Yes I know but they all get shut down prematurely by the moderator which makes me wonder why! I even asked why in the 411 section and Received a caution from the moderator

I have seen her

Her looks are great and for me I find her easy to connect with her and have a great session

but I am not sure if everyone finds that the same

to me she is a Winnipeg gem 

so I would say try a session or two with her and see how it goes and if you are like me she will become an all important inclusion in the rotation 

• Like 1

Well if it isn’t the pot calling the kettle black Eh Sayari..you always think you’re writing so eloquently in the past and now try to shit on other’s who write a review based on their experiences. Guess you were trying to reward yourself for next visits as well Huh! 

well guess you won’t be seeing The Jess then with those comments about her face, especially if she hears about it. Not very nice!

• Thanks 1

Lol sayari1997 wanted to reply you but seems the moderator kicked out your comment. Might be moderators also don't want to risk their rewards 😅