The reason I kept this is because PistolPete is a senior member here and he claims that the guy answered the phone and freaked out on him. We don't know for sure that these guys were pimps but answering her phone and telling off Pete is a pretty good indication that she is mixed up with the wrong people. A number of members had good experiences with her however so it's a hard call here for me.

Emma: If you are reading this please feel free to PM me (I need both sides of the story as this appears to fall into the dangerous encounters area so I am currently leaving this posted). We can chat a bit if you wish to help get to the bottom of this. If you are mixed up with pimps then we don't want to be referring cerb members to you for sure (Not the type of sp's that our members really want to be introduced to) but if this is a misunderstanding or you fell into a bad situation come chat with me please.

Mod I hope she (herself) can talk to you, as others that had spent time with her stated she is very nice girl. (and you know what..I probably agree 100 percent)

I originally talked to her booking my appointment that morning and she sounded very pleasant on the phone.

Needless to say, if her friends may it be her boy friends, cousins, brothers, whatever...simply took the city transportation-bus and screwed off for the day, go the Ottawa Ex, museums, but just don't frigging hang out!

That's really the issue at hand, nobody is going to walk in. As for the phone call and whoever answered the phone when I left, should of apologized is instead of being ingorant to me for my cancelling the appointment.

I sincerely wish her the best, she is attractive, sounded nice on the phone, was recommended by a couple of members here, and she has a nice butt.

Someone needs to talk to her about friends hanging out while conducting business.

Thats justa bad situation in general, I never like to hear about a SP who might have a PIMP. Or a gentlemen who could be in a dangerous situation...

Emma if you need a friend PM me, if I can help in anyway I will, I worked for an abused women shelter, and my back ground in education falls into this jenera...

Be safe,

Had booking today with 5starsgal...Emananulle or Emma. Booking was 130pm, got there at (motel rating of the motel would be a -5 star) 5 minutes prior to appointment was given room number.

I was walking towards the front of the motel from the rear parking lot, and watched 2 colored guys in their mid twenties, both running up the stairs to Emma's room and door was open, I could see it from my position in the parking lot the numbers on the room (will not tell).

Now I'm 6-4 210lbs and can take care of myself, but 2 guys in the room...WTF is up with that.I simply walked around the motel right back to my vehicle which parked four blocks away. If anyone in their right mind thinks...oh yeah its okay go ahead in! WRONG...(lets see.... me possibly getting rolled for my cash), so off to safety..mine.

I left, I also had the common courtesy to call her back to explain why...guess what...her male friend answers the phone, I explain to him I was cancelling my appointment due to my safety concern.

He starts giving me shit on the phone...RIGHT..hung up on him.

Called a very valid friend from here, and told him I just pulled my first no show, and gave my reason.He stated the same... he would get the

fu-- out as well.

Now, I have nothing against this lady, but surely to god, nobody in their right mind would walk in a say "Hi guys how's it going, mind if I have my time with her"...WRONG.

I don't care if it was Sydney Lacroix,Pretty Paige, Ava Jones...I just would not compromise my personal well being if there was 2 guys hanging out in the room.

Sorry Emma, but that is not the way to conduct your business, and so..... farewell from me. You won't hear back from me again.

Pete

I saw Emma over in hull and I admit it was about 1:30 am....most likely at the same motel. I am not familiar with Hull, but I admit I wasn't too comfortable with that neighbourhood where Island Park crosses. I first spoke with Emma but because I am not bilingual and she is french most of the later communication was done over the phone to some dude who claimed that he was her driver. I followed through with the appointment and did not see anyone hanging around not even her driver.

Nonetheless, perception is everything and seeing guys running to the SP room or hanging around the SP room is scary and I would definitely would of bailed just like you did Pete.

Sorry to hear about your experience but mine and kih was really good and i don't think it is her that types on here because she doesn't speak good English but enough to get by.:D

If you feel she is not the one typing then more reasons to stay away until mod is provided with some explanation. I kind of found her attractive and kept up with the thread in the announcement section. She does claim there that she is the one usually writing posts on behald of 5stargals.

More lies, more reasons to stay away. They need to provide an expalnation to mod or leave CERB. It is not acceptable that any CERB member have to worry about his safety and then get a not so nice call from those involved.

I have alos posted a warnig in the announcement section has they are posting again without providing an explanation as if nothing happened. Unfortunately mod is away to day so we don't know yet if they have provided an explanation.

