The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Grape soda - Spiderman - A Yeti's ass - and Morgan Freemen.

You KNOW you want to click on this!

Additional Comments:

sex-dating-relationships-one-night-flirting-ecards-someecards.png

I tried to rep this but the function was nonfucktional. This is my entire philosphy towards life. I won't date or do business with anyone I haven't had sex with. That said, anyone in Ottawa own a property maintenance company or a dry cleaners? I have a lawn that needs cutting and bag of dry cleaning that isn't getting any smaller...

cat

I tried to rep this but the function was nonfucktional. This is my entire philosphy towards life. I won't date or do business with anyone I haven't had sex with. That said, anyone in Ottawa own a property maintenance company or a dry cleaners? I have a lawn that needs cutting and bag of dry cleaning that isn't getting any smaller...

cat

Fine I will do your dry cleaning and get a cow to graze your lawn. Let's do business !

This is the last girl I had sex with before dating. She insisted I do her laundry. Shagged her so rotten baby she couldn't move come laundry day and it was clean sheet night ;) Nice bum though don't you think ?

ulD4H8vXSd07uiiq02eYREfT_500.jpg

Really. It has been known for a long time that the Amazon rainforest has poor soil that shouldn't be able to sustain the amount of life that it does. And this is how...

The Amazon basin is one of the world's wondrous ecosystems, supporting massive amounts of life, both in kind and quantity. You might have thought about poison frogs or monkeys, but you've probably never stopped to wonder, "Where are all the nutrients that power this biotic explosion coming from?"

The answer is actually astonishing and delightful in that one-planet-one-love kind of way. As laid out in a 2006 paper that science writer Colin Schultz dug up, nearly half of the nutrients that power the Amazon come from a valley in the Sahara called the Bodélé depression. At 17,100 square miles, the area is about a third of the size of Florida or 0.5 percent the size of the Amazon basin it supplies.

"This depression is a unique dust source due to its location at a bottle neck of two large magmatic formations that serves as a `wind lens', guiding and focusing the surface winds to the Bodélé," the authors, an international team of geologists, wrote.

In the spirit of the upcoming US presidential election, I'd like to share one of the most memorable exchanges between a candidate and supporter. For me, it sums up beautifully and painfully the challenges of running for the job of leader of the free world:

Supporter of Adlai Stevenson: "Senator, you have the vote of every thinking person."

Senator Stevenson: "That's not enough, madam, we need a majority."

• Like 1