YFL not responding?

Hi Folks,

I have been out of the game for a year and decided to contact YFL again. Usually they were very prompt and courteous and to the point.

However, my text is still not responded to after 24 hrs. I tried messaging them here too, but it's still unread.

Am I just being ignored 🙁 or they are not taking new clients or the booking process has changed (online now).

Can someone share more insight as I sit here wondering if I am too ugly or too boring for the girls 😁 or if you have the link to the new booking system and could DM me that, that would be really nice of you 🙂.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Marcus_Aurelius said:

Hi Folks,

I have been out of the game for a year and decided to contact YFL again. Usually they were very prompt and courteous and to the point.

However, my text is still not responded to after 24 hrs. I tried messaging them here too, but it's still unread.

Am I just being ignored 🙁 or they are not taking new clients or the booking process has changed (online now).

Can someone share more insight as I sit here wondering if I am too ugly or too boring for the girls 😁 or if you have the link to the new booking system and could DM me that, that would be really nice of you 🙂.

Cheers!

boring and ugly is fine if you got the $$$$😬

just look at trump 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I belive YFL made some changes to things a little while ago, but the YFL secretary is available monday to friday 9am-10pm eastern time now. They have that listed on the online booking page, and yes i understand you don't have that. At the moment they are only sharing it with regulars, I'm assuming that would be current regulars. I don't think you'll hear from anyone until Monday at the earliest

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Gokennygo said:

What’s YFL? Seen that a few times

Your French lady. A Montreal based agency who has ladies who tour. Here is the latest touring lady:

The agency has a good reputation and track record

On 9/30/2023 at 10:21 AM, Marcus_Aurelius said:

Hi Folks,

Cheers!

They don’t have a girl in town at the moment, hence why you probably didn’t get a response. You can find which lady is visiting and the dates they are available on their website. Next girl comes Oct. 3 according to their sked.