CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts Aug 14th - Nominate now!

CERB - Members Choice Award! (Ends Aug 21st)  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CERB - Members Choice Award! (Ends Aug 21st)

• Cowboy kenny
    • Cat
    • Dummpy
    • Prettypaige22
    • Pistolpete
    • Igotaboner
    • Emmaalexander
    • Elsa
    • Joyful Spirit

cerbaward.jpg

What is this?

This logo next to a users name signifies that this member contributes a lot of information on cerb that other member find valuable!

Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly. The only rule, you can not nominate yourself. You can nominate SP's or General Members but please do not nominate your favorite SP if she does not contribute in the discussions here on the site.

Congratulations to the Current Members who hold this honor are...

• dreamer8 (General Member)
  • Carole (Service Provider)
  • Lovely Megan (Service Provider)

Nominate your favorite contributor now!

The next poll will go online with all the members names who have been nominated on WEDNESDAY AUG 14th and the person with the top votes will receive the next award by the end of the month!

Get your nominations in now!

So far we have the following nominations...

• Cowboy kenny
  • Cat
  • Dummpy
  • Prettypaige22
  • Pistolpete
  • Igotaboner
  • Emmaalexander
  • Elsa
  • Joyful Spirit

I will keep adding to the list as the nominations come in. (Please do not try to nominate yourself).

wow thanks for the nomination!

cerbaward.jpg

What is this?

This logo next to a users name signifies that this member contributes a lot of information on cerb that other member find valuable!

Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly. The only rule, you can not nominate yourself. You can nominate SP's or General Members but please do not nominate your favorite SP if she does not contribute in the discussions here on the site.

Congratulations to the Current Members who hold this honor are...

• dreamer8 (General Member)
  • Carole (Service Provider)
  • Lovely Megan (Service Provider)

Nominate your favorite contributor now!

The next poll will go online with all the members names who have been nominated on WEDNESDAY AUG 14th and the person with the top votes will receive the next award by the end of the month!

Get your nominations in now!

So far we have the following nominations...

• Cowboy kenny
  • Cat
  • Dummpy
  • Prettypaige22
  • Pistolpete
  • Igotaboner
  • Emmaalexander

I will keep adding to the list as the nominations come in. (Please do not try to nominate yourself).

I think CK has been around long enough and paid his dues, lets all make sure we vote for him this time around, gentlemen and ladies :D

I might add that being nominated is truly an award on it's own!

I'm overwhelmed for the consideration and thanks for the nomination! As Dummpy states above, I look at that time effort put in by CK..well deserved nomination, + he is a great author + he finds all those stinking imposters..he is in a league ahead of myself.

BTW...I'm also equally impressed with the ALL other nominated members! I certainly am not taking anything away from those deserving members as well!

I second all the nominated persons. Cowboy and dreamer seems to have contributed a lot this year.

:oI'm blushin' again.

I said it last time and i'll say it again, as cliche as it sounds it's truly an honor to be nominated and more so an honor to share the nomination with those listed to date.

Ya'll are a great bunch of people 'round here and all your contributions are very much valued by this here cowboy. Unlike other forums where things can get somewhat nasty, it's the members 'round here that provide that perfect balance between clients and providers that allows for great discussion, sharing of ideas and most important good times and laughter.

I gotta mosey for now but I'm gonna go tel Ma i've been nominated again, she'll be so proud of her little cowboy!

I watched the last poll, and CK just missed it. His regular posts and his extensive volunteer work on the bait and switch that goes on out there is very valuable to this community as a whole.

Guest katia

Personally I think Joyful Spirit should be there too.

My vote is the same as last time....i duno how the cowboy didn't win to begin with....

Don't vote here - wait till the poll is posted on the 14th and make your vote count... Being nominated is the important thing here as it shows that others value your contribution. Picking a winner doesn't start till the 14th when the poll goes live with all the nominations.

4 days left to nominate someone then the vote poll goes up once again!

Guest f***2f***

Wow I wasn't following this thread and just read that I'm nominated...thanks folks..been trying to do my bit every now and then...i always figure this whole thing is like karma...get good recommendations and info/post good recommendations and info..it's all good!!

SHARING SHARING SHARING!!! BEAVERS, BEAVERS BEAVERS!!!

Get your votes in for the valued member award! The poll is now open (for 7 days only) you can choose more then one member that was nominated but only vote one time.

Lets keep the momentum up for the Cowboy!! It is his turn for the Brass Ring!!

LOL,I forgot about this poll until just today, dummpy you're a great guy and also equally deserving of such an award and the accolades that come with it. My thanks to those who have nominated me and voted. You're great bunch 'round here.

I can guarantee you, if Emmaalexander and I are tied, at the the end of the poll. We will be participating in a tie breaker when she comes to Ottawa. She may tie me up! or I can tie her up :)

Guest f***2f***
I can guarantee you, if Emmaalexander and I are tied, at the the end of the poll. We will be participating in a tie breaker when she comes to Ottawa. She may tie me up! or I can tie her up :)

can we watch????

No problem buddy, we are selling ring side seats at $300.00 each! That is 3 or moi and 3 for Emmaalexander...(and we still tied with monetary income...isn't that cool!)

anyone with a Travelocity gnome performing oral on a babe gets my vote. Or I need stronger contacts

anyone with a Travelocity gnome performing oral on a babe gets my vote. Or I need stronger contacts

Hey thanks for the props Racer!!

However the gnome was a gift for me from CowboyKenny who took time out of his busy schedule of scouring the internet for stolen pics to pull this up for me, yet another reason to give it to the cowboy this time!

Thanks for the nomination, I personally think there should be a few award given..

Dummpy...For his all around take one for the team attitude...

Cowboy Kenny... For his inhuman way of finding out fake pictures...

Cat... For her charming lengthly letters and wisdom...

And um...hahah Me...

Cause every award needs a Brailian in it..lol

Thanks for the nomination, I personally think there should be a few award given..

Dummpy...For his all around take one for the team attitude...

Cowboy Kenny... For his inhuman way of finding out fake pictures...

Cat... For her charming lengthly letters and wisdom...

And um...hahah Me...

Cause every award needs a Brailian in it..lol

And spending time with a certain Brasilian is much better that winning any award.