Made a mistake, can I fix it?

Hello everyone,

Let me paint a hypothetical. If you notice my account is fairly new here and I am in fact new to the community and hobby.

I book a first true appointment. I confirm it. Show up on time. She's not ready and having issues with the hotel. I wait 20-30 minutes still nothing. I'm told I can rebook but I figure I have some time so I'll wait to see if I can still catch her. Eventually after about an hour she's available, great!

I go into the hotel and reception stops me and asks what I'm doing. "Visiting a friend". Who is your friend? What room number? Etc. They end up calling up to the room to confirm she's expecting a visitor.

I get to the room. Place the envelope. Go to the washroom to quickly shower but again I'm new. I didn't wash my hair because I'd only just showered 1.5-2 hours before and after the shower I used the towel to pretty much completely dry off. I proceeded to also put some of my clothes back on because I didn't know what to do but that was clearly not the right thing. I'm handed back my envelope and told she's "not feeling well, sorry".

Text the secretary as I leave who goes back and forth with me about how I didn't shower (I promise I absolutely did but just focused on the main area of concern). Went back and forth a few times explaining I was naive and first time, etc. 

Currently I have texted but have not received a reply back for a while and I'm worried I've been blocked.

Is there anything I can do here? I did everything else correct going in to the appointment it all just kind of flipped upside down during the moment itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I don't need it and will get a text back but maybe I have been blocked which would really suck because I've been looking forward to this person visiting.

Hypothetically... 😝

• Confused 1

Your first indication of the problem was her issues with the hotel. That should have been sorted long before your appointment. 

Far too much drama to chase this.  Find another provider.  Cut your losses and move on. 

Edited by john427smith
  • Like 4

She arrived last night. She's touring from Montreal (Lily-Rose and Mila). Honestly was really excited for her to come and don't really want to find another provider right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

Hello everyone,

Let me paint a hypothetical. If you notice my account is fairly new here and I am in fact new to the community and hobby.

I book a first true appointment. I confirm it. Show up on time. She's not ready and having issues with the hotel. I wait 20-30 minutes still nothing. I'm told I can rebook but I figure I have some time so I'll wait to see if I can still catch her. Eventually after about an hour she's available, great!

I go into the hotel and reception stops me and asks what I'm doing. "Visiting a friend". Who is your friend? What room number? Etc. They end up calling up to the room to confirm she's expecting a visitor.

I get to the room. Place the envelope. Go to the washroom to quickly shower but again I'm new. I didn't wash my hair because I'd only just showered 1.5-2 hours before and after the shower I used the towel to pretty much completely dry off. I proceeded to also put some of my clothes back on because I didn't know what to do but that was clearly not the right thing. I'm handed back my envelope and told she's "not feeling well, sorry".

Text the secretary as I leave who goes back and forth with me about how I didn't shower (I promise I absolutely did but just focused on the main area of concern). Went back and forth a few times explaining I was naive and first time, etc. 

Currently I have texted but have not received a reply back for a while and I'm worried I've been blocked.

Is there anything I can do here? I did everything else correct going in to the appointment it all just kind of flipped upside down during the moment itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I don't need it and will get a text back but maybe I have been blocked which would really suck because I've been looking forward to this person visiting.

Hypothetically... 😝

Not much you can do.  Next time don't wait so long, your time is as valuable as theirs and the moment hotel staff talks to me I'm walking away.

• Like 3

Were you just hanging out in the lobby of the hotel?  That might have raised suspicions.  I've never been stopped by reception, and that would probably freak me out.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not a good sign buddy. I would pretty much ghost myself from that hotel for a bit and also if you REALLY WANNA SEE her then do an OUTCALL. That way you might be a bit safer although it will cost you quite a bit as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevenwilson said:

Not a good sign buddy. I would pretty much ghost myself from that hotel for a bit and also if you REALLY WANNA SEE her then do an OUTCALL. That way you might be a bit safer although it will cost you quite a bit as well.

I don't have a good place for outcall unfortunately. Rather not book a hotel room just for that and my place (if that's even an option) isn't great because my dogs would be all up in her space lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdamSandler said:

I don't have a good place for outcall unfortunately. Rather not book a hotel room just for that and my place (if that's even an option) isn't great because my dogs would be all up in her space lol

BNB ?

