Made a mistake, can I fix it?

On 4/23/2024 at 4:00 PM, AdamSandler said:

She arrived last night. She's touring from Montreal (Lily-Rose and Mila). Honestly was really excited for her to come and don't really want to find another provider right now.

Trust me

in a case like this you are better off trying a different provider.   
maybe start with someone with great reviews 

5 minutes ago, fresh said:

Trust me

in a case like this you are better off trying a different provider.   
maybe start with someone with great reviews 

You may be right but I seemingly fixed things with the booker and SP so I'm still going to try. She has great reviews and I did my research before trying to book.

Fingers crossed!

Most major Hotel chains always have an event going on in their ballrooms for a convention or special event, so try to act like you belong there and just head on to the elevator while looking at your phone as if you are going over the schedule for that event. I have never had the front desk ask me what I am doing there as I have worked at many of them setting up for their conventions anyway and they probably think that is why I am there.

Or you could always try and get a hold of on of those Doordash/Skip the Dishes bag as if you are making a delivery to a room. 

Best of luck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparhawk said:

Most major Hotel chains always have an event going on in their ballrooms for a convention or special event, so try to act like you belong there and just head on to the elevator while looking at your phone as if you are going over the schedule for that event. I have never had the front desk ask me what I am doing there as I have worked at many of them setting up for their conventions anyway and they probably think that is why I am there.

Or you could always try and get a hold of on of those Doordash/Skip the Dishes bag as if you are making a delivery to a room. 

Best of luck. 

Went today. No issues at all. Walked in looking at phone straight to elevators.

15 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

Went today. No issues at all. Walked in looking at phone straight to elevators.

How did it go otherwise

38 minutes ago, fresh said:

How did it go otherwise

Amazing. I don't have much to compare it to but Lily-Rose is gorgeous and lovely. A great time was had by both of us (it seemed anyway lol)