The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

re: Monkey Fart candles. When I have my morning constitutional and notice my shit still stinks I know it's likely a grateful day to be covid free.

7 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Coming soon...it will be the safest entertainment available !

01e0e175d7b6e680a5aea4989d0d284855850698

Until you accidently get some hand sanitizer in your eyes...

11 minutes ago, vegeta85 said:

Did you see how they looked and reacted when he mentioned "Now write a book on sensual way to please a woman".  It looked like it was impossible from the stand point of the book author and the reaction of the co-host.

Just saying...

• Like 1

Who else is looking forward to going back to the movies and pay over $60.00 for the pass to watch the movie, popcorn, drink and a snack only for one person?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotchJohnson said:

Who else is looking forward to going back to the movies and pay over $60.00 for the pass to watch the movie, popcorn, drink and a snack only for one person?

I normally go to matinee presentations and never buy anything else. Much cheaper that way. Also, now that many discovered the convenience of watching new movies at home, we'll likely see a reform of how movies are distributed. Some predicted the last "Avengers" movie was likely the last of big profitable cinema blockbusters, and this may end up being true.

Right now, many producers are quite nervous about "Avatar 2". While supposed to be released next year, it's been in production for over a decade with a insane budget. While spread between 4 sequels filmed at the same time( two in post-productions), if the first sequel fails to reach the billion dollar mark, this may grind this series to a halt. Once in the hand of "20th Century Fox" and now in Disney's, James Cameron's vision may change drastically if moviegoers have no interest in the blue natives. The first movie was fine enough as a near 3 hour tech demo on the evolution of digital 3D animation, but the story and characters were not creative nor interesting. After more than a decade, it's unclear if people will want to sit through another bloated production. If not, this may get the Disney+ treatment.

a8f7d8e179b21750a4504573435a5d3d_width-6

I have beaten this average....I've done it in about 20 thrusts...lol

e38ce221efa6703b0bf2d796e4728139_width-6

No wonder I wake up with a boner...

1-5-1.jpg?attachment_cache_bust=3685337&

Too bad I never get to see it...I always explode first...J/K

3a685c7470966e52ed214f545ed4db2e_width-6

I've been telling my wife that and she still doesn't believe me...

3a7ff5a5c4e3b8bb2e64cd5b412c5897_width-6

Wow...I need to last longer in bed !

• Like 2

I remember a few years ago I had booked a date with a fine lady and on my way over I got stuck on a few one way streets that would not let me get out.  There was road construction and after going around the same block like 3 times I stopped and asked for direction to get out of here and the construction guy told me to take the alley way between 2 building(no name on that "street" to get out.  I had used my GPS to get there.  Of course I arrived late but she understood.

morning_picdump_3400_640_high_44.jpg?att

• Like 2