Congratulations to Kyra Graves on 500 posts

Kyra Graves has graced this board with her intelligent and beautiful presence, posting some of the most interesting, witty, and perceptive threads on here.

She's just reached 500 posts, and I want to send her my thanks and appreciation for her contributions. She's a treasure.

Congratulations, Kyra. I love what you write. Please continue.

D%27oh.jpg

You'd think that I could have come up with something better than an ad for my 500th post, after all I've had almost 3 years to plan it. ;)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I don't post all that often but I do try to participate where I can - it's always nice to know it's appreciated.

Now since it's my thread please hijack it with something fun! :D

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

Eye Eye! Congratulations and many thanks, Kyra! I raise a toast to you!

toast-with-heart-jam-1.jpg

Well done, Kyra. :bigclap: It is always a pleasure to read your posts and digest the message that you are imparting. Have a grand weekend as you stay cool.

Eye Eye! Congratulations and many thanks, Kyra! I raise a toast to you!

Thanks, I'll have that with a nice cup of tea this morning.

blooming-tea1.jpg

Malika - Coagulation is important - I'd take it over congrats anyday!

Mutau - digest me anytime. ;)

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to reading 500 more! :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Kyra - A Bien Placito:

Thank you for all your posts and contributions. I find them witty, insightful and most interesting. I would really like to meet you some day when visiting Toronto. Hope your recent visit to Ottawa was enjoyable.

Keep them coming, I am a fan and look forward to more.

RD01

Thanks again to everyone.

My visit to Ottawa was great, I managed to visit the National Gallery which is always important to me on a trip and also to take in a concert at Bluesfest which I had really wanted to see. Of course I also met a couple of wonderful men and women which made my visit even better. So thanks to everyone that I was able to spend some time with - they know who they are and of course to the lady I didn't manage to connect with we'll be sure to do so next time. :)

Now I'm not going anywhere right now so perhaps I'll make another 500 posts one day... maybe not but as an indy my post count gets much higher quicker as I have to post my own ads so it's likely we'll be doing this again sooner so lets not get too excited and celebrate too much. ;)

Kyra, congrats on your 500+ posts, I always enjoy reading your very intelligent and very thought out posts here on this board ! Kudo's :)