Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

by far any away the most amazing independant MA in Ottawa, very clean place, very accommodating, sooo much fun! I will repeat with her as often as I can

Claire was my first MA after about five or so SPs. I was more nervous with Claire than SPs just not really knowing how it works. But Claire made everything okay - her bubbly personality and smoking bod took all my troubles away. Well worth the visit.

Yep, I did it again this week: another visit to Claire. I'm finding it impossible to keep away. She keeps me coming back, over and over again. :)

is what a rendez vous with Claire is!

I too saw Claire this week, and it was a blast. Claire has a unique talent of just totally being herself, and what a gorgeous, sexy self she is ...roaaaarrr

Had the pleasure of seeing her twice on the weekend. I'm new to cerb and posted a review on the discussion section but she is everything all of the previous recos say and more. A real sweetheart and genuinely great girl that is sexy as hell and just a blast to be with.

Decided to see Claire after all the positive recommendations. It is easy to see why all the great reviews.

Claire exudes sensuality and this was one of the best massages I have ever had (and I've had many). She is fun, beautiful and knows how to excite your senses. The finish was excellent and I will be a regular for sure.

Okay.... So I once had a school teacher that said to me ...."you never get anywhere fast Lee, but you are slow & steady and get the job done". I replied. "Thankyou" ...but.... I was thinking ... " Shut up you frickin putz....I am sooooo gonna put a tack on your chair"

Anyhoo the point is that I am a tad bit late on this recommendation.

Claire and I chit chat from time to time. We seem to have a lot in common. She is about 5'2" and I am 5'9". She is a country girl and I am a country boy. She has boobs. I don't. She shoots a bow and arrow and I shoot rifles. She shoots at targets. I shoot at coyotes. Not Wiley though. She puts records on the wall. I put them on the turntable. We love pinball though. I didn't have time or I woulda so kicked her ass !!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to see her this particular trip but it worked out in the end. Turns out she is right on the way to the airport.....if you go the WRONG way ! ;) It was a quick visit, at least for me, but I had a gift for her. It was pink. No no no no.....well ya that too... but that wasn't the gift I was talking about.

Soooooooooooooo. I spent an hour with this gorgeous woman. Not nearly long enough. She is amazing and surpassed any expectations I ever had prior to meeting her. She is real, she is genuine, fun, funny, intelligent, loves life, beautiful (her pictures don't do her justice).

For some reason our clothes fell off though. That happens sometimes. I fell on the massage table. She fell on top of me eventually. Then she...... then I.......then she.....then I ....then she ....... damn carpal tunnel...can't type anymore. Something about 69 or sexy train to orgasm town or something I was gonna type.

Then we scrubba dub dubbed up and I took WestJet to Winnipeg town.

Thanks sweetie. Had an awesome time. !!!!!

Ps.... You have a really really really nice bum :)

Amazing isn't it? This lady has 17 pages of recommendations, over 52,000 views and I was the lucky gent to start this thread. Needless to say Claire and I got reacquainted for a erotic 2 hour session this morning.She is still the same lady I recalled, with a beautiful body, a smile that lights up a room and that bubbly personality that makes you feel so welcomed.

We know her signature trademark here on the board (Rrroooarrr) and that is what we had planned for our session, some roaring from me. Claire I set up this session a week ago, for her to restrain me,blindfold me and use some certain BDSM toys for me.

After our steamy warm up shower together, my time on the massage table, was fulfilled with nipple clamps,numerous clothes pins on my body,use of feathers,use of a small paddle,use of ice cubes,and the pin wheel ;).... and yes I had goosebumps and hairs standing on end.

You truly have to respect and understand the foreplay, where you are climaxed to a max, then brought back down, a little pain, and little sensual play, makes for the end result an utter explosion, and yes I did ROAR! I shouted with pleasure and every muscle in body twitched throughout the session, and especially the end.

It was a fantastic 2 hour session with Claire, I found it to be very very stimulating time, and I look forward to seeing her again.

Thanks Claire, my nipples are erect just thinking about it :)

Edited by PistolPete
fix typo

I saw Claire earlier this week and am still roarrring inside. She is quite a sexy, personable and beautiful young woman. What more could a guy ask for? She was responsive to my ministrations and attentive to my desires. I could feel that I was in Heavens playground!

Guest l***di*e***2

I've been holding off on this to try and give the experience some perspective.

As a rather infrequent participant I wanted some time to think about the wonderful time spent with this amazing goddess.

The latest pictures made it all clear.

Flashback.

So, I left a message to book the appointment after one of my favorite MP's had moved on.

The reviews were stellar, and the pictures were fantastic...

...but let me tell you, please read the entries here by this lady does get the definition of aphrodisiac.

I arrive, early and she apologizes for not being ready still adjusting her plaid skirt and top as I enter.

I pause realizing how striking this lady is, and despite my early arrival how she is ready to make me feel at home.

Some quick chit chat (she must know I am looking at the delicate curve peeking from the top of her athletic thigh just below her skirt) as she tells me about how she

rushed up to meet me.

