The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Now, I'm not entirely sure what this product does. It appears to be an electrical adaptor of some sort. What caught my eye was the words

China is National Compulsory Sex Product Attestation

What does this mean? Is this company attesting to the fact that China has some kind of national policy for compulsory sex? Or that requires companies to make products for sex? The possibe explanations are mind boggling!

compulsory-sex-product.jpg

This is the nerdiest thing I've seen since.... I can't remember when. No link, 'cos it was on CL.

Woman DM needed for D&D based Adult Bachelor Party (Pringe George's County, MD)

Description:

Looking for a woman with Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (specifically 3.0 or 3.5 editions) to run a game. The event is for a Bachelor Party and the "future husband to be" would prefer if the DM could be topless. With that said, I ensure you that nothing else is expect of you other than an exciting adventure.

Requirements:

• [--]Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (preferably in 3rd or 3.5 Editions)
    [--]Must be able to provide a picture including the face and body (No nudes please.)
    [--]It is preferable that cup size be at least C or greater.
    [--]If books are needed it must be stated ahead of time however it would be preferable if the DM had her own.

Clientele:

There will be 5 "guys" that will be participation including myself. We are at all above the age of 24. Each of us are gentlemen and will treat the Dungeon Master with the utmost of respect.

Compensation:

I honestly don't know how to charge for this kind of service because it's not something typically done so the compensation will be negotiated. It's expected that the session last no less than 30 minutes.

Date:

A day prior to October 11th (The Day of the Wedding) would be ideal.

The location will be negotiated but priority will be give to the preference of the Dungeon Master.

• Like 1