics are not fake, that's her as a blonde now. She's worked parts of Quebec and Ottawa most recently. Fluent in french, good enough english to get by. 

• Thanks 1

I thought I would update the info here.  I got in touch with Catalina and since she was in a safe area I arranged a meeting with her.  She was working our of a very nice hotel downtown.

She is down from Quebec and will be staying for a while since it is closed down there.  She is a beautiful and sexy woman.  Her pictures really don't do her justice at all.  She is smoking hot.  I highly recommend seeing her if anyone is wondering.  You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/21/2021 at 8:46 AM, boomer01 said:

I met her too , my experience was quite different than Timetourist . Glad you had a good time .

Hey boomer01.  Wondering if you could PM   Me some details of how your experience differed from Timetourist?   Thanks