Emma • White • LL • 5065 • TOFTT

Saw Emma’s ad up for a while and it had me intrigued. I hadn’t seen anything on her and thought the pics would be TGTBT, so I messaged her for some details. She was quick to respond and didn’t send a generic copy paste message with her details. She took some time to chit chat, introduce herself and make it a little more personal. Booking a time was very easy and she was ready before the time we agreed on.

I was provided the room number and up I went, I was greeted at the door by a very attractive blonde. The pictures are not her however, it is a very close representation. 

I was short on time that day so I was only able to book a short session, shes not clock watcher and was able to let our time end naturally. Not going to go into it in detail here. but if you’ve got any questions PM me.

If you’re looking for a happy go lucky girl next door she’s your girl. Hope shes here for a while! I will definitely be repeating! 

Edited by Jon2090
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was lucky enough to have a chance to meet Emma. I agree with everything Jon2090 said in his recommendation. 
Emma is worth a visit!

• Like 1

I met Emma last Thursday in her Truro location. Booking was easy and I found her to be very friendly on the phone . We discussed a certain type of date and she was very open and honest with me . I prefer to be sure we are on the same page and she agreed as well. Her pictures that are posted are not her , are they a fair representation ? , in some ways yes . She is a brunette not blonde , petite , a very cute tush and I'd say she's about 5'5" tall. Pretty fit , not as fit as the pics but a nice curvy yet tiny body . What sets her apart is just how truly nice and friendly she is . Wants to please and does not rush. I feel she was worth the drive and she's often in Dartmouth too.  I would def see her again .

Edited by boomer01
spelling grammer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had a chance to meet up with Emma this evening, great woman. Well worth the experience, glad I made contact for sure. 

Edited by Trimjunkie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Remo8074 said:

My experience with Emma today was really bad I met her twice previously it was a pretty good experience, but today I have opted duo and when I arrived they haven’t provided any of the services we have discussed and asked me to leave after E-transferee the money I suggest be careful with jayda Emma’s duo partner she is more of cunning and threatened me to leave even after being very polite 

After the e transfer was completed right away they ask you to leave is that what you're saying they steal your money and denied you service ? 

Edited by user890

On 9/15/2023 at 9:09 PM, Remo8074 said:

My experience with Emma today was really bad I met her twice previously it was a pretty good experience, but today I have opted duo and when I arrived they haven’t provided any of the services we have discussed and asked me to leave after E-transferee the money I suggest be careful with jayda Emma’s duo partner she is more of cunning and threatened me to leave even after being very polite and respectful 

He was provided service and jayda was not rude or threatening. He left after he got his 1 shot! He refused to pay for a second.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.