43 minutes ago, Reddog2402 said:

Were you just hanging out in the lobby of the hotel?  That might have raised suspicions.  I've never been stopped by reception, and that would probably freak me out.  

It's sort of my fault. Because I was waiting an hour past my appointment I had to pee really bad. I assumed the hotel would have a public bathroom so I went in to see. Reception said no. Then when I went back in (probably 20-30 minutes later)she stopped me coming in the door and started asking questions.

1 minute ago, stevenwilson said:

BNB ?

Well hotel or airbnb or anything is going to make that price jump a whole lot. I think I'll try the hotel again and just wear a hat or a hooded jacket or something. I'll just come in with earphones on or something and go straight to the elevators ignoring everything else 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you do book with her/them or with someone else you don't need to wash your hair, that was not the issue.  She might have been feeling under the weather thus giving you back the envelope(good thing for you).  When you walked out of the shower, just dry up and walk out with the towel around your waist, it will come off quick enough.  My first few times I was shy, probably like you were, and didn't know what to do.  Now I might come out of the shower naked with a salute to the fine lady waiting for you nor with a towel around my waist.

Just saying...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This whole encounter sounds strange. First off being questioned by hotel desk staff would probably freak me out. It’s never happened to me before. Maybe going in for a bathroom break had them suspicious of you. 

I’ve never heard of a provider expecting someone to wash their hair. That’s kind of strange. Are you a visible minority? I know it seems racist, but it’s up to the girl if she chooses not to provide service to clients of certain races. Just wondering if this may have been a factor. 

I know Halifax doesn’t have a lot of choice compared to other places, but I’d be moving on to someone else if I got the run around like that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coco1 said:

This whole encounter sounds strange. First off being questioned by hotel desk staff would probably freak me out. It’s never happened to me before. Maybe going in for a bathroom break had them suspicious of you. 

I’ve never heard of a provider expecting someone to wash their hair. That’s kind of strange. Are you a visible minority? I know it seems racist, but it’s up to the girl if she chooses not to provide service to clients of certain races. Just wondering if this may have been a factor. 

I know Halifax doesn’t have a lot of choice compared to other places, but I’d be moving on to someone else if I got the run around like that. 

Sounds like he gave them cause to be suspicious by asking for a public washroom then coming back a half hour later. It likely also upset the lady as well to have to get involved and verify him. I'm guessing they like to fly under the radar as much as possible with the hotel staff so unwanted attention would not be welcomed. That's just my take on the situation from what I read.

There is normally no need to ever interact with the staff. Just look confident and like you know where you are going. Head strait for the elevator. And if you need to pee beforehand, find a Tim Hortons. They are everywhere 😉

Good luck 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not saying she expected me to wash my hair, I was asking if I was supposed to on here haha.

Front desk stopping me did freak me out and I wasn't sure what the hell to do. Going to see if there was a bathroom to use was definitely my bad. Should've just walked around the corner to a coffee shop or something.

I'm white. Pretty unassuming. I know it's her choice whether or not to provide her services and I didn't argue with her. I just put the rest of my clothes on and left.

Honestly I think it was the front desk calling up that had her feeling uncomfortable and when I came out of the washroom wearing clothes instead of just a towel she just decided to call everything off because it didn't feel good to her. Honestly it's all in her right to do that. I've since seemingly gotten things cleared up and am allowed to book again so hopefully I will have a much better experience if I'm able to get an appointment.

2 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

Sounds like he gave them cause to be suspicious by asking for a public washroom then coming back a half hour later. It likely also upset the lady as well to have to get involved and verify him. I'm guessing they like to fly under the radar as much as possible with the hotel staff so unwanted attention would not be welcomed. That's just my take on the situation from what I read.

There is normally no need to ever interact with the staff. Just look confident and like you know where you are going. Head strait for the elevator. And if you need to pee beforehand, find a Tim Hortons. They are everywhere 😉

Good luck 

Oh it's for sure all my fault. I think it's the front desk calling for sure that messed things up the most for me. And if she felt uncomfortable already it likely wouldn't have been a great session for either of us. I'd rather everyone feel comfortable.

