It’s a sketchy hotel where numerous B&S are run out of. I’d hardly call it “someone’s private location.” 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Any location where someone is hosting from is considered to be their location, dear. And that person has the right to keep that location private. Hence "private location"
I don't care if you agree with the term or not, what you did was wrong and a violation to someone's right to privacy. 

NOBODY HAS PERMISSION TO POST ABOUT SOMEONES LOCATION ON THIS WEBSITE. IT IS NOT OKAY AND IS EVEN LISTED IN THE RULES.  

Just because admin is rarely active does not mean the rules don't apply 😳😅 sorry you had a hard time accepting feedback - but your rebuttal made you look even more untrustworthy  than if you had to accept your wrong doing and remove your post

• Like 6

9 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Hopefully in future you're not so comfortable to broadcast the personal info someone disclosed to you by text (especially their address) over the internet - fake or not.  
It could also appear as a red flag to providers (such as myself) and deter them from having contact/meetings with you due to this privacy violation.  

Just some food for thought & a push for SW privacy & SAFETY on this forum & this industry ✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼

• Like 2

Ya I’m untrustworthy. Whatever. You’d be hard pressed to find a more honest person I can guarantee you that. 

I’m doing my part to help a member here avoid what was an obvious scam or at the very least a person/group misrepresenting potential clients. 

I’m done with this one. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Coco1 said:

Ya I’m untrustworthy. Whatever. You’d be hard pressed to find a more honest person I can guarantee you that. 

I’m doing my part to help a member here avoid what was an obvious scam or at the very least a person/group misrepresenting potential clients. 

I’m done with this one. 

Then private message them. Don't broadcast the location on the public form. It's not your information to share. 

This kind of sharing is why it gets difficult to have private incall locations. As you guys share location infortmation in your back rooms or on public spaces like this. This information gets to the wrong hands (i.e. stalker, rap*st, ect) and we are at least forced to move/relocate/switch back to hotels, worse case we are harmed drastically or murdered. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Folks we know alot of ads Asian and mixed with Hollywood photos are what they are Hollywood.and after we get location information confirms ..I agree with the girls in that respect don't share locations I've been guilty myself however the out of town Lyla beauties Cheryl..YFL.. and many local ladies are the real deal and Gorgeous ..just be smart..

Wow , I didnt mean to stir a hornets nest.

My guess was it was fake . But had to ask. I guess its just best to stick to reputable providers. East Coast Kimmy , thank you for your input, hopefully we will cross paths some time.

3 hours ago, Scotian169 said:

Wow , I didnt mean to stir a hornets nest.

My guess was it was fake . But had to ask. I guess its just best to stick to reputable providers. East Coast Kimmy , thank you for your input, hopefully we will cross paths some time.

There was nothing you did wrong. It's free to ask 💕 and is the purpose of this site/section 🙂 

another member decided it would be ok to post the specific location of the provider you mentioned.  
admins have since removed the violation - but never hesitate to ask questions here on this forum - we are all supposed to be here to help one another in any possible way!  As long as we keep all members safe in the process! 

Looking forward to the day our paths cross @Scotian169 xo 😘 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

There was nothing you did wrong. It's free to ask 💕 and is the purpose of this site/section 🙂 

another member decided it would be ok to post the specific location of the provider you mentioned.  
admins have since removed the violation - but never hesitate to ask questions here on this forum - we are all supposed to be here to help one another in any possible way!  As long as we keep all members safe in the process! 

Looking forward to the day our paths cross @Scotian169

4 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Looking forward to the day our paths cross @Scotian169 xo 😘 

I did say I was done with this one, but I feel I’ve been goaded into replying. A few points:

1. The ad in question was a FAKE. 

2. In no way did I ever post someone’s “specific location.” A specific location is a street name and house number. Rightly or wrongly I stated a street and a hotel’s initials. Again the ad was a FAKE like 95% of LL. 

3. You’ve done nothing but solidify my personal policy of not seeing providers that post on here. I won’t say all, but most service providers that post on here are well past their best before date. Young, attractive, and in demand providers are far too busy fielding inquiries and seeing clients, than to feel the need to inject themselves into discussions on here. 

4. Again the ad was a FAKE, this whole conversation is much ado about nothing. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Coco1 said:

I did say I was done with this one, but I feel I’ve been goaded into replying. A few points:

2. In no way did I ever post someone’s “specific location.” A specific location is a street name and house number. Rightly or wrongly I stated a street and a hotel’s initials. Again the ad was a FAKE like 95% of LL. 

3. You’ve done nothing but solidify my personal policy of not seeing providers that post on here. I won’t say all, but most service providers that post on here are well past their best before date. Young, attractive, and in demand providers are far too busy fielding inquiries and seeing clients, than to feel the need to inject themselves into discussions on here. 

4. Again the ad was a FAKE, this whole conversation is much ado about nothing. 🤦‍♂️

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 3

Your response speaks volumes about who/how you are. Regardless how you'd like to plead otherwise. 

Most "young, attractive and in demand" providers read this bullshit and cringe, hence why they don't "inject themselves" with a response. 

I saw you violate the rules in a way that is unsafe for EVERY S*X worker on this platform and called you out on it.
As I said, it's very sad how hard it has been for you to accept feedback and move on like a " grown adult" (so I don't assume gender) without trying to belittle someone else. 

I REALLY won't be responding any further to your nonsense. 
Your violation was removed, my initial reason for even commenting on here, your disrespect, ignorance & unsolicited, foul opinion of majority of the LEGAL members on this board doesn't deserve my attention or energy any longer. 

Be better 😘 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Very professional Kimmy. I would say Coco1 has alot of growing up to do. Hopefully he finds another site full of young, attractive and in demand providers that will accept him.

On 9/12/2023 at 4:54 PM, Coco1 said:

I did say I was done with this one, but I feel I’ve been goaded into replying.

No one "goaded" you into replying!!!!! What are you talking about?? If you were done posting you wouldn't have been coming back to check the replies to this thread. It's very easy, you just don't click on this thread, even though you see there are new replies. You can't decide you want to have the last word and then expect everyone else to stop talking about it. 

I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish with that post. Like, this is a really dumb hill to die on. 

In my opinion this whole thread should be removed. Fake or not PRIVACY and SAFETY of both clients and companions are paramount and location, in whatever form, should never be mentioned. Even the general area. It is something private between client and companion! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2023 at 3:54 PM, Coco1 said:

man, you are way out of line, check your fragile ego and hear what is said.

On 9/14/2023 at 4:41 PM, RayRenpelle said:

In my opinion this whole thread should be removed. Fake or not PRIVACY and SAFETY of both clients and companions are paramount and location, in whatever form, should never be mentioned. Even the general area. It is something private between client and companion! 

i'd argue it's a good lesson in Ethics, and many need to learn it.

On 9/14/2023 at 3:21 PM, Coco1 said:

Whatever white knight soy boy. 

Do you even know what any of those words mean? A word of advice: these kind of replies really fall flat when you attack someone for something they didn't do. Call you dumb isn't white knight or soy boy behavior.

By the way, I thought you were done with this.