Had booking today with 5starsgal...Emananulle or Emma. Booking was 130pm, got there at (motel rating of the motel would be a -5 star) 5 minutes prior to appointment was given room number.

I was walking towards the front of the motel from the rear parking lot, and watched 2 colored guys in their mid twenties, both running up the stairs to Emma's room and door was open, I could see it from my position in the parking lot the numbers on the room (will not tell).

Now I'm 6-4 210lbs and can take care of myself, but 2 guys in the room...WTF is up with that.I simply walked around the motel right back to my vehicle which parked four blocks away. If anyone in their right mind thinks...oh yeah its okay go ahead in! WRONG...(lets see.... me possibly getting rolled for my cash), so off to safety..mine.

I left, I also had the common courtesy to call her back to explain why...guess what...her male friend answers the phone, I explain to him I was cancelling my appointment due to my safety concern.

He starts giving me shit on the phone...RIGHT..hung up on him.

Called a very valid friend from here, and told him I just pulled my first no show, and gave my reason.He stated the same... he would get the

fu-- out as well.

Now, I have nothing against this lady, but surely to god, nobody in their right mind would walk in a say "Hi guys how's it going, mind if I have my time with her"...WRONG.

I don't care if it was Sydney Lacroix,Pretty Paige, Ava Jones...I just would not compromise my personal well being if there was 2 guys hanging out in the room.

Sorry Emma, but that is not the way to conduct your business, and so..... farewell from me. You won't hear back from me again.

Pete

Had booking today with 5starsgal...Emananulle or Emma. Booking was 130pm, got there at (motel rating of the motel would be a -5 star) 5 minutes prior to appointment was given room number.

I was walking towards the front of the motel from the rear parking lot, and watched 2 colored guys in their mid twenties, both running up the stairs to Emma's room and door was open, I could see it from my position in the parking lot the numbers on the room (will not tell).

Now I'm 6-4 210lbs and can take care of myself, but 2 guys in the room...WTF is up with that.I simply walked around the motel right back to my vehicle which parked four blocks away. If anyone in their right mind thinks...oh yeah its okay go ahead in! WRONG...(lets see.... me possibly getting rolled for my cash), so off to safety..mine.

I left, I also had the common courtesy to call her back to explain why...guess what...her male friend answers the phone, I explain to him I was cancelling my appointment due to my safety concern.

He starts giving me shit on the phone...RIGHT..hung up on him.

Called a very valid friend from here, and told him I just pulled my first no show, and gave my reason.He stated the same... he would get the

fu-- out as well.

Now, I have nothing against this lady, but surely to god, nobody in their right mind would walk in a say "Hi guys how's it going, mind if I have my time with her"...WRONG.

I don't care if it was Sydney Lacroix,Pretty Paige, Ava Jones...I just would not compromise my personal well being if there was 2 guys hanging out in the room.

Sorry Emma, but that is not the way to conduct your business, and so..... farewell from me. You won't hear back from me again.

Pete

Glad your ok...thats scary.

hey and everyone he didn't mean me....

kisses,

Emma

Guest *D E**a

Can't believe the dude answered the phone and gave you shit.....that's crazy....so much bs in this business it's sad......makes it harder to be safe and available. Glad u saw them going in first......On another note though.....u sound yummy how come we haven't hooked up yet?lol XO DD Emma

Wow, pp, you were very smart to do what you did. Imagine me, 5'4" , 135lbs. They would have killed me.

Thanks for the warning about 5stargal.

leyley

Wise decision on your part PP. I would have bailed out as well and perhaps just the sight of the minus 5 motel would have prompted me to do so. Glad you're okay. And being 6-4 and 210 lbs won't mitigate some asshole with a gun. Take care.

The motel really did not bother me, shit I had to stay in places like it, while on the road because could not get a better room...so maybe the part should not of been brought up. Thanks for your support though.

Just glad you recognized what was going on, good timimg and very lucky. Great news that you're ok...thanks for the warning.

Is it the emmanuelle from Craigs list today?

You were very lucky. that's the scenario I've had running in my head every time I consider using craig's list. Thanks for sharing this.

Is it the emmanuelle from Craigs list today?

You were very lucky. that's the scenario I've had running in my head every time I consider using craig's list. Thanks for sharing this.

Really don't know if she advertises on CL, but she has an ad here on cerb.

Can't believe the dude answered the phone and gave you shit.....that's crazy....so much bs in this business it's sad......makes it harder to be safe and available. Glad u saw them going in first......On another note though.....u sound yummy how come we haven't hooked up yet?lol XO DD Emma

That is a nice compliment..and thanks..for the yummy! Maybe soon..just might happen, you never know with me:p

I was not there today and I am not saying this was the case today. However in the past I have known ladies that have had pimps, and the pimps treated them like cattle and there residence like they were the farmer and this is there back 40. They figure that you are paying their cows for sex that you must be very low and show no respect. If I even get a wiff that there is a pimp involved I don't go. I know that some of the ladies must have them, I am not sure this part of the business is still very much alive, Just if you got em please keep us clients insulated.

As for you incident today Pete you did the right thing, like you a bad Motel is not the end of the world for me however I know you and I are in the minority and the low class places scare away good business.

Pete, you can't count that as no show,don't even think twice 'bout it.

You were perfectly in your right to walk away from the scene. Furthermore, you were considerate enough to call and explain only to be shit upon by the dude. Totaly unacceptable for this provider to have her boyfriend or friends just hangin' around. She is conducting business and should act accordingly.

You were very lucky to have seen this take place before you entered the room, just think, had you arrived 5 minutes later who knows what could have taken place ?

Thankfully you got out ok and hopefully Emmanuelle will learn that this is no way to conduct business.