Any tips for acting confident going in to the hotel? I had NO idea where the elevators were so it's hard to be confident when you have to walk in the door, pause, look around, then find where to go lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

I'm not saying she expected me to wash my hair, I was asking if I was supposed to on here haha.

Front desk stopping me did freak me out and I wasn't sure what the hell to do. Going to see if there was a bathroom to use was definitely my bad. Should've just walked around the corner to a coffee shop or something.

I'm white. Pretty unassuming. I know it's her choice whether or not to provide her services and I didn't argue with her. I just put the rest of my clothes on and left.

Honestly I think it was the front desk calling up that had her feeling uncomfortable and when I came out of the washroom wearing clothes instead of just a towel she just decided to call everything off because it didn't feel good to her. Honestly it's all in her right to do that. I've since seemingly gotten things cleared up and am allowed to book again so hopefully I will have a much better experience if I'm able to get an appointment.

Ok glad to hear it’s going to work out. Sorry I misinterpreted the hair washing thing. I took as her wanting you too. 

Yes getting a verification call from the desk staff probably freaked her out. Any serious provider is extra discreet in a hotel environment. 

Walk into the hotel confidently with a good pace, avoid making eye contact with the front desk staff and start scanning like crazy for the elevators lol. 

Good luck next time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdamSandler said:

Oh it's for sure all my fault. I think it's the front desk calling for sure that messed things up the most for me. And if she felt uncomfortable already it likely wouldn't have been a great session for either of us. I'd rather everyone feel comfortable.

Any tips for acting confident going in to the hotel? I had NO idea where the elevators were so it's hard to be confident when you have to walk in the door, pause, look around, then find where to go lol

Stop and brush your feet off on the mat inside and while you do that scan for where the elevators are.

• Like 5

Be looking down at your phone, that way you walk in with confidence, when you walk in like it's your first time there, you're looking up and around aimlessly searching for elevator doors, that's all a dead giveaway. 🙂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RobertDion said:

Be looking down at your phone, that way you walk in with confidence, when you walk in like it's your first time there, you're looking up and around aimlessly searching for elevator doors, that's all a dead giveaway. 🙂

Good one. I think the next time I may even add some ear/headphones or something because it gives me a reason to ignore someone who might try to talk to me as well. Combine earphones with head down looking at your phone seems like a solid plan.

• Like 1

I agree with all of the advice that you have been given here. Definitely a couple rookie mistakes, but you will know better for next time.
I just saw Lily Rose today. I was supposed to have a duo with her and Mila but Mila was indeed not feeling well and went home to Montreal.

I will say that my session with Lily Rose was pretty amazing. She is one of the most beautiful providers I have ever seen, especially if you like petite toned women with a beautiful face. She is in an often used hotel with a direct line to the elevators, and one that I always feel comfortable entering. I should also add that booking her was very easy and the admin person had very good communication with me.

Good luck with your next attempt! If you do get a chance to visit her, you will be as stunned as I was by her beauty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Adam, I guess everyone is giving you a mulligan on this one.  Wow, don't be a dumb-ass next time (😂jk).  Just keep things simple and don't overthink it, and never-ever engage with hotel staff.  You are there for 2 things; 1) find the elevator, and 2) get to the room.  That's it !  Easy Peasey!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Matador said:

I agree with all of the advice that you have been given here. Definitely a couple rookie mistakes, but you will know better for next time.
I just saw Lily Rose today. I was supposed to have a duo with her and Mila but Mila was indeed not feeling well and went home to Montreal.

I will say that my session with Lily Rose was pretty amazing. She is one of the most beautiful providers I have ever seen, especially if you like petite toned women with a beautiful face. She is in an often used hotel with a direct line to the elevators, and one that I always feel comfortable entering. I should also add that booking her was very easy and the admin person had very good communication with me.

Good luck with your next attempt! If you do get a chance to visit her, you will be as stunned as I was by her beauty.

I did get to actually see her (albeit briefly) before I was asked to leave. I agree she is petite, fit, and beautiful.

• Like 1