The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

That damn tabby cat of mine.. I come home this morning to find my cat coming up the driveway with a rabbit in his mouth barely being able to carry it. I start yelling at him and he runs away dropping the rabbit while I stand there thinking I will have to clean up this mess with blood and guts. To my surprise the rabbit is still alive and hops away!!

That damn tabby cat of mine.. I come home this morning to find my cat coming up the driveway with a rabbit in his mouth barely being able to carry it. I start yelling at him and he runs away dropping the rabbit while I stand there thinking I will have to clean up this mess with blood and guts. To my surprise the rabbit is still alive and hops away!!

They were just playing!

kitty_and_bunny.jpg

They were just playing!

kitty_and_bunny.jpg

OMG, how did you know Nicky's cat was orange? Looks like him when he was a kitten, which was probably only for about a week.

OMG, how did you know Nicky's cat was orange? Looks like him when he was a kitten, which was probably only for about a week.

Sometimes you just get lucky!

Here he was shortly after I found him as a homeless kitten. Not so innocent looking anymore because he's a scraper now with scratches all over his face. He's a true alley cat.lol.

d49be.jpg

Guest f***2f***
funny-graphs-fixed-it.png

that make more sense now...

NO NO NO...there's no napkin!!

"Americans favor tax increases for wealthy" - Poll

"Americans define rich as anyone that has a higher income them" - Poll

One American's suggestion to fix the fiscal problem:

"I believe this recession could end tomorrow if the government would simply raise taxes on wealthy Americans. I define wealthy Americans as anyone who makes slightly more than me.

By raising taxes on people who make more money than me, we will be able to continue to provide needed government services such as communal drumming symposia and carbon emission board games."

I have a Monster (the energy drink) addiction...

how I know that?

I went this morning at my usual corner store, it's always the same little asian guy...he did offer me to buy it by the case instead of 2 each day...I would save money...it's kinda sad. ugh

how I know that?

I went this morning at my usual corner store, it's always the same little asian guy...he did offer me to buy it by the case instead of 2 each day...I would save money...it's kinda sad. ugh

LOL I am a mocha Rockstar girl. I think part of the addiction is going to the store everyday. Buying a case wouldn't be as much fun!

how I know that?

You think that's bad? I call my favorite pizza joint and not only does the phone guy give me my own address back before I even get a word in. But he reads my order back to me before I've even given it to him. And it's not one of these places that has my address programmed in their computer or anything. I've been there. They have no computer..just an old school cash register. He literally just recognizes my voice and remembers my address and what I usually order....you know it's time to start eating better when...:p

Posted via Mobile Device

So.

You are at a concert and have a drink in one hand, and you have your cell phone in the other. The band plays your favourite song so well that you feel the need to yell your approval and clap simultaneously... but wait.... your hands are full.... what to do....

Ahhhhhhh ... A solution!!!

Ass_clap.gif

Yeesh... I started getting concerned when I could walk into my usual bar and my preferred pint would be sitting on the bar waiting for me by the time I got there.

Clearly, the solution was to start drinking other beers occasionally :)

I think I have found the one drink that is based on the flavour of children`s cough syrup....

Cherryade-Can-FS.jpg

zaTtx.png

Actually, I want one on the front of my car that says, in mirror writing, "If this sticker is blue, get the hell outta my way."