Cindy - Indian provider in Moncton

It’s your typical bait and switch. The Asian girl that welcomed me did not look at all like the girl on the LL ad and could barely speak English. I turned around and left. 

CCAAB065-0CB6-499E-A1BC-515626AF84D2.jpeg

• Sad 1

Although the pics of Nina are probably a few years old, except the ones in black, they are pretty close to the actual person. English is limited, but then again, are you there to talk, or.......LoL. I do agree there are a lot of the Asian bait and switch adds, and it's been awhile since any of them were in their early 20' s

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I agree. The lack of English is not an issue. The false advertising and increased likelihood that the girls/women are being trafficked is!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, LoveMachine said:

I agree. The lack of English is not an issue. The false advertising and increased likelihood that the girls/women are being trafficked is!

I can't speak for all the girls/women, but I have become pretty good friends with Nina, and have been given a whole new insight into the industry. I assure you, although she works under an agency, she has her passport, and all her paperwork. She can do as she pleases, when she pleases. The girls from China can make as much money here in a week, as they do at home in over a month. She has been in Canada for 3 months on a visitor visa, and will be returning home soon. She is definitely not being trafficked. Just my 2 cents, for what they are worth!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

I can't speak for all the girls/women, but I have become pretty good friends with Nina, and have been given a whole new insight into the industry. I assure you, although she works under an agency, she has her passport, and all her paperwork. She can do as she pleases, when she pleases. The girls from China can make as much money here in a week, as they do at home in over a month. She has been in Canada for 3 months on a visitor visa, and will be returning home soon. She is definitely not being trafficked. Just my 2 cents, for what they are worth!

Good to know there is a trickle down effect that may actually benefit the SP. Then they should have the decency and post real pictures. BTW, I don’t think we’re talking about the same girl here. Who knows how many different Asian girls and women are part of this dishonest scheme? 

• Like 1

I try and see the Asian lady's that come here, usually they're great. Always older then the pics, and always use filters. But I always have a good time with them and they all know how to suck the soul out of you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A lot of it is false advertising. Like this one girl here has like 3 different phone numbers and 3 different adds. I responded to 2 of them and walked out on both. I showed her what the add said and she was like “no” so I just left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2