Until he gets back I say STAY AWAY. This is totally unacceptable.

Guest f***2f***

well the long term members of this board are certainly on alert and will not be partaking...so unless the air is cleared and the situation is clarified there is no credibility here.

Guest Penguin
Had booking today with 5starsgal...Emananulle or Emma. Booking was 130pm, got there at (motel rating of the motel would be a -5 star) 5 minutes prior to appointment was given room number.

I was walking towards the front of the motel from the rear parking lot, and watched 2 colored guys in their mid twenties, both running up the stairs to Emma's room and door was open, I could see it from my position in the parking lot the numbers on the room (will not tell).

Now I'm 6-4 210lbs and can take care of myself, but 2 guys in the room...WTF is up with that.I simply walked around the motel right back to my vehicle which parked four blocks away. If anyone in their right mind thinks...oh yeah its okay go ahead in! WRONG...(lets see.... me possibly getting rolled for my cash), so off to safety..mine.

I left, I also had the common courtesy to call her back to explain why...guess what...her male friend answers the phone, I explain to him I was cancelling my appointment due to my safety concern.

He starts giving me shit on the phone...RIGHT..hung up on him.

Called a very valid friend from here, and told him I just pulled my first no show, and gave my reason.He stated the same... he would get the

fu-- out as well.

Now, I have nothing against this lady, but surely to god, nobody in their right mind would walk in a say "Hi guys how's it going, mind if I have my time with her"...WRONG.

I don't care if it was Sydney Lacroix,Pretty Paige, Ava Jones...I just would not compromise my personal well being if there was 2 guys hanging out in the room.

Sorry Emma, but that is not the way to conduct your business, and so..... farewell from me. You won't hear back from me again.

Pete

How these people dare to call themself 5 starsgal if they stay in a crappy motel and they do that kind of rip off to the custumers. I still wonder.

I visited a well recommended, "High End" SP a while back in her upscale condo and we were having a great old time when I heard noises through the bedroom door. She goes "Oh, it's my friend" so I just keep doing what I'm doing, how could I quit now? It was a little unnerving to exit the bedroom a little while later to see some girl hanging out watching TV, eating and drinking, acting as if I wasn't there. It cheapened the whole event and this high end girl dropped to low end in my books.

I salute PistolPete for getting the hell outta there.

A visiting sp told me she always travelled with a "friend" who stayed in the next room. Made sense to me and didn't detract from the wonderful time I had.

Guest f***2f***
A visiting sp told me she always travelled with a "friend" who stayed in the next room. Made sense to me and didn't detract from the wonderful time I had.

as long as friend stayed in next room and didn't abuse me on the telephone that would be cool.....a girl needs to have her security arrangements...i just don't need to know about them.

this looks more like a pimp pulling strings and that is not what I'm looking for.

In all seriousness, the subject that gets lost in this thread..is the young lady, I honestly feel for her, and feel bad about the situation, but again, I will not ever walk into a scenario such the one that just past.

I needed to express my safety and the safety for all the rest of us out there endulging in our hobby with each and ever woman.

I honestly hope she is okay, (and if it is what I think it is)...she is able to escape from the situation.

Thanks to fellow members for understanding my point of view.

In all seriousness, the subject that gets lost in this thread..is the young lady, I honestly feel for her, and feel bad about the situation, but again, I will not ever walk into a scenario such the one that just past.

I needed to express my safety and the safety for all the rest of us out there endulging in our hobby with each and ever woman.

I honestly hope she is okay, (and if it is what I think it is)...she is able to escape from the situation.

Thanks to fellow members for understanding my point of view.

PP I concur with your comment. I have the upmost respect for the ladies in this business and she probably is a victim also as I am thinking she is the same situation as you think. We will know soon as I expect mod will not receive an explanation.

As you stated, I do hope she finds a way out. Obviously from those who did meet her she is a nice lady.

Well... Emma did PM me and tried to explain this. I reactivated her 5stargals account and asked her to come explain it all you to all the members so we will have to see if she does.

She claims that 5stargals is just her and her friend (No guys involved just the two of the ladies). The guys she claims are just friends of hers who she always tells where she is and appointment times (for her safety) - actually I recommend to all the ladies to do this if they can.

I agree that race of the guys should not matter (Pimps come in all race and color) and assuming they are bad news because of skin color is not only wrong but really silly (That actually didn't cross my mind until someone made a fuss about the term "colored guys" as I just thought Pete was describing the guys and well... let's face it a good description of someone with dark skin is either black or colored... If they were described as "two white guys" no one would call foul...

