3 hour session versus 1 hour intro/session

Guest t**obb****

I have an idea of what, as a hobbyist, I would think I would be getting from a multi-hour session versus a 1 hour session.

From a SP perspective, what would you describe the difference as? Please note your style of service also for context.

Guest ***t***iv***

1 hour: In my experience, a 1 hour session is more along the lines of a quickie, with limited time to interact socially before or after the physical aspect of the encounter is 'taken care of'. If timing allows, you may get one extra S.O.G., how many get M.S.O.G. in a 1 hr session?- I don't know of many instances in which its even physically possible. If you can make your shot 3 times in one hour, I would definitely not stop you but.. I personally don't like to see my companion leave unsatisfied so I always try to keep to what is reasonably physically achievable in the time frame.

3hr: It's got the most potential for an intimate setting to unfold. Drinks are often had, with enough time for casual conversation happening comfortably in a non-rushed atmosphere before the fun really begins! Having that happen usually allows for both parties to feel more relaxed, and often takes intimacy to a whole new level. Almost always, if the hobbyist desires, there will be as many M.S.O.G.'s as possible :tongue:. In my experiences there's been much more of everything from cuddling to M.S.O.G. and everything in between.

The difference:simply put, it's all in the amount- much more or much less (of everything)- including time to enjoy it!

hope I've answered your question clearly. MY particular 'style of service' simply cannot be described, but.. you know it already so I'm sure the context will be clear enough, given that.

--just one girl's honest opinion

Very well spoken Sugar kane..... it also depends on what the gentlmen is hoping to gain from the experience. Some are looking for a lady or a few ladies, to connect with and bulid a meaningful professional relationship with. For that gentelmen I always suggest a 3h session with. However, I meet some who simply just want me to rock their world with little or no conversation during the session. That guy is not interested in hearing about my vaccation or what my fav food is. That is ok too. For that I will do hour booking, mainly because I may start to feel uncomfortable as well. then again on the flip side the gentlmen who want to get to know me, well after a while they start to feel comfortable to just pop in for a quicky and I do LOVE that!

I would say a 1 hour session is where you are able to relax and take it slow even if you are on a time allowance. There is not a lot of time for socializing but still possibly enough time for MSOG but I always ask upfront if its possible.

A 3 hour session, I always reserve for regulars and don't offer this if I haven't met the person before. That can make for what would seem like a long time if you don't know each other. Usually on these dates, we will order room service or go out for dinner in the hotel or close by. There is plenty of time for multiple rounds and conversation. I find when you know the person and have things to talk about and there is a chemistry on a physical and social level, it is that much better.

Well for this guy, a one hour encounter would seem like a quickie to me, and not my thing. I prefer my first encounter with a lady to be a two hour encounter. It's enough time to get acquainted, sitting, talking, then go to the bed for fun, and lie back kissing cuddling. If it's a good encounter I'll see her again, and for at least another two hour encounter, but more likely for a three hour encounter.

But I guess for me I like a GFE, and kinda hard to have that with a quick one hour encounter

At least in this guy's opinion

RG

• Like 1

I agree with what was previously stated............. 1hr booking is most likely just to meet the physical needs of the client.

But something If felt that wasn't mentioned is that fetish, Dom, fantasy, ect. is best done in a 3 hour blocks. So although I do create an intimate/kinky hour, I would personally prefer to fulfill my clients whims and wishes in completion in a 3 hr block of time and give them the full experience they were looking for (provided it's within my limits).

Like Nicki, I would not agree to meet someone for 3 hours unless I had seen them before. Even at 2 hours, if I felt the chemistry or other factors was not right after an hour, I would politely bow out and return a portion of the donation.

Since I mostly cater to the half hour day-time on the run crowd, it is nice when I actually get to spend an hour with someone.

• Like 1

Like Nicki, I would not agree to meet someone for 3 hours unless I had seen them before. Even at 2 hours, if I felt the chemistry or other factors was not right after an hour, I would politely bow out and return a portion of the donation.

Since I mostly cater to the half hour day-time on the run crowd, it is nice when I actually get to spend an hour with someone.

