She asked me to send money for pictures, I originally agreed then I realized they were way over priced and declined. She then begged me to send it because she already told someone it was going to be sent. Alluded to the fact she would be hurt if not sent, begged me to send it so she isn't hurt. Even stating she would send me back 100 of it since I offered to allow her to keep 40 for the time I took.

It's been 9 days no return. No overpriced clips, nothing. I know nothing of her previous reputation but it seems she's on the decline.

• Like 1

I booked through her website, sent the 50% deposit as a new potential client, and she ghosted me upon receiving payment. No replies in several days and the time of the appointment has now passed. I found other threads from a year ago where she says she doesn't take deposits and other people impersonating her etc, but I booked this through her website and only ever replied to the emails she sent me in response to the web booking. 

• Like 1

Same experience as above with the 50% deposit. Spotted her add in the SP schedule section and used the number provided.  Lots of texts reassuring her reputation from this site after questioning the deposited and decided to take a chance. Never again will I deposit for anyone. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:34 PM, shaggynewbie said:

Same experience as above with the 50% deposit. Spotted her add in the SP schedule section and used the number provided.  Lots of texts reassuring her reputation from this site after questioning the deposited and decided to take a chance. Never again will I deposit for anyone. 

this is the way 

• Like 1

I’m not sure what happened to Savannah sol,

but she stole my deposit as well.

She’s super sketchy now

On 2/2/2024 at 7:10 PM, Biker Dude said:

There are plenty of legit SP that require a deposit. Not fair to paint them all with the same brush as scammers. You just have to be careful and not send deposits to unverified ads. 

I also thought that she was a legit provider based on previous posts and her presence here.  Haven’t seen her but she was definitely “on my to-do list” at one point. 
I guess not now…

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 7:10 PM, Biker Dude said:

There are plenty of legit SP that require a deposit. Not fair to paint them all with the same brush as scammers. You just have to be careful and not send deposits to unverified ads. 

Who? Any legit one I've seen local or visiting has never required a deposit.

Lots of us do! Lol

With the amount of no shows, address collectors, and fake bookings, more of us established ladies have to ask for a deposit now ♥️

• Like 6

On 3/15/2024 at 6:21 PM, SteveF said:

Who? Any legit one I've seen local or visiting has never required a deposit.

Me! Most “legit” providers require screening and deposit like myself! For me, if you won’t screen, you will not be seen! Hope this helps❤️

• Like 3

On 3/17/2024 at 7:14 AM, AVA MARIE said:

Me! Most “legit” providers require screening and deposit like myself! For me, if you won’t screen, you will not be seen! Hope this helps❤️

Well to be fair it depends! Someone like you I would 100% trust. You got a good reputation and you are established on twitter and other social media platforms! 

• Thanks 1

This hobby was once fun and exciting. It seems that everything is so much more complex than ever. I see our wonderful reputable SP's being treated unfairly making it necessary to take steps to weed out the loosers and predators. For me, I rarely engage in seeing SP's anymore and if I do, it is with someone I know and trust, can relax and enjoy catching up with from time to time. The scams far out number the legit.

• Like 6