On 2/27/2023 at 2:41 PM, Piranha said:

Survivor, pftttt! LOL!

I'm going to start calling myself a survivor. As a Canadian, I feel cheated by my employer, the government, and this inflation on a daily basis. What term is the media going to use for the Ukranians coming to Manitoba from their war torn country?

I wouldn't be too heartless here.  The first guy they took down was charged with sexual assault but wasn't convicted on it.  He probably made the deal to plead guilty to the material benefit charge only.  

Could very well be that these other girls turned informant because Emma wasn't providing security from bad dates.  Because we do know there are POS clients out there, based on past stories on here.  All conjecture of course.  If it goes to trial, we'll hear all about it, I'm sure 

Edited by PlanJora

1 hour ago, JLeeLewis said:

In the media report it says 6 cell phones were seized. Hope you guys weren’t using your real phone numbers to contact “Emma” to set up appointments. 

You said this when the first guy was popped. What are they going to do with someones phone number? You have to be caught in the act, on top of that, they got the top dog, they’re done here. While your message is correct, you should use a burner, they aren’t going through every single number that has contacted them. 

6 minutes ago, BigZ said:

You said this when the first guy was popped. What are they going to do with someones phone number? You have to be caught in the act, on top of that, they got the top dog, they’re done here. While your message is correct, you should use a burner, they aren’t going through every single number that has contacted them. 

They'll certainly go through all conversations/texts looking for evidence of solicitation, illegal activities and any ties the number may have to other investigations.

Agree to disagree. Unless there is something extremely blatant. Saying can I book a massage and getting a time won’t get anyone in trouble here. 

Just now, BigZ said:

Agree to disagree. Unless there is something extremely blatant. Saying can I book a massage and getting a time won’t get anyone in trouble here. 

They won't go after someone who texted a time. But same can't be said for those who requested specific attributes and skillsets.

On 3/3/2023 at 5:15 PM, BigZ said:

For those guys that may have a SO at home, getting a call from the police, even if they are just asking about broad details, could cause a lot of trouble. 
“Who was that you were talking to?”

”Oh ahhhh no one. Just someone from work”

True chances of anyone being contacted are likely slim but the possibility is there. 

I don't think the police will be calling any numbers unsolicited, or without a complaint from one of the victims.

But, that said, if this does come to a court case, I can see the phone number lists being entered into evidence at some time, and potentially be made public and you know someone will post them publicly, and any SO that suspects her partner will check to see if his number is on that list.  Or, some busibody with nothing better to do will start calling the numbers, or looking them up and calling SO's.

That would be the only concern I would have from not using a burner phone.

Lesson to learn is to buy a play phone for a few bucks and keep it cash only.

14 minutes ago, f158 said:

Lesson to learn is to buy a play phone for a few bucks and keep it cash only.

Where’s the best to get a cash phone now

7-11 doesn’t have them. I had one from there but lost it. 

Can't you still get the SIM cards at 7-11?  If not,  the other carriers will have pay-as-you-go SIM cards.  If you're looking for an actual phone, then Amazon has a wide range of unlocked or go second hand on Kijiji or Marketplace.