No worries, wonderful to be here. Polite, respectful, anxious, as I am sure any of us are.

She comments on the outfit I asked for, we talk a bit to diffuse the tension. I glance at the riding crop and handcuffs on the top of the mirror.

Noted.

Though I would like to explore that world, I stick to this beautiful confident women in front of me.

No play by play but my god. Athletic, beautiful, and comfortable... plus many more positive adjectives.

The massage is perfect, the personality and time spent the same.

Next time I think I'll ask to see if I can massage this goddess first!

Claire, amazing. Look forward to seeing you next.

Luddite2012

he name says it all, when I left I was in heaven. Claire is very beautiful and sexy down to earth woman, who is easy to talk to. this was my first ever MA experience and I must say it was great. I won't go in details as every experience is ymmv bit I left with a smile and feeling great.

thank you Miss Heavens for a great time I will repeat for sure.

Beauty, hotness, fun, laughter, and endless erotic skills in giving snd getting pleasure....and she hasn't squirted for me yet ...

Claire turns me into the teenager I should have been :)

She stokes that desire and brings out the best and the horniest in you.

Guest d**eye***y

She is definitely one of the top massage experiences for me. We always have lots of fun and lots of conversation. Sexy, fun, and just an all around great time.

So I doubt I can say or add anything new that hasn't been said about this incredibly gorgeous, sexy woman but I had to say thank you. So it's been a couple of months since I've been back to Ottawa but I managed to get there and had to see this beauty again.

I decided to treat myself and book her for a 2 hour visit and I'm glad I did. From the minute I walked in it was like seeing a long lost girlfriend an we were going to make up for lost time.

Shower time was a nice warm up but I couldnt wait and had to show her how much I missed her right there. Round 1.

Then it was off to the table where the fun continued and for the remainder of our 2 hour session, it was without exception the most incredible blur of nude twister.

Claire is without a doubt the most amazing woman. Claire, thanks again for the most incredible time. You're a real sweetheart and I can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it won't be another 2 months and the next time we'll have to make it 3 hours?! Thanks beautiful. Sluuurrrrp!!

Hammy

Edited by ***6
Typo

She's a legitimate reason for guys to consider movin to Ottawa. If only we could move the rest of the Sens like alfie an I'd be house hunting. Lol. Claire is great.

Edited by ***6
Didn't see my post so put this and it's a duplucate

Claire is one special young lady. She instantly creates a warm and inviting environment for her gentleman callers. The smiles and hugs are genuine. Her massage skills are relaxing, her intelligent conversation is stimulating. A total package for the discerning gentleman. In a flash, the time is up, and it's back to reality... but you leave refreshed and rejuvenated. Treat her with respect and it comes back ten fold.

I was lucky enough to celebrate Claire's two-year cerb anniversary with her on Friday. We had a two-hour meeting. It was another awesome, wet, hot session with this gorgeous and playful woman. As 172 other reco's have already observed, she has an amazing spinner body, beautiful face, and great attitude (and a very nice bum :)).

She just keeps me coming... back.

Oh, and I'll have to try her massage some time :)

I've had the opportunity to visit with Claire a couple of times now. One thing I will say for sure, every meeting is full of good times and laughs. Her energetic and colorful personality makes every meeting a memorable one. Not only that plus a body to boot! Every meeting has been a fun filled time. For those who have seen her, know what I'm talking about, for those who haven't...what are you waiting for?

The two of us spent a long period of time together the other day. Claire is engaging, funny, has a great personality,a wicked sexy body and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We had the opportunity to have a great long chat along with some very sexy times, as our booking was quite long in duration. I said earlier I'm glad I started her recommendation page, as she is without doubt a true friend and superb MA, and we will see each other again, that is for sure.

Thanks Claire for simply being...you, down to earth and a pure enjoyment to be with. Hope you drank that bottle of wine ;)

went and visited Claire for the 1st time in almost 1.5 years. I've been meaning to see her for a long time, but our schedules didn't work out.

but today they worked out, I PM'd her last night to see if she was available today, and she was, so I booked.

I don't think much more can be added to what others have said about Claire already. she is very easy to talk to, has a great sense of humour, and the massage was awesome. it was well worth the wait to see her again.

I plan to see her again, but sooner if our schedules can make it work.

thanks again Claire, I had a great time, and until next time for sure.....

xoxox

star

For my first time ever going for a massage I don't see how I could have chosen better than Claire. I was nervous when I arrived but she is so friendly and easy to talk to that that quickly subsided. The massage and conversation were both fantastic, so I have no qualms saying that Claire is 100% worthy of all the praise she receives here!

My times with Claire are so sweet. She is just the right amount of all I want my GF to be made up of...I mean this in the most sincere way!

Even after many visits I still get "school boy excited" before I see her, then the sight, that sweet welcoming kiss, and hug from her make me forget about my day. Wherever it leads after that initial greeting, makes me happy for "daze" after too!

You keep being my Angel, and I'll keep being your Devil, babe!! XOX

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.