Now supposedly she lost track of time and did not get them out of the room in time for Pete's visit but she could not explain why one answered her phone and made a fuss (Young girl, new to the business, not well thought out of course) mixed with (over protective young friend showing off for the girl I would assume - or something stupid like that).

Now I have no idea if she is telling me BS or being honest - I am just letting you all know and you can make up your minds. I doubt she will let this happen again (but you never know) and it looks like others had a good time with her so some of you may give her the benefit of the doubt and help her try to rebuild her reputation here in a positive light....

Hopefully she posts this explanation in her own words like I asked her to (that would be a good start).

Now,

First and foremost,

Point taken on the discription of the 2 men, I certainly was not trying to offend anyone irregardless of skin color.

What you stated MOD is 100% correct, I was simply describing the 2 men, the term is used on TV, radio..etc..I certainly was not trying racially bash any skin color and never have.

That really pissed me off, when someone made a fuss of my use of discription, without even knowing who the f--k I'am.

Point 2- If these 2 men are her security measures, why were they hanging outside the motel area, on the main drag, in her room, in the parking lot.

Question to Emma only- "does that not send a poor image anyone from visiting her, it is looks very suspcious and is in poor taste of running your business?'

Last point- Good luck in your business.

hi everyone,

what happened the other day with pistolpete was a big mistake by myself... my friend just came in to tell me something and i momentarily forgot that pete was going to step-in any minute.... and for him answering the phone and beeing rude to him, well ill make sure that it'll never happen again... im sincerily sorry and know that was no way to conduct a business as cowboy_kenny said:

Totaly unacceptable for this provider to have her boyfriend or friends just hangin' around. She is conducting business and should act accordingly.

But my friend would never have try to assault or rob anyone... i was just trying to offer a service but i made a terrible mistake... and im not involved with any pimps... he's just a good friend of mine who looks out for me.

5stargals is me and my friend candy... were not an agency were just friends working together... i fully operate 5stargals... and as for my male friend he's not part of 5stargals, i just tell him my whereabouts and show sign of life when im working for my own security... im kind of new to this business so i guess im learning from my mistakes...

I can assure that my friend will never answer the phone again, and that no clients will ever see him. I know discretion and privacy is a must in this business and im aware that i violated pete's discretion and privacy by having my friend around... im sincerily sorry and i promise that no such thing will ever happen again.

thanks for understanding my mistake for thoses who do.

emma

emma it's good of you the respond to explain your side of the situation, if i was in pete's place i would if done the same thing. since you took the time the respnd and that kih, a respected member here, gave you a good review,people should chalk this incident as a learning experience. i'm out of town for the neeks few weeks but when i return i'll certainly try and book with you. could you please pm me some of your info.

Emma,

Thanks for coming forward with explanation. I am sure you can see Pete's viewpoint and why he bolted. Perception is everything.

In all lets put the event behind and move forward as a community :)

Guest f***2f***

you're a classy lady for posting this explanation....thanks for clearing this up

emma it's good of you the respond to explain your side of the situation, if i was in pete's place i would if done the same thing. since you took the time the respnd and that kih, a respected member here, gave you a good review,people should chalk this incident as a learning experience. i'm out of town for the neeks few weeks but when i return i'll certainly try and book with you. could you please pm me some of your info.

Don't forget i seen her as well thanks to kih's pm,And i luv that little ass of hers and her little kitty is to die for yummy.:p

thank you guys for understanding and forgiving me... and also thanks for the compliments :-) from igotaboner and shanerwas.

i hope you forgive me to pistolpete.... hopefully you'll give me another chance.

FYI: Pure_pleasure and Kiwy and 5stargals all used this same computer today. Pure pleasure was banned the other day for using fake photos (As found on cowboys blog) - the lady emailed me and said it was her friends fake photos and asked to come back to cerb (I said fix your reputation first) and today they are back under the name Kiwy (and this old 5stargals account) - Confirmed access from the same computer.

Count your blessings Pete!! imagine if you would not have seen them???????????

That is very scary.....

Glad you are all right handsome!!!!

Tracie:-?

Sooooo sorry you had such a terrible experience! Good thing you can react quickly to a serious situation (guess the bigger brain was working at the time LOL)

Thanks Tracie and Meg,(and yes the bigger brain was fully alert) ;)... this happened back in 2008, lets just call it a learning experience back then.