Mature Massage Providers

Call it an Oedipus complex but sometimes I like an older more experienced woman. Well practiced 😉

Are there many 40+ providers? +50 even?

Miya 9228 would fit the bill, very good massage, and very accommodating.  Also gives off that motherly vibe for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rubintugger said:

Miya 9228 would fit the bill, very good massage, and very accommodating.  Also gives off that motherly vibe for me.

Does she still wear the rubber gloves.  I saw her a couple of years ago.  The session was fine but the whole glove thing was a bit strange.  

Thanks

10 hours ago, livenudecats said:

Does she still wear the rubber gloves.  I saw her a couple of years ago.  The session was fine but the whole glove thing was a bit strange.  

Thanks

Same here. Never went back after that. 

Yes, the vinyl gloves were a bit weird, probably to protect her hands from constant exposure to the oils, but after a session or two, it knid of works.  Even with them she gives one of the most insightful directed massages I have ever received, even from an RMT.  She finds the spots, and works them out.  And then instructs you how to work on them after.  And sometimes scolds you when you comeback and haven't done your homework.

She does offer FS/extras included in her prices.