CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts Aug 14th - Nominate now!

CERB - Members Choice Award! (Ends Aug 21st)  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CERB - Members Choice Award! (Ends Aug 21st)

• Cowboy kenny
    • Cat
    • Dummpy
    • Prettypaige22
    • Pistolpete
    • Igotaboner
    • Emmaalexander
    • Elsa
    • Joyful Spirit

Yep these are all worthy candidates, but since I must choose, I'm giving the Cowboy his due. He's never steered me wrong with his advice, and like so many others, I'm constantly dazzled by talent eye for calling bullshit on phoney CL photos.

This dude abides.

Thank you so much for the nomination. I have been neglectful of late and really don't deserve it. Congrats to all who have been listed, but everyone knows a girl always has a weak spot for a man on a horse...

Catherine

Guest f***2f***

Hey I'm tied with pete and emma too....I should get in on the tie breaking action!!

Hey I'm tied with pete and emma too....I should get in on the tie breaking action!!

We should..we will..Emmaalexander are you up to being tie breaking rules/action?

tie? action? yes yes yes...

oh your not talking about sex....damn

kisses,

Emma A

I can guarantee you, if Emmaalexander and I are tied, at the the end of the poll. We will be participating in a tie breaker when she comes to Ottawa. She may tie me up! or I can tie her up :)

I am so confused?? :confused:

Can anyone who voted for anyone other CK explain why?? There seems to be an overwhelming support for CK and yet we have a three way tie.

JoyfulC and Elsa supporters let us in on the secret? am I missing some posts or something??

We have some foul play at hand. I am reviewing the log files and I installed a little cheater script this time to catch anyone making multiple posts on the same computer using different alias's. I Don't want to point the finger until I have all the proof collected (and all the fake account names collected) but I will let everyone know a little later what happened. (Sorry I am having a busy day and have no time to do it but I will do my best to review the logs later - at first glance we have a cheater for sure) - I will get to the bottom of it and let everyone know who did that.

The polls certainly did reveal those numbers early this morning,(CK help the poor MOD man out...lol...) CK was running away with it , the Elsa and Joyful numbers were not even close.

On the other hand emma,iogtaboner and myself were nicely tied up together :)

tie? action? yes yes yes...

oh your not talking about sex....damn

kisses,

Emma A

of course we were talking about sex, did you think we were going to flip a coin? action oh yeah...

Ok...I am having a bad day...who is Elsa?

Exactly!! that's what I am talking about :rolleyes:

I know that we have new members, justfriends,wantstovote,virginfriends and califlower, that all been on this thread, who are no posts newbies...something is fishy....tisk/tisk

Ok, that was just silly... I removed all the votes from members who created an account in the last 48 hours and only voted as they were all fake accounts and I remove all the votes made from the same computer as well (For example) .... and all these people signed up with the same IP address, registered in the last 48 and just voted. You can tell by the names on most of these what the intention was!

* bavard 74.XXX.XXX.81

* cacaof 74.XXX.XXX.81

* cauliflower 74.XXX.XXX.81

* efeminatesham 74.XXX.XXX.81

* exfriend 74.XXX.XXX.81

* friendelsa 74.XXX.XXX.81

* friendshelper 74.XXX.XXX.81

* gigdance 74.XXX.XXX.81

* girlprayer 74.XXX.XXX.81

* helpelsa 74.XXX.XXX.81

* helphelps 74.XXX.XXX.81

* helpingfriends 74.XXX.XXX.81

* helpingpaige 74.XXX.XXX.81

* Ihelpfriend 74.XXX.XXX.81

* Ihelpfriends 74.XXX.XXX.81

* justavote 74.XXX.XXX.81

* justfriendhelper 74.XXX.XXX.81

* justfriends 74.XXX.XXX.81

* laptops 74.XXX.XXX.81

* needtohelp 74.XXX.XXX.81

* Pageagain 74.XXX.XXX.81

* temporary 74.XXX.XXX.81

* virginfriends 74.XXX.XXX.81

* wantstohelp 74.XXX.XXX.81

* wantstovote 74.XXX.XXX.81

* whybashing 74.XXX.XXX.81

* whyhelping 74.XXX.XXX.81

Then I found this! All these people (Are the same person)

Doggie

J-C

AL

rottenstick

myprincess

Sylvain

Classyguy

greatguy

SIMS

J-P

Betty

gogofriend

gigman

Arthur

fartfriends

madhater

someclass

wrongman

Greekfart

fartman

...also with this list 3 names also came up in this list of three different SP's who apparently share the same computer - I am not releasing the three names at this time... but a note to those involved.... DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO DO NOT DO THIS OR ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!

So the poll have been fixed (well as much as I can as time is limited) and CK is as we all suspected the obvious winner. I wish I had this cheater catcher script installed the last time as I think the same thing happened last time but I can not prove it without this new script installed. The cheater script will help us catch everyone involved in stuff like this (Including SHILL posting) it also busts the IP for proxy servers and resolves the true IP address on posts for anyone who I suspect is using a proxy to post shills.

CONGRADULATIONS COWBOY KENNY!

Congratulations Cowboy Kenny well deserved pal! you had my vote! Now, getting back to that tie..... emmaalexander! when you get to Ottawa, sorry but need to break the tie breaker...by endulging with you when you are tied up...hhhheee :)

Thanks Mod! now we know who the real sheriff is around here :D

The list of Valued members is once again legitimate and intact! Dreamer8 and Cowboy Kenny you guys would be tops on any list I made that's for sure!

Now we will see how the SP votes work out, should be interesting some hard choices there so many ladies contribute so much to make this board what it is!

That was extremely well done Mod, you are also a champion of champions.

OF COURSE ABSOLUTE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KING: COWBOY KENNEY.

All the nominated people are exceptional and deserve a gold medal. I wish I could "pin" one on some of them.

Love to all,

leyley

Well thanks to all for valuing my member as a much as i do! LOL I'm truly honored.

Sadly the decision was mired in controversy, i wont speak any further to that except to thank the mod for his diligence on the matter. (more details on my blog, see link below)

Award or not, I understand the value many of you see in my contributions weather it be exposing fake photos and bait & switches which benefit both the hobbiest and SPs, or for my often long winded contrified cowboy style recommendations. It was an honor just to be nominated.

My thanks to dummpy for his undying support throughout this recent nomination, he is far more deserving of such an honor, and to Joyful C for her trailblazing efforts in creating environments like this where providers and hobbiests can meet on common ground to discuss everything under the sun.

Lylas list was one of the first boards i joined many a year ago, I was not a cowboy back then but none-the-less an active participant.

Well I hear the band cuing up the music, I'll cut this acceptance speech short and say thank you to all who took part in this poll, I'll continue to do my cowboy best in the future to contribute to our fine little community here.

Emma, Pete and Boner, I'll leave you 3 to sort it out, 5's a crowd and I don't go anywhere with out my horsey!

After removing all the fake accounts it turns out that you would have won the last vote too (as suspected). Growing pains I guess but I know what to watch for next vote... Even with the fake voters I think we have a better election system then the states LOL

excellent results, big congratulation CK.. shows we do truly appreciate you contributions.

MOD you did a great job getting to the bottom of this!

CK well deserved!

Dummpy my money is on you winning the next one!