The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Guest C*****tte

shaven-pussy.jpg

This dude looks like he is wearing a unitard! Whenever I see a cat shaved like this all I can think is of how s/he must have been terribly matted. Poor kitty!

This is what i want my clients to wear..Not Really..lol

Mankini%2Bby%2BAlexander%2BMcQueen.jpg

Considering that the majority of us men on here probably don't have a physique anywhere even close to this...it's probably a VERY good thing that we don't show up wearing any one of these outfits :p

Guest tr*****e
That is wrong, so wrong, on so many different levels

RG

I knew you'd like it! This is a picture I'd like to blow upt to poster size, put on a life-size cutout, and put beside someone's bed in the middle of the night just to hear the screams of sheer horror when they see it!

BTW, this picture wasn't posted because I think Sacha Baron Cohen is attractive in any way, I only posted it for shock value.

I knew you'd like it! This is a picture I'd like to blow upt to poster size, put on a life-size cutout, and put beside someone's bed in the middle of the night just to hear the screams of sheer horror when they see it!

BTW, this picture wasn't posted because I think Sacha Baron Cohen is attractive in any way, I only posted it for shock value.

Shocking isn't the word I'd use LOL

RG

Guest S***dst***

So that's why the rapture never happend

Thanks Macho man Randy Savage! you truely were/are the greatest!

One of lifes great mysteries. Why is it that when one is shopping for womens bathing suits or lingerie, the skimpier they are, the less material used, that the pricier they are? I've always wondered about that!

One of lifes great mysteries. Why is it that when one is shopping for womens bathing suits or lingerie, the skimpier they are, the less material used, that the pricier they are? I've always wondered about that!

It's all about supply and demand! There's a much larger demand for skimpier swimwear....and understandably so ;)

I am still wondering why...probably the string are more expensive?:P

Guest 9**A*****

Dental floss is pretty cheap, especially if you buy it at Costco.