There are ads up for an Asian duo, which is at a certain location near Clayton Park.

While I can confirm the sub-par provider who had been at that location for several weeks is gone, the new recruits are not worth the visit. 

The one who answers the door is a bit older, but reasonably attractive. Once you get to the room and she confirms you want the duo, she asks for payment first, then the other one will be right along.

I refused to pay until the other one came in, then I saw what the game was. She was wearing a mask, so I can only assume she was horribly disfigured under there, and was dancing around me like some kind of forest sprite, tugging on my arm and trying to unzip my jacket. It's very possible she had an intellectual disability. 

I could not get out of there fast enough. You would do best to avoid. 

Or go see the main provider. She may be worth a visit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lemmy Caution said:

There are ads up for an Asian duo, which is at a certain location near Clayton Park.

While I can confirm the sub-par provider who had been at that location for several weeks is gone, the new recruits are not worth the visit. 

The one who answers the door is a bit older, but reasonably attractive. Once you get to the room and she confirms you want the duo, she asks for payment first, then the other one will be right along.

I refused to pay until the other one came in, then I saw what the game was. She was wearing a mask, so I can only assume she was horribly disfigured under there, and was dancing around me like some kind of forest sprite, tugging on my arm and trying to unzip my jacket. It's very possible she had an intellectual disability. 

yoinks

3 hours ago, Barney said:

Stay away from this Crap just go to YFL safe , easy , Great Service . They are The Best

It's nice that you endorse YFL  .... but they are not here in halifax all the time

On 12/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, Lemmy Caution said:

It so funny once you made this thread ..... now when you look at the ads that are posted for the area that's talked about, some of the girls in the pictures  are wearing masks.....lol  they never did until now

• Like 1

I wonder how long before the neighbours figure out what is going on next door. I would avoid these Asian sweatshops as LE is not far behind.

• Haha 1