Three ccheers for CERB and our Mod...

I do believe our MOD deserves to be congratulated and given some recognition here.....

He has set up this board and maintains a level of decrum that is rare in te Pooning business..........He sticks to his guns and has done a great service to us all by having this forum around.

I would also like to see a round of thanks to all the vallued members here who make this board so active....

this board has more action for Ottawa than any other board I see.......

I am not sure how it reflects for other cities.....but I am sure the Ottawa-CERBians apprectiate CERB....

So lets hear it for the MOD

Being a moderator is a hard job, it's like being a parent at times. Keeping us in line, sending us to our room at times and when we deserve it we get treats, like social networking upgrades, video chat etc...

Kuddos to you Chris!

Guest northman252525

Kudos, to the mod for keeping this site operating. i haven't been on very long, but the site keeps getting better.

Wow, Thanks guys! I had my doubts that a board without negative reviews and without fighting would survive. I am very glad it is working out (well in Ottawa at least) and we have a amazing group of guys & gals here! You all make the board what it is... I just keep the peace (or at least try).

Yes Mod, you are a wonderful and interested(ing) person(s).

Congratulations. I love this board and it's participants.

leyley

Guest f***2f***

MOD you rock man...enjoyed chatting in the chat room a few times with you too....you're a good man...thanks...if not for this Board I'd still be hanging on it strip bars and going home horny!!

CERB is really filling a great role for Ottawa. The MOD's attention to decorum and the support of the members makes this great. I certainly find that there is more activity on CERB now than other boards that are becoming less useful.

Well done and thanks MOD and members.

It appears that Ottawa is the most active city for posts and threads. Thanks MOD for providing a great environment to share experiences, ideas and foster discussion. To the members, well done.

Just have to say thanks as well ,You have done a great job with this site and it keeps getting better everyday.

It's a tough job, I know from experience. The best way I can think to thank Mod is to be the best boyscout I can be and obey the rules, lessening his workload. I agree though, it's a nice ship you have here and I'm grateful to be a passenger.

Guest wi***w
CERB is really filling a great role for Ottawa.

Don't forget about us out here on the east coast. Even though there are fewer member here in the Maritimes, we all find this board very informative and entertaining. I've been told by many of my clients that they do visit here for info and recommendations but don't post many reviews. We appreciate the hard work the mods do here to provide a board that isn't all about bashing each other. Although I don't post alot, I check in several times a week to read the new threads and keep up with what's happening in the biz..

Thanks Mod

This board is facilitated in a way that brings the dignity our industry so desperately needs. The dedication it takes to ensure CERB maintains its exceedingly high standards speaks for itself. The Mod has brought out our best by expecting it. Thank you...again.

Catherine

Here, here... my hat off to you sir, what a great site and to all the the members that make it what it is... :cool:

Mod,

Kudos for doing a fine job with this board and taking initiative to be consistently improving.

I just wanted to say the new live SHOUT window is kinda cool, thanks. It definitely addresses some of the issues that have been discussed. It's a little distracting, maybe if it was a little smaller or linked to our profiles so we can turn it on or off, it might be nice. I know the mods are working hard to make this the best site around, and it is!

Thanks. I made it a little smaller but maybe it would be better at the bottom of all the pages? Let me know (Top / Bottom / Remove it... I will make a poll)

Thanks. I made it a little smaller but maybe it would be better at the bottom of all the pages? Let me know (Top / Bottom / Remove it... I will make a poll)

It's look's much better now that it's smaller. :p

It's not so distracting now.. I'd leave it where it is.

Kim

I like this place, and although my shyness prevents me posting as much as I would like, I enjoy being here.

Maybe we all have common interests :)