I travel alot - 140-200 flights a year. Much of this is often to boring places with no time for play but sometimes I get to visit cool places that I want to explore, preferably with someone. Lately, I have been tasting the local delicacies but I wonder what your opinions are of bringing someone with me.

Guys - any experience and/or opinions.

Ladies - what has been your experience? How do you charge? What prompts you to accompany a fellow.

I think the most important thing about travelling with someone is to have chemistry. You must truly like the person your travelling with. That way you know the trip is worth the pay. Most ladies i'm sure have travelling rates.

kisses,

Emma A

I travel quite a bit myself and I'm of two very different minds about having a companion.

I've had mostly good experiences because I knew the people I was travelling with before we did the trek. Ottawa to Tokyo for example, depending if you go Air Canada Vancouver/Toronto or through the states, is something in the order of 12 to 14 hours travelling time. So not only do you have to be comfortable enough with the person to talk and be with each other for extended periods of time, but you need to be comfortable with them to tell them "ok I need my own time" and they the same with you. It sounds lame but actually this is pretty important.

The same goes in my opinion for much shorter trips. There has to be a friendship there at least on a basic level to start if you want to ensure the trip is great for both people. Some people do not travel well or get really stressed. Some people just don't get a long, want to eat at different places et cetera. And this is something you don't want to discover mid trip.

Damn your on a flight every other day!

Wow, you need an airport service. Maybe call ahead and have someone meet you. But it looks like your only at one place for a few hours.

Ulix......I got my inspiration from Dummpy........

I will offer my services for free...to tarvel..

I make a good porter for your baggage....

I am a great conversationalist.......

and by traveling with me you will not get looked at like you have arm candy.....

On the bad side...I do not make a good companion for your other requirements......

hahahahaha

There's always the stereotype that flight attendants are fun girls. Just tell them your some big shot tech exec or something.

Guest f***2f***
There's always the stereotype that flight attendants are fun girls. Just tell them your some big shot tech exec or something.

dude the chicks on Air Canada now are not very attractive....haven't you checked them out lately?? and they are snarly bitches imho!!

The stereotype is true. I have two "friends with benefits" that are flight attendants and they are twins. And, yes they are real and they are magnificent. Have not seen them lately but the memories are fresh. I love layovers.

Ulix......I got my inspiration from Dummpy........

I will offer my services for free...to tarvel..

I make a good porter for your baggage....

I am a great conversationalist.......

and by traveling with me you will not get looked at like you have arm candy.....

On the bad side...I do not make a good companion for your other requirements......

hahahahaha

You can hold the camera!!!

I think the most important thing about travelling with someone is to have chemistry. You must truly like the person your travelling with. That way you know the trip is worth the pay. Most ladies i'm sure have travelling rates.

kisses,

Emma A

What is "chemistry" in your opinion? Is it service or adventure? I know it when I experience it and usually my little head knows it too. But one or two hours is not three days. Have you traveled this way Emma?

Damn your on a flight every other day!

Pretty much - this week 4, next week 6, September: Las Vegas, Vancouver, New York, Washington, Toronto (3 times), Chicago, North Bay, Quebec City.

The challenge is balancing work with pleasure. Sometimes all I want is to curl up together, have some quiet conversation, and eat a juicy pussy.

Travelling with anyone requires a tremendous amount of patience and a willingness to go with the flow. I have always found that approaching it with the right attitude is key. When I am asked to join in on a trip, the first question I ask is "Does the vacation start for you the minute you start packing or once you reach the destination?" If the answer is "Reaching the destination" I decline because I start my vacation the minute I decide to go. By the time I'm packing I am in such a good place mentally that the party has already started and a good time is going to be had! I rue the day they limited carryon liquid to 3 ounces, I use to carry a shampoo bottle of tequilla on the plane because there are no airlines that carry Patron!

Catherine

Travelling with anyone requires a tremendous amount of patience and a willingness to go with the flow. I have always found that approaching it with the right attitude is key. When I am asked to join in on a trip, the first question I ask is "Does the vacation start for you the minute you start packing or once you reach the destination?" If the answer is "Reaching the destination" I decline because I start my vacation the minute I decide to go. By the time I'm packing I am in such a good place mentally that the party has already started and a good time is going to be had! I rue the day they limited carryon liquid to 3 ounces, I use to carry a shampoo bottle of tequilla on the plane because there are no airlines that carry Patron!

Catherine

Cat - that is the BEST idea ever. Thank you and a big wet kiss. Lime and salt is already on board.

dude the chicks on Air Canada now are not very attractive....haven't you checked them out lately?? and they are snarly bitches imho!!

Ok that's mostly true, and especially true if you fly AC Jazz, many of the planes, as well as the flight attendants have been around since jazz was big. But West Jet and many of the American Companies have some very attractive flight attendants, and the most of the european companies are very nice (but maybe its the accents)

Find a midget and you can stick her in your suitcase and avoid any suspicions.

Or him :p hehehe

Find a midget and you can stick her in your suitcase and avoid any suspicions.

Not quite my style and what if she has piercings - the alarms go off. What if I check the suitcase and she freezes in the luggage hold? I think packing a midget is leading to other things - that is a taboo I just can't break. Next it will be gnomes, fairies, and elves (and it just gets weird with elves, trust me). I like little people but prefer spinners, twinners, and boingers.

I am in a Shania Twain world and nothing - there is no one that looks like her. Not even for rent.

I've seen this word tossed about on both cerb and terb and I asked someone on terb what it meant and got nowhere. I can only assume it means a thin, model type?

Spinner is usually used to describe a very small (light) girl. (not a small person) See the urban dictionary....

1. spinner

A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

"She's a spinner."

by x Jan 22, 2003 email it 0 comments

2. Spinner

A tiny little girl that can spin around on your dong.

I want to get that spinner in my bed and put her to work.

by Geoff Samet Apr 11, 2004 email it 0 comments

3. spinner

a female of petite stature,enabling

a wide variety of manipulations.

DAMN!you never see a spinner with a

butt that big!

by korvex Jul 28, 2004 email it 0 comments

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. I also just noticed the slang/abbreviation list in the FAQ. Thanks for the info.

Sorry to have semi-hijacked the thread there.

Spinner is usually used to describe a very small (light) girl. (not a small person) See the urban dictionary....

1. spinner

A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

"She's a spinner."

by x Jan 22, 2003 email it 0 comments

2. Spinner

A tiny little girl that can spin around on your dong.

I want to get that spinner in my bed and put her to work.

by Geoff Samet Apr 11, 2004 email it 0 comments

3. spinner

a female of petite stature,enabling

a wide variety of manipulations.

DAMN!you never see a spinner with a

butt that big!

by korvex Jul 28, 2004 email it 0 comments