new restrictions

Yup I saw a post on Facebook from a friend’s cousin’s neighbour that starting Dec 1 you need to scan your card, give your full name showing ID, your phone number, your home address and the license plate number of your vehicle. It’s true. Fact. 
Oh and they’ll take your picture before you’re allowed into the room. 

• Haha 2

Interesting.  I am the type of person that likes to investigate these things especially when it's based on a FB post or "I heard it from someone..."

I looked at the website for RMT's in Manitoba and it says nothing about a Dec. 1 date or any plans to have proof of vaccination mandatory.  So I called their office and the person i spoke to said that there are currently no plans nor have they heard of any that would require proof of vaccination status.

As for the non-RMT places, they are governed by the same rules that apply to Hair, Nail, Hair Removal Salons and again, there are no plans to institute such measures in these establishments.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JLeeLewis said:

Dude - sarcasm….

I know.  That's why i reacted to your post with a "Ha Ha".  My comments were meant to clarify things for others before the sky started falling.

• Thanks 1

I found 3 posts from that same id, he always post by guessing. And serious mistakes. The henderson threads, Ainslie & this. I reported all 3, if you guys find something just report those to admins. Rumours can destroy someone’s business.

it's amazing how the owner of a massage place is on here looking at everything you guys say and then reports you just to clarify things I didn't guess there talking about restrictions for massage therapy  and yet all I did was ask if the restrictions would effect the business 

Lol again a 100% wrong guess. 😂

(No 4) Go ahead for century 

Edited by Rom
  • Thanks 1

Hmmmm .. someone is at it again! Starting rumours! What is the purpose? Jealous of us having so much fun, when he is not able to for whatever reason? Sustainability problems perhaps. Others might use different terms to describe it lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1