And to add to your post Angela, likely, if the chemistry wasn't right for you, likely it wasn't right for the guy too...one of those ymmv (which to me includes the chemistry between the lady and gentleman). Sometimes people just don't click, and it's nobodies fault

But that's why I prefer two hours. In part because I do have to travel to see a lady, so one hour just doesn't seem long enough. Three hours, for a first encounter, well if no chemistry, three hours could seem like an eternity LOL. Two hours seems just right.

I should add that when I am looking for a lady to meet, a lot of what I use in determining who to see is the lady's profile/website/pm's/emails/posts, and yes, I look at the pictures too

Gives me a idea of her personality, and whether we will connect and have a good time

Thus far, it's worked for me pretty well

Some ramblings over my first cup of coffee

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

Guest ***ky12***

Sugar-Kayne you might have another career as a reporter. I wished politicians got drilled like this when they don't answer the real question asked! :)

Edited by ***ky12***
grammar, lol

Guest t**obb****

so for instance:

if i went on a 1 hour horseback trail ride in costa rica, they'd take me up a hill and down a zipline.

If i went on a 3 hour trailride in costa rica, they'd take me up a mountain, to hike to a small out of the way waterfall, then trail ride to a dormant volcano. Then I'd be teased up a unique and out of the way trail that opened up to a zip line that took my flying over the rainforest in the mist.

That's the way they'd tell me it was going to be, and why i'd pay the premium for the 3 hour trip.

If I look at the OP, as suggested lol, then my biggest concern is if there is going to be a different perception between what the OP (client) assumes is going to be available from the sp with the addition of 2 hours. I do know that quite a few client perspectives of what is available on overnighters is a marathon of sleepless sex filled msogs. What is usually available (from the more experienced sps who learn their lesson after the first time they agree to an overnighter and find out that is what he was after), is a specific number of uninterrupted sleep hours, one encounter before the sleep and a possible one more in the morning. 3-4 hour dates, similar setup, one encounter before dinner or lunch, and a night cap afterwards. What is probably assumed is a 3 hour marathon, where if the sp is not engaged in fs activity, she'd better be doing a bj during the breaks.

So, I'd suggest that the client find out what the sp he's interested is willing to offer for the rate charged for 3 hour appts. If it is not 3 x her hourly rate, then she is calculating social time not play time for the extra hours.

If I look at the OP, as suggested lol, then my biggest concern is if there is going to be a different perception between what the OP (client) assumes is going to be available from the sp with the addition of 2 hours. I do know that quite a few client perspectives of what is available on overnighters is a marathon of sleepless sex filled msogs. What is usually available (from the more experienced sps who learn their lesson after the first time they agree to an overnighter and find out that is what he was after), is a specific number of uninterrupted sleep hours, one encounter before the sleep and a possible one more in the morning. 3-4 hour dates, similar setup, one encounter before dinner or lunch, and a night cap afterwards. What is probably assumed is a 3 hour marathon, where if the sp is not engaged in fs activity, she'd better be doing a bj during the breaks.

So, I'd suggest that the client find out what the sp he's interested is willing to offer for the rate charged for 3 hour appts. If it is not 3 x her hourly rate, then she is calculating social time not play time for the extra hours.

Well if it's a marathon I want, I'll book only 30 minutes, and that includes time to answer the door, take off my clothes and get dressed...said half tongue in cheek and half seriously LOL

RG

Guest t**obb****

*I agree, difference in perception would be the biggest problem.*

So to further focus and clarify please:

- try and avoid conjecture, and relay experience.

I don't like paraphrasing other peoples opinions, as I could never do it justice, if I didn't agree.

- focus on the time frame 3 v 1 hour.

My thought here is that the SP would have somethingn in mind for filling the time during a 3 hour session, otherwise they wouldn't offer it. And thank-you ladies for responding in that manner.

Note: 3v1 chosen to blurr the line between a quickie and social interaction (as anyone with an erection for more than an hour needs to seek medical attention)

If it is not 3 x her hourly rate, then she is calculating social time not play time for the extra hours.

