Surprises during sessions

This is addressed to ladies and gents. Have you experienced any interesting surprises during SP/MA and client sessions? By surprises I do not mean annoyances like late/early/no shows, or intoxicated clients, or those who smell.

I am referring to things like clients arriving with unusual gifts; Interruptions from neighbors or uninvited guests; outstanding performances, as in MSOG (successful) or multiorgasms; loud noises from pleasure or pain; stunning body art or other decorations; a gent unexpectedly experiencing a squirter, etc. etc.

Please share these experiences with the CERB community.

icon7.gif

After a good session with rachael25, (no longer working) who came dressed like a dork she took off her clothes and turned into an amazing hotty and after i came I went down on her she came in my mouth while dribblng and she tasted so sweet!

• Like 1

This wasn't 'during' but I once had a lady bring 2 art pieces that went together to our meeting. She said one was for me to pick and the other she would keep. That was over a year ago and I still have mine in my work office. I think about her everytime I look at it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Winnipegcub
  • Like 1

This wasn't duing an encounter of mine but I was at Angelaofottawa's place and was changing downstairs in the area she has set up to receive clients. In fact, I was under the stairs where there is a little storage area. I knew she was expecting a visitor and was trying to get out of there asap since I don't stick around when she has an appt.

All of a sudden the door bell rang...the guy was 15 minutes early! Btw, this a major pet peeve with SPs since we need this time to get ready. Anyways, I think she thought that I had already left or was in another room upstairs and they proceeded downstairs. I had to be somewhere in the next 20 minutes and knew I needed to make an escape. I could not be in there for a half hour or more. Rest assured, this never happens and we don't hide in closets or anything like that.

They were already well into the appt when I flung the door open, surprising the hell out of both them while apologizing profusely as I ran up the stairs. As it turned out, it turned the old guy on so much that the next time he came to see her, he wanted me to stick around so I could talk dirty from up the stairs.lol. I don't know if he thought that I was in there on purpose but it definitely aroused him. He is now a mutual client of ours and he never forgot the day I jumped out of the storage room. What a way to make a first impression! lol.

• Like 1

Guest m*ch***G

I was recently in Ottawa on business and was staying at a downtown hotel when was riding down in the elevator with this super sexy lady to go to my meeting. She got me thinking I should call T2T.

Turns out they had someone available later that day in the hotel I was at.

I knocked on the door for our encounter and there she was, the Goddess from the elevator.

This wasn't duing an encounter of mine but I was at Angelaofottawa's place and was changing downstairs in the area she has set up to receive clients. In fact, I was under the stairs where there is a little storage area. I knew she was expecting a visitor and was trying to get out of there asap since I don't stick around when she has an appt.

All of a sudden the door bell rang...the guy was 15 minutes early! Btw, this a major pet peeve with SPs since we need this time to get ready. Anyways, I think she thought that I had already left or was in another room upstairs and they proceeded downstairs. I had to be somewhere in the next 20 minutes and knew I needed to make an escape. I could not be in there for a half hour or more. Rest assured, this never happens and we don't hide in closets or anything like that.

They were already well into the appt when I flung the door open, surprising the hell out of both them while apologizing profusely as I ran up the stairs. As it turned out, it turned the old guy on so much that the next time he came to see her, he wanted me to stick around so I could talk dirty from up the stairs.lol. I don't know if he thought that I was in there on purpose but it definitely aroused him. He is now a mutual client of ours and he never forgot the day I jumped out of the storage room. What a way to make a first impression! lol.

Now, the next time I see Angela I'm going to end up constantly looking over my shoulder waiting to be surprised

Would have given rep points but I have to spread them around a bit

But still LOL, and coffee came up through my nose and sprayed on the keyboard

RG

I have one to write about, I still get embaressed when I think of it. I had a gentlemen come see me, after spending numours days pm back and forth. We finally were able to meet. The first thing that went wrong, I just realised I had no "supplies" left in the box!! OH NO! But it was alright for him, as he decided he likes other kinds of activities. So phewf! That worked out. Then out of the blue a knock at my door!! No one I know would ever just stop by without calling, so who could it be? Later discovering it was a puralator delivery! So we recover from that one too! Oh my oh my, I was so embarresed and told him things are usually pretty smooth around here. I was relieved that he had a since of humor! Then we walk out of the room and I see his sunglasses on the floor, my puppy chewed them to tiny little pieces!! Well, what could I do or say? returned the gentlemen his donation and gave my most sincer apology! I thought I would never see him again, but thank fully he understood that we all just human, and we can make mistakes! I have kept in contact with him! Even if 1 of those things happened, I would have been emabaressed, but all 3! LOL!

