Recommendation for beautiful MP

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you would have to define that term before anyone can answer. And given your handle, you probably will not get much response. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, spfan69 said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you would have to define that term before anyone can answer. And given your handle, you probably will not get much response. 

Did not notice that handle.  I wonder if it is in reference to something more mundane, like a sportsing team.  Then again, LE are men to, and need recreation.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Then again, LE are men to, and need recreation.

Back in the day the boys from the Vice Squad were known to frequent Jesse's on Agnes street quite often for "recreation" in exchange for looking the other way.

18 hours ago, Wildstallion2 said:

That didn’t work out so good in the end, that place was great and open late, lots of lovely ladies bounced through their

I really liked it.  Jesse was a ruthless manager who didn't take any shit form the girls but her customers were always very pleased.  And you are right about the talent that started or went through there back in the day.  That walk up the stairs trailing some hottie in skimpy lingerie was epic!   Unfortunately she was a victim of the times.  The way she operated and her relationship with the cops was old school.  Nobody got bothered as long as her place wasn't causing trouble in the neighborhood.  But then all the local do-gooders got involved and with the pressure from them and our wonderful press, plus changes to the top brass at the Public Safety Building, word eventually came down to shut her down.  A very sad day.  

Man I forgot about that walk up the stairs.  Always felt a little weird going there in the middle of residential street.  

On 2/1/2024 at 10:18 AM, livenudecats said:

I really liked it.  Jesse was a ruthless manager who didn't take any shit form the girls but her customers were always very pleased.  And you are right about the talent that started or went through there back in the day.  That walk up the stairs trailing some hottie in skimpy lingerie was epic!   Unfortunately she was a victim of the times.  The way she operated and her relationship with the cops was old school.  Nobody got bothered as long as her place wasn't causing trouble in the neighborhood.  But then all the local do-gooders got involved and with the pressure from them and our wonderful press, plus changes to the top brass at the Public Safety Building, word eventually came down to shut her down.  A very sad day.  

Wasn't it gun play that ended things there?

4 hours ago, rubintugger said:

I thought that was the place on the NW corner of Disraeli and Main?

22 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Are you referring to the incident where a BF of one of the girls holed up in there with a gun and held her hostage for a few hours?  That was the place over the Asian Travel Agency on Alexander near Main St.

Shit

sounds like there were so many places back in the day I never got to try

did Jesse have a husband who sometimes helped out 

might have looked like a Ron Jeremy type

andwered phone for her

called himself dr love

i heard some story like that and was wondering if it was her place and if true

On 2/3/2024 at 9:10 AM, livenudecats said:

Are you referring to the incident where a BF of one of the girls holed up in there with a gun and held her hostage for a few hours?  That was the place over the Asian Travel Agency on Alexander near Main St.

i always liked that place. had some good times there. shitty parking though

On 2/1/2024 at 10:18 AM, livenudecats said:

That walk up the stairs was awesome, I loved that place or at that place or … well you know what I mean. Always thought it would open up again, location was kinda shitty for the neighbours but was definitely a staple in Winnipegs history.