I would have thought that social time was a premium, not a discount? Quite honestly, I'd say that its much easier to provide great play than good social interaction

Well if it's a marathon I want, I'll book only 30 minutes, and that includes time to answer the door, take off my clothes and get dressed...said half tongue in cheek and half seriously LOL

RG

hahahahahhahahahaha............... awesome, nice comment LMFAO :D

so the question really is "is there a different service expected in a 3 hour session vs. 1 hour?" Speaking for myself.............. no. I never ask for tips and ask to be paid in blocks of time not in services rendered; everything I am willing to do as a consenting adult is always on the table.

I know that both sugar and I advertise the 3hr blocks of time, I know for myself that I do this in order to give discounts to the gentlemen that book me for multiple hours ($200 per hr, $500 for 3 hrs = $100 discount.) for myself this is strictly marketing and has nothing to do with the experience or services rendered, because as I stated before everything I am willing to do is ALWAYS on the table. Like gosh who wants to feel like they need to fuck with an ATM in the room?

Guest ***t***iv***

so the question really is "is there a different service expected in a 3 hour session vs. 1 hour?" Speaking for myself.............. no. I never ask for tips and ask to be paid in blocks of time not in services rendered; everything I am willing to do as a consenting adult is always on the table.

I know that both sugar and I advertise the 3hr blocks of time, I know for myself that I do this in order to give discounts to the gentlemen that book me for multiple hours ($200 per hr, $500 for 3 hrs = $100 discount.) for myself this is strictly marketing and has nothing to do with the experience or services rendered..

I Agree. Offering discounted rates for multiple hours is definitely a marketing tactic I learned from the best (you know who you are lol). I read someone's post about 'if it's not 3x the rate the person is calculating social time.

IMO, anyone who books 3 hours with me wants social hour first, or after, or during. As I said, it's really just about getting a lengthier duration of the same thing you would be seeking from your SP of choice. In my experience, I have always spent at least a half hour socializing during 3 hour dates. Usually more like an hour, hour and a half sometimes.

I believe that, quite often, hobbyists have numerous reasons why they see us as opposed to any other method of meeting women. I do not concern myself with what those reasons are but, it is generally apparent when you encounter a gentleman who enjoys the companionship one provides that they often prefer that aspect of the interaction over the physical intimacy. Some don't even want/cannot engage in physical activity! I have had a number of great dates in which I spent all or most of my time engaged in conversation.

So the correct answer (IMO) is:

Of course it depends on what the hobbyist hopes to get out of a 3 hour session: it is my goal to figure out exactly what that is and then make sure he gets as much of it as possible in our time together, regardless of whether our time together is for one hour, three hours or a hundred! the same goes for every hour.

Well speaking for myself, and myself only, I like the social aspects of the encounter (conversation, getting to know one another) as much as the sexual side. And I was actually quite surprised when I started seeing ladies, that an encounter, well good encounters, are more than sexual

I don't like a script, first 30 minutes do this, then gee, you offer this this and that on your menu, hey, lets go

Me, I like the encounter to unfold naturally, just as a date would regularly unfold...and it's true what has been said, no two encounters, even with the same lady are going to be the same.

I just like my first encounter to be two hours, it allows enough time to get to know one another, but if you both don't click, it's not too long. With a lady I see again, I prefer three hours.

A quick rambling

RG

RG

Agreed. As I mentioned before, I cater a lot to the half hour crowd because I work during the day and many gents cannot afford to take more time than that away from work or in between appointments. I wouldn't say it's marathon sex, but let's be realistic, most of them are not there to talk - they want to get down to business and be on their way. It leaves little time for much else. I would say 99% of them are realistic about that. There is that 1% that wants to do "everything" in half an hour and they find out very quickly that that isn't going to happen.

It's hard to say, in a 2 hour span, I will guarantee you this, this and this. It depends on the chemistry between us and what the client has communicated he is looking for.

I will guarantee you this though. If it's 2 hours of pounding a guy wants, he better choose someone else, because I'm not that girl. But I have no problem with msog. But I do need to come up for air once in awhile.

Longer sessions give us a chance to mix it up - conversation, maybe have a drink (and even a snack!), cuddle, get to know each other, try some different things, etc.

Every appointment is different, so I believe the bottom line is this. If you want to know, you need to tell the lady what you are looking for and see if she is willing to accommodate you.