• Like 1

Well I have had both good and bad surprises happen to me. In almost 25 years of hobbying a lot can happen.

First the good. When I am back home seeing family I sometimes stop in at a local agency that does incalls. I do not have a regular girl there so I just ask for short and petit and show up for my appointment. Well on this one day I am greated by a beautiful brunet in her 30s and I get very excited! We chat for a bit and start to get comfortable with each other and she asks me what service I wanted. I say GFE and she says yes. Then I say "I also would like.... forget it you would not offer this". She asked what it was I wanted so I told her "Greek but I understand that it is not for everyone. She looked at me straight in the eyes and said "I have never tried it but I am willing to give a try if you like and we will see what happens!" We had a fantastic afternoon and great pleasure was had by both!

Now the bad. Last year I saw an SP that was traveling through Ottawa. In her ad she mentioned that she was also offering duos with a friend. Since she was the one I really wanted to see and spend all my with I booked and hour with her. I showed up at her hotel room and imidiatly went to freashen up then we got comfortable on the pullout couch. I assumed that since she was there for the week she was keeping the bedroom as her private space. Well things progressed and as I was performing DATY I hear a door and someone walking behind me and I can see my girl looking a bit upset and stairing behind me. I turned to see this new girl walk over and sit beside me putting her hand on my back and said "Hey baby would you like a duo?" I politly declined saying I wanted to concentrate on pleasuring her friend. She got up and went back into the room. Even though we had to start from scratch we built up the passion again and moved things along. We were in a very comfortable position with me on top when I heard the bedroom door open again. The girl walked passed us and headed the door, opened it and looked out into the hall then waved towards the room and a guy walked out followed by a third SP. They walked right past us less then 8 feet away and he left with the two girls going back into the bedroom. Now that was a mood killer! I am an easy going guy so eventhough it killed the passion between us I did not loose my need for gratification so I continued on but now it was all about my satisfaction. When I was leaving I told her that seemed like a nice person and the service she offered was great but that she needed to get her own room and perhaps reconsider her buisness arrangments.

I know this is a very bizzare story but it is all true!

As strange as things may get, it will make a great story!:icon_lol:

• Like 1

So, I don't usually get very many pre-booked appts...at least not pre-booked months in advance. I can't really remember when this gent booked our date but I believe it was very early this year. I have really been anticipating our encounter and even prepared a few little surprises for our 3 hour visit. Sunday afternoon, I sent him a quick text to make sure we were still on for Monday at 1. I didn't hear back from him but wasn't really worried. Monday morning, I get everything ready, take a leisurely bath and curl my hair. Then, I get a funny feeling and go back to check my PM's. That is when I realize that our date is July 6th and not June 6th. Talk about a blond moment!!!! Poor guy did not have his phone with him and did not see my message until later on Monday. I am sure he must have freaked out a bit LOL.

• Like 2

Had an appointment set up for the afternoon. I spent the morning skiing on fresh groomed runs. It was a wonderful day - or so I had planned. I stopped for lunch and then back for a few more runs. Well my appointment turned out to be at the hospital - I broke my arm.

Needless to say the nurses were nice but the ministrations were not nearly as nice as those that I had planned!

Hilarious Nicki...but we both know that Anglea likes to listen.

Just joking...maybe.

I was on the phone with you that day remember while I was upstairs? LMAO!!

Me too! sigh

Additional Comments:

Shhhhhh. And it peeked out of long shirts. Well ok some of them were see thru. Funny how I dress so conservatively now that Im an SP. ROTF

I was on the phone with you that day remember while I was upstairs? LMAO!!

OMG thats right, we were both listening. I remember you saying it was ok with them but I was terribly embarassed. Now, its funny.

I was referring to the time we closed the door on Angela. Thnking back, we should have invited her in! ;-)