I think we know the difference we're talking about, I don't like being submissive in that way (maybe other ways, but that's another topic)

Post coital bliss: holding each other sweaty and wet and hot...it's great! It's what life is about, relationships and closeness to others.

I think there is quite a difference between being submissive and submitting to the post coital bliss. The best part of great sex is that moment when nothing else exists except that moment - complete awareness of just being with that person - no mortgages, car payments, kids, clients, etc.

Actually spent nearly 3 mins the other day doing just that the salty sweet was great nice large breasts to hold with good mountain due, then the alarm in my head went off and I had to jump to action, just can't keep the daily stuff out of my head for very long :(

Course it's not like it's that stressful in my case more self imposed workaholic than anything else! And I am sure that if I tried to embellish on my life troubles I would have a hard time getting any sympathy from this board :D

Course it's not like it's that stressful in my case more self imposed workaholic than anything else! And I am sure that if I tried to embellish on my life troubles I would have a hard time getting any sympathy from this board :D

I believe you may get some understanding from board members but I agree little sympathy would likely be offered. LOL

Nothing wrong with a little cuddle time at all. Better than the alternative which is more like a wham bam thank you maam. I would like to atleast have the illusion that they have enjoyed their time with me and not looking to run out the door if for some reason we finished up before the hourglass.

PS. Can't wait to meet you Emma.....if only Halifax wasnt so far away....

Its good to see so many of the ladies posting on this topic. For me, the feelings of intimacy and closeness are as important, if not more important, than the physical part. If I can make a lady feel truly comfortable and relaxed, I'm going to feel much better about our time together, and I really hope she does as well. Touch is really important ... if I can start, or end, by giving the lady a nice massage, that usually helps establish a sense of closeness.

However, I recall one experience I had in Montreal where I invited the lady to sit down and have a bit of wine and small talk; she just rolled her eyes and started getting undressed. That was a big turn off for me. The funny thing was, after the first round, she was very snuggly and intimate, and I had the pleasure to get to know her a bit better, so it ended up being a good experience overall.

On the other hand, I have had absolutlely wonderful intimate experiences with Trish at Ottawa Playgirls, who I have seen by far more than any other lady ... great conversations, before and after, and just getting to know each other and what we like and dislike. Those are the best experiences.

ah, I saw this and assumed you meant being held DOWN.

I just had an amazing wrestling session with a friend -- and yeah! I pinned him and kept him pinned. I'm not really all that strong but I have a good sense for wrestling. ;-)

Hugging and cuddling is great stuff -- but going best two pins out of three has its merits, as well. Nothing like clenching some guy's head in the iron grip of your thighs while you take what you want! :-)

..c..

I didn't feel like starting a new thread but wanted to make a quick point. I've been sick with a cold/flu for the last week and have not been able to go out to play. One of my gals that I shared this with sent me a couple of emails, and even a special happy thanksgiving greeting. What's my point?

It is this demonstration of kindness and compassion outside the 'session' that truly leaves a lasting impression. So the next time I see my gal, I will hug her, kiss her, cuddle her and let her know she brought light into my moment of darkness. And that is not the drugs talking.

Guest f***2f***

Sweet seymour.....it shows you're more than just a wallet...even if that is her motivation...it's the thoughtfulness that counts.

I always long for the touch of a woman, especially one who will hold me after a good stiff bang, pardon the mixing of types of intimacy.

I have to remember the next time I'm out on the town to just let her hold me.

I dunno.. cuddling is way too personal tome and i would feel extremely uncomfortable cuddling with a complete stranger feeling like it was insincere. I put way more meaning into cuddling... i can seperate feelings from sex a lot easier than cuddling.

Not saying i don't respect the SP's who do..

I can understand being touchy feely and kissing... but cuddling is just too much for me.

I can understand being touchy feely and kissing... but cuddling is just too much for me.

That is fine md30 - it is good to know your boundaries, likes and dislikes. We do what we do for different reasons and it is important to remember those reasons.

That is fine md30 - it is good to know your boundaries, likes and dislikes. We do what we do for different reasons and it is important to remember those reasons.

How is it important for me to remember those reasons? I just indicated my preference ...i didn't put down anyone in the process and i didn't hint in any way that it was wrong for other people to do it if thats their thing.

different strokes for different folks.

For me a good cuddle snuggle can be more intimate then the act itself, the warmth, body contact and closeness are most enjoyable and the things that i remember most about my encounters.

Been sleeping alone the last few years and i miss those nights were i could snuggle up to someone.