Have you ever had your balls shaven

On the topic of waxing, definitely do not do it, as it carries a somewhat significant risk of tearing your scrotum apart. Balls were not meant to be waxed.

I shave on a regular basis, and like to keep them clean. I find my encounters tend to be more sensual and erotic when the boys are shaved. I have thought of waxing before, but now that laser is all the rage, I'm curious if anybody had considered trying that? If you can find a place that will of course. And if flashbacks from James Bond movies don't scare you off. =D

Finally a forum where I can talk about my balls in public.

I too enjoy the feeling of a nicely shorn scrotum, but in my experience if you go completely bald then you're sac tends to stick to your leg and can cause irritation if you are walking or moving around alot, especially on humid days.

I figure the hair is there to act as somewhat of a barrier between leg skin and scrot skin when they are moving past each other whilst one is in motion. So I usually use a really dull blade or clippers.

Anyone else get this problem when completely bald or am I doing something wrong here?

In conclusion: Balls!

Actually years back, I had always shaved my balls, inside of my thigh area because of playing sports, hockey jogging,football, the sweating always lead to ball scratching and more irritation.

I even shave about 2 inches below the belly button all the way down to my crotch area. I enjoy so it so much more being bare then having a itch and sit there and scratch like a dog that has fleas.

No irritation doesn't happen with me at all perhaps because I have been doing it so long. If my nut sack sticks to my leg, it is better to move it then standing there and getting into a major scratch fest.

I shave using cream rinse for you hair, just lube the entire area, and of course use the new fusion 5 bladed razors.

I too enjoy the feeling of a nicely shorn scrotum, but in my experience if you go completely bald then you're sac tends to stick to your leg and can cause irritation if you are walking or moving around alot, especially on humid days.

I figure the hair is there to act as somewhat of a barrier between leg skin and scrot skin when they are moving past each other whilst one is in motion. So I usually use a really dull blade or clippers.

Anyone else get this problem when completely bald or am I doing something wrong here?

I'm not familiar with either of these activities. :confused0024: Are you advising us against getting waxed or against going hairless with four other men at the hands of a football team? Or, is it just both done together that's not recommended? Please clarify.

:icon_razz: Sorry, couldn't resist.

lol , drunken college boys is definitely not the best choice for such an activity .

Not being a guy, I can't comment except to say that maybe you just have big balls?

It's amazing what you can find on youtube these days:

Has anyone ever had their balls shaven by an SP or SO and if so did you enjoy it.

yes and it after wards its an incredible blowjob, you feel the tongue more alive on your balls and dick.

I would be too afraid to do something like that for someone else. What if I accidentally cut you, I'd feel really bad for a long time! I shave myself almost every day and if saw how fast I do it, you too would be afraid to put a blade in my hands! LOL

Yes, I agree! I often nick my legs when shaving and would not feel comfortable using a razor on someone else.

I have let only on lady from CERB shave me down there and she was very careful and I really enjoyed the experience and would do it again with her anytime. I find that a lady will spend more time on your balls when they are shaved then when they aren't. And trust me I enjoy having my boys being licked and played with.

Guest **ng***1

I have shaved others, but only I have shaved myself. It would be fun to try with someone I know likes me!!!

Several years ago the Gf of the moment worked in a medical center and said she could get me a good price on a deluxe vasectomy (her boss made sure my swimmers were never to be seen again). She relished the idea of going off the pill and I loved the fact she couldn't skip a pill and try to trap me (yes, I had that happen previously).

Part of the deal was that she shaved me ..... very slowly, very erotically. It was so much fun we repeated it many times, sometimes she would be the shavee. She's the only one to do it for me, I do it myself since ......

Razor sharp answer Cindy ;) I DO like the OTHER fun things you can do :)

Omg! I would never too afraid of cutting the balls and blood scares me. Such a sensitive area.

I can do other fun things with them hehe :bj:

Well......if it were the right person with trust in each other, I could imagine what an erotic thing that might be to be on the recipient end of. Hmmmm, perhaps another unresolved fantasy to explore.

I just started shaving the boys lately... and I'm still a little nervous doing it myself. So, I'd be a basket case if someone else was shaven them.

As I was reading the thread I kept saying to myself that I have shaved my SO but I have never had it done to me and would never have anyone do it, then I read "Slurp" and suddenly remembered having a young lady shave my balls, well a small patch anyway. Nothing erotic about that experience and no I would not be interested in trying it!

And what do people use for shaving their balls? I've used a medical type razor that I got in my vasectomy kit, but the blade gets dull after awhile. But very rarely nick myself with it. Someone mentioned the fusion 5 bladed razors which work well on the face, but would still worry about nicks to such a sensitive area.

And what do people use for shaving their balls? I've used a medical type razor that I got in my vasectomy kit, but the blade gets dull after awhile. But very rarely nick myself with it. Someone mentioned the fusion 5 bladed razors which work well on the face, but would still worry about nicks to such a sensitive area.

Well you could live on the edge and use one of these

straight_razor_0098.main.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist, and I say this with my legs crossed at this very moment

RG:icon_eek::icon_eek::shock:

• Like 1

I quite successfully use an old Gillette Track II. With fresh blades of course, which is very important (can't stress that enough, ball hair is tough). I have on occasion used a disposable Gillette twin blade razor (like last night for instance). I prefer twin blades to 3/4/5 blade systems, because I find they clog up less. Only nicked myself once in eight-plus years, and that was because I was in a hurry and took my eye off, ahem, the ball. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm getting visions of do it yourself vasectomies right now. :icon_eek:

Bahaha....I have a friend who just had a vasectomy and shaved himself cause he was embarrased. After the procedure, he was soo upset cause the person doing the shaving was a super cute young lady LMAO

Guest **oo**e

The best is to have them shaven and then wash them in beer. I'm not joking.

When I hd my vasectomy, they had given me a little kit which had the razor in it. It was just a little green, 2 -bladed dry razor. No shaving cream needed. They instructed me to shave the region the night before. It works quite well when the blades are sharp. But no nicks at all. I looked into buying some more, but they only sell them in packs of 100 at Ontario Medical Supply.

The best is to have them shaven and then wash them in beer. I'm not joking.

Any particular brand work best? Or can I just use the cheap stuff. As precious as they are to me, I'd hate to, you know... waste my good weissbräu. :icon_smile:

Edited by bewlayb

I've been doing this for years with a blade but have recently started using an electric razor. Works well.