Do Blondes Truly Have More Fun! - Whats YOUR opinion

I have a tendancy of changing my hair color quiet frequently. From many different shades of blond then to brunette. Clients which I have known for many years do not tend to have a favorite. When I am getting ready to change to a new color, they insist they like it the way it is. Then when I change it again, the same thing. So I do not think the hair color matters. Although it is always to give it a change ;) Currently I am a dark blond with brown foils. Decided to go down the middle lol

I generally keep to my natural colour, which is dark brown. For a few months, a couple years back, it was purple. But that was too hard to keep up, and too noticeable. I prefer being able to wander about generally unnoticed--but with purple hair, everyone stares.

The only thing that changes frequently is the style. My hair is naturally curly, so in the summer when it's too hot to blowdry/flatiron, I just leave it curly. Once it starts to cool off, I'll start going straight again. I'm also in the mood to change my haircut, but since it's already short, there isn't much I can do right now but grow it out some more.

As to the actual question: do blondes have more fun? I can't say, as I've never been blonde, but speaking as a brunette, I've gotten into all kinds of trouble ;)

I keep my blonde hair the way it is!! :) it is a little grey mixed in as well with the blonde ;) and lately this blonde is having LOTS of fun :) lol

When I was a teen I begged my mom to let me dye my hair dark brown. She would not allow it. Today, I am thankful for my blond locks and yes, I have alot of fun!

Glad your mom would not allow it ;) You are a gorgeous blonde :)

When I was a teen I begged my mom to let me dye my hair dark brown. She would not allow it. Today, I am thankful for my blond locks and yes, I have alot of fun!

Well I have been every color in the rainbow including green, blue and pink. I love coloring my hair and for me its just an expression of how I am feeling and how much fun I am having. :icon_smile:

Blond was always my first love until all the punky colors came along, now its just plain hard to decide so I give each color a try a few months at a time.

I do think I will lean more towards blonds for the summer. Whatever color hair we have it's all nice on the day we have it.

Its also wonderful to have the choice! :icon_smile:

Exactly Cathy, it is an expression for ladies, and it is wonderful that you ladies have a choice, but I leave my hair color the way it is though ;)

For guys who have prosopagnosia (face blindness), a condition that affects as many as 2% of the population, a different hair colour combined with a different outfit will make you into a completely different woman.

Sort of the Clark Kent / Superman or Miley Stewart / Hanna Montana thing.

After a bit of conversation normally sorts things out. There is a case where a guy was chatting up the girl sitting next to him on a plane, and after 30 minutes he clued in that it was his sister.

It's amazing what effect a change in hair colour can have on some people!

In my life blondes have had more fun.... every blonde I have dated or married has cost me a fortune to maintain and in the case of one, divorce.

Hey I resent that. lol. Well, at least you have a friend here who is a blonde who hasn't screwed you.lol. No pun intended!

Hey I resent that. lol. Well, at least you have a friend here who is a blonde who hasn't screwed you.lol. No pun intended!

heheheheheheheheh... you haven't always been blonde though... I may end up giving you a TV or a car.

heheheheheheheheh... you haven't always been blonde though... I may end up giving you a TV or a car.

I'll take that big screen t.v. of yours thank-you very much! I remember reading a quote somewhere... Divorce is expensive.. freedom is priceless. Wink , wink.

I'll take that big screen t.v. of yours thank-you very much! I remember reading a quote somewhere... Divorce is expensive.. freedom is priceless. Wink , wink.

my big tv???? That's a whole lotta naughty....

I've been every color under the sun as I started going grey at 17, I have about 30% grey coveage and haven't really wanted to let it show when I'm only 23. The sad thing is I love my grey hair I think

it looks really cool and reminds me of Storm from X men. I've found I do get a lot more attention as a blonde though.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've been every color under the sun as I started going grey at 17, I have about 30% grey coveage and haven't really wanted to let it show when I'm only 23. The sad thing is I love my grey hair I think

it looks really cool and reminds me of Storm from X men. I've found I do get a lot more attention as a blonde though.

Posted via Mobile Device

Storm is very sexy , that's a neat way to look at it ! I like :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Believe me, you have lots of time to enjoy your grey. Don't be too much in a hurry to wear it. I can't bring myself to quite yet. Miss Clairol is my best friend.

I tried on a blonde wig once and my friend and I both burst out laughing. There is no way I could pull it off without looking comical.

Brunette with highlights would be as far as I could go.

ladiitrill:

Most men prefer blondes, but some do not and all heterosexual men like women. :-) I strongly prefer brunettes yet I can think of 1 or 2 friends and 5 or so work colleagues who are very blonde and I would not have it any other way with them. I try not get too hung up on it despite my preferences. (For the record not enough female red heads in the world.)

I have a close friend I met online who I say without any hesitation or fear of being thought of as being hyperbolic is the most beautiful woman in the world. (Ever person I said that to laughed at me then apologised to me after meeting her.) It blew me away when I found out her hair was dyed. Her red seemed so natural, but it turns out she is a blonde by birth and chooses to be a red-head.

Me, I say try a different colour now and then. Experimentation is good, so I will look forward to seeing you as a blonde just to check it out. However, you to me seem to very "brunnettie". I realize that is not in any way a real word. Perhaps if I was a woman I could articulate it better and explain what colour temperature your complexion goes with or some-such. I do know part of it is those deep, gorgeous brown eyes.

There may be a bias with me due to the fact that everything about you was my normally "preferred type". Eye colour, height, bust size, general figure type, everything about you was seemingly coming off a check-list for me. Now you removed the check next to "hair colour" from that list. :-) This why I encourage you to make sure the blonde thing is not permanent. But that is just me.

You do what makes you feel enthusiastic about yourself and have fun with things like this. Do not worry about the men folk. We are going to be flocking your way either way.