Which massage place would you recommend for me?

Hi there,

I've joined this forum couple of days ago and I would like to hear from some of the more experienced members which place and/or a girl would you recommend for me.

As far as the place ...

I am looking for a more upscale place, with a nice lounge feel to it, kind of more of an urban style. The place should be clean, and have that new look. Private apartments with similar style would be acceptable too. (I am not a big fan of old places with a room in the basement, from where I want to run away as soon as the massage is over.) :)

Girls ...

I prefer taller hostesses between 25-40 (age) that have curvy bodies in great shape (something like Jessica Beal, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce).

I know I know ..I might need to move to Vegas to find something like this, but you never know, maybe there is one hidden in O-town too :)

Would love to hear your recommendations. Feel free to ask questions that could help understand what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Hornet

I would suggest contacting CMJ as they likely fit the bill. Paradise Spa is also rather nice looking.

I would have to agree, Megan's Touch would be one of my top recommendations.

You might also want to consider Bethany @ Sweetest Massage

Good luck in your search...

Rodehard

The ALO group of spas are also pretty nice, though maybe not quite as nice as the others mentioned so far.

Guest s**nflute

I would recommend you read the archive threads. As a New member you should really do your research as all of us did in the past. Research, visit, report with a positive note where the positive is appicable. Those you inquire further in a PM, your thoughts of improvement can be viewed by the person who PM you. At this point in your membership it is also important to qualify yourself with a review...........

CHEERS!!

I would suggest contacting CMJ as they likely fit the bill. Paradise Spa is also rather nice looking.

Paradise Spa (Amanda) would get my vote :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you all for recommendations.

Last night I decided to visit Angel's Touch since it was closest to my place.

Here is my brief review:

Before calling to schedule an appointment, Angie (I assume she is the owner) was very kind to provide additional information about the places and the schedules through PMs.The answers were arriving with the "speed of light" every time I asked a question. What a great customer service. Thanks Angie!!! :smile:

Finally, I called the place and scheduled a 45 min session with AJ.

Angie's Touch is placed in a two story building, with a lots of parking around. There are other shops/business in the building so it is not obvious that you are heading for a massage, for those who look for extra privacy like me. :smile:

At the reception I met AJ. :smile: She is a very pretty, sexy lady with a magic smile. Her body is equally amazing, very very sexy. :smile:

She took me to a beautiful room with a shower cabin. I felt like I was in a Four Season's Spa, very clean, designed with a good taste, just like the ones you see in magazines. Barry White's CD was playing. In summary, very nice, relaxing atmosphere.

I took a shower and a couple of minutes after, AJ came in. She asked me politely if I wanted to know about the options, and after I told her what I wanted, the journey started. :smile:

Without going into details (sorry guys :smile:), her massage technique was great and the finish was amazing. I am already making plans for going back.

In summary, the Angel's Touch exceeded my expectations (I just want to mention that I am a pretty picky guy when it comes to quality of service and locations). The place was really nice with great atmosphere, and truly gorgeous lady called AJ. I couldn't ask for more.

Cheers,

Hornet

Hi, just want to say that I saw Kelly also at angels touch and found her to be attentive as well as beautiful. I'd been to angel's touch before and Kelly was defenitly better than any other girl I've dealt with. A nice new set of rooms also added to the experience. Thanks Kelly I'll defenitly be back!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Had the pleasure of visiting Studio 2000 after a number of years and it has exceeded what my expectations were - saw a tall blonde there - say mid to late 30's - spinner and her skills with her hands were unbelievable - she took care of all my kinks - the massage was from head to toe and she had a relaxing feel both in voice and method! I was so refreshed after leaving that my knees were extremely weak on the way out. But that's a good thing! And I will definitely repeat for two reasons - the service was exemplary and the price was outstanding!

Had the pleasure of visiting Studio 2000 after a number of years and it has exceeded what my expectations were - saw a tall blonde there - say mid to late 30's - spinner and her skills with her hands were unbelievable - she took care of all my kinks - the massage was from head to toe and she had a relaxing feel both in voice and method! I was so refreshed after leaving that my knees were extremely weak on the way out. But that's a good thing! And I will definitely repeat for two reasons - the service was exemplary and the price was outstanding!

No spinners at Studio 2000. All older MILF types. Who did you see?

Sounds like he's talking about Mary-Anne. Technically she doesn't fit the description of a spinner (if by spinner we mean short thin girls). Mary-anne is thin, but not short. In fact, she's mighty tall.

I think her name is Mary-Anne. Tall blonde with a knockout body and can she massage! Will repeat for sure!

Hornet, you've got exactly what you're looking for in Amanda, and if you use the Getaway Room at Paradise Spa you'll have a fantastic time for certain.

I think her name is Mary-Anne. Tall blonde with a knockout body and can she massage! Will repeat for sure!

She gets better and better with repetition too.

• Like 1

Agree marie Ann is awesome at studio 2000, also ebony Angie. I haven't visit in a while but now I'm getting into great memories.

Hmmm

Posted via Mobile Device

She gets better and better with repetition too.

I don't know about repeats but I saw Mary-Ann today for the first time and she is amazing.

I've come to realize that any reco by Whiteman is one to move on! Thanks for the intel.

I don't know about repeats but I saw Mary-Ann today for the first time and she is amazing.

I've come to realize that any reco by Whiteman is one to move on! Thanks for the intel.

Thanks mmad, your cheque is in the mail. :)