The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

October off to a strange start but hopefully this month will be good and I think it will be🤞  First off the strange, took the garbage out only to find three racoons in the bottom of the dumpster eating away.  Super's been called, I don't have any animal traps here LOL but it kind of startled me to be honest.

But things took a turn for the good.  Got back inside my apartment (primarily for cup number 2) and slipped under the door a "Order Under Section 132 Residential Tenancies Act"  Scary until I read it...we've been overcharged rent, and are getting rent reduced .086%  and it's effective Dec 31 2018 so a bit (little bit LOL) of a cheque coming my way But better to get some money than have to dole it out.

Next week on Fri Oct 9 after a LONG wait I finally get the MRI done on my knee.  Hopefully that'll get the ball rolling on medical treatment (I think surgery) for the knee.  Physiotherapy helps but it's more a band aid fix it, not a treatment.  But the physio builds muscles, so my physiotherapist says which helps in recovery after surgery.  And bonus, my physiotherapist is a woman and I agree with George Costanza there LOL...

Finally a road trip in my future too...the type I like to take.  This lady is nice (yes it's our very first date) from all dealings I've had with her on-line (including email)  Hotel reserved. Dinner reservations made.  The only thing I'll need is a COVID test as a precaution before I go

That is how my October looks so far...and it looks good

A rambling

RG

giphygcmassage.gif

• Like 2

In memory of Alex Trebek who just died at 80 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. RIP.