I fully agree with Dummpy. Sounds like it was probably her pimp with a friend. As far as I am concerned if a lady as a pimp she belongs with the street girls and not with most classy ladies that are members here on CERB.

I most certainly will remove Emmanuelle/Emma (the right one) from my wish list. Maybe we will here a good explanation or this member will move on. The only thing I an concerned is that she will probably use this to tell others that Ottawa men are no shows.

PP glad you spotted this but more importantly glad you started a thread. Many members here seem to take and not give and they would have kept this to themselves. This should ensure those who wonder how they become Senior members: "Contribute to the board".

I was not there today and I am not saying this was the case today. However in the past I have known ladies that have had pimps, and the pimps treated them like cattle and there residence like they were the farmer and this is there back 40. They figure that you are paying their cows for sex that you must be very low and show no respect. If I even get a wiff that there is a pimp involved I don't go. I know that some of the ladies must have them, I am not sure this part of the business is still very much alive, Just if you got em please keep us clients insulated.

As for you incident today Pete you did the right thing, like you a bad Motel is not the end of the world for me however I know you and I are in the minority and the low class places scare away good business.

PP glad you spotted this but more importantly glad you started a thread. Many members here seem to take and not give and they would have kept this to themselves. This should ensure those who wonder how they become Senior members: "Contribute to the board".

Yes I echo this comment wholeheartedly. Glad you're ok and you may have saved some other guy from a bad situation by giving us all the heads up and the reminder to be aware of your surroundings!

Thanks for the warning, just glad that you are okay and I feel for all of the people that might not get this warning. I mean realistically what are people going to say "I got rolled on my way to visit a service provider" explain that to the wife or police. Messed up.

For what it's worth you could contact motel management although I'm certain they know what's going on, not that room specifically but in general.

You can also contact the police to make them aware, simply state that you were going to meet someone at the hotel and you saw two men enter the room prior to your arrival. The call can be placed anonymously and should the police decide to investigate it might prevent some other unsuspecting client from being robbed or assaulted.

I seen Emma last night and there was a driver there but he left by the time i got there.It was in the same hotel your talking about but i didn't mind the hotel because i have stayed there many drunken nights before lol Her pics were accurate and very nice girl .She allowed msog,daty and kissing cost an extra $20 but it was worth it very cute girl.I'm sure if they were out to rob ppl they would have robbed me pulling up in my big red hemi truck and stuff but that wasn't the case at all and kih from this board seen her as well and had a good time.Maybe it was the driver and his friend but i doubt they were out to get you but i probably would have took off as well lol but I gave her 8/10 across the board with that pretty and tight kitty i would say she is 19.Sorry to hear about your experience but mine and kih was really good and i don't think it is her that types on here because she doesn't speak good English but enough to get by.:D

I seen Emma last night and there was a driver there but he left by the time i got there.It was in the same hotel your talking about but i didn't mind the hotel because i have stayed there many drunken nights before lol Her pics were accurate and very nice girl .She allowed msog,daty and kissing cost an extra $20 but it was worth it very cute girl.I'm sure if they were out to rob ppl they would have robbed me pulling up in my big red hemi truck and stuff but that wasn't the case at all and kih from this board seen her as well and had a good time.Maybe it was the driver and his friend but i doubt they were out to get you but i probably would have took off as well lol but I gave her 8/10 across the board with that pretty and tight teen kitty i would say she is 19.Sorry to hear about your experience but mine and kih was really good and i don't think it is her that types on here because she doesn't speak good English but enough to get by.:D

You know what? glad you enjoyed yourself with her, but seriously, these 2 guys were far from a driver. Yes Kih also sent myself a pm...but it doesn't change the fact what happen.I agree that she is not posting her messages on CERB, so you do you think it is? I know it is not her, and you know what...I honestly feel sorry for her if it is what we think is going on..someone taking her earnings.

You know what? glad you enjoyed yourself with her, but seriously, these 2 guys were far from a driver. Yes Kih also sent myself a pm...but it doesn't change the fact what happen.I agree that she is not posting her messages on CERB, so you do you think it is? I know it is not her, and you know what...I honestly feel sorry for her if it is what we think is going on..someone taking her earnings.

I know what your saying Pete they should have never been there at all but maybe they were just getting back to the room and then found out she had someone coming over,but ya I hope she don't lose all her earnings because she said she is going to college in the fall and might be back on weekends.Once again sorry to hear about what happened in your case and wish it worked out better for ya.

Ouch... I saw Emma back when she first advertised in the area... Don't know if she was associated with these guys at the time, although there was a phone guy involved when I booked the appointment.

She's actually a great girl, so I don't think it was her that masterminded the situation, but is probably under someone's thumb unfortunately.

I guess the lesson here is to always look around and see whats going on, not just rushing into situations. Good work...

The reason I kept this is because PistolPete is a senior member here and he claims that the guy answered the phone and freaked out on him. We don't know for sure that these guys were pimps but answering her phone and telling off Pete is a pretty good indication that she is mixed up with the wrong people. A number of members had good experiences with her however so it's a hard call here for me.

Emma: If you are reading this please feel free to PM me (I need both sides of the story as this appears to fall into the dangerous encounters area so I am currently leaving this posted). We can chat a bit if you wish to help get to the bottom of this. If you are mixed up with pimps then we don't want to be referring cerb members to you for sure (Not the type of sp's that our members really want to be introduced to) but if this is a misunderstanding or you fell into a bad situation come chat with me please.

Thanks for the warning Pete. I'm still kinda new at the whole hobbiest thing and was about to stray away from the ladies on this board and try an appointment with Emma because of an ad I saw on CL. I'm a pretty big guy myself, but regardless, I wouldn't want to have to deal with that kind of situation either. I think I'll stay with the safety of the lovely ladies here on the board!