I know some gents love to see a woman in a particular outfit. My question is what would you consider a slutty outfit and a sexy one?

My preference is for seduction and tease. Something that shows off your form' date=' but doesn't give it all away.[/quote']

I agree. The key phrase is "doesn't give it all away", because even outfits that reveal more than form can be sexy. It's about the degree of blatant exposure. Sheer bikinis are sexy. Crotchless panties are slutty.

too me something that is sexy or erotic "hints" at what might be there and is somewhat innocent flirtation making your imagination work overtime where slutty kinda proves whats there without the mystique-or the need to imagine !

Bust cleavage and toe cleavage are sexy no matter how long the skirt (or if the lady is wearing pants).

It really depends on more than just clothing, does it not? Isn't there more to being sexy or slutty than just your attire? To me attitude, comfort level, location, etc. all come into play when deciding if someone is "sexy or slutty."

If you take a set of identical twins and outfit them the same but put twin A at home in the bedroom with her lover I would consider that to be sexy. However if you put twin B in a club with that same outfit on I would consider that to be slutty. Point being perception, location, attitude, confidence, etc. all come into play before I will brand someone a certain way.

Long of the short if it is between two consenting adults behind closed doors slutty can be sexy!

• Like 1

It really depends on more than just clothing, does it not? Isn't there more to being sexy or slutty than just your attire

True, but the original question was specifically about attire.

I think the majority of us prefer to keep things to the imagination. If you reveal everything all at once, people will only see you as an object, not as a real, mysterious person who they want to get to know. I try to never act as though I don't know that my outfit is skimpy, it really does look fake when I've been dragged out by well meaning girlfriends that make me over. If I'm going slutty I wear it with pride. : )That's my going out in public thoughts.

As a provider I've been asked to wear anything from a lacy bra set to yoga pants.

For me, the difference between trashiness and beauty is just pure class and how you wear it.

Let me explain the reason behind the question. I have been asked to wear my sluttiest outfit. (I have no problem with clothing requests once I have met someone and if it's something I have or am comfortable with) This is where I need help, what is considered slutty vs sexy? Describe an outfit you find slutty ie the crotchless panties :)

True, but the original question was specifically about attire.

True, but the original question also mentioned "gents" and I see ladies responding so I assumed that topic expansion and clarification is acceptable!

I know some gents love to see a woman in a particular outfit. My question is what would you consider a slutty outfit and a sexy one?

Pencil skirt = sexy.

Mini skirt = slutty.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either.

Sluttiest would probably be something that barely contains you...nipples almost visible, impossible for you to sit down without flashing someone, stupid high heels. (personal opinion ;))

mentioned "gents"

yup that is what you are :)

Ladies are more than welcome to chime in!

And yes, thanks for barely there nipple and naughty bits :) slutty in my books...now I know what to choose :)

To me something sexy is something you could wear to go out in public and can be looked at by all the guys and their SO would not be mad at you or their man.

Now the slutty look is what you would wear inside your house for your partners eyes only because if you wear that in public you will have every ones eyes on you and all the guys SO will be mad at both you and their man for looking.

• Like 1

Interesting question. I used to not really like the 'slutty' look but I love it now... If.... And here's the if.... It is under more conservative dress. I just love meeting a woman who looks conservative on the outside but who's wearing something wild and hot beneath.

I went on a date with a woman once who was dressed like she just stopped work at a government office. When the clothes came off, my breath was taken away. It revealed to me what she must have been thinking of as she got dressed that day.

Not sure if I'm making sense. I guess I was just really turned on by the contrast. And yes, they were crotchless panties. But somehow, it worked. :-)

You've got a sexy, curvy body so thinking a very short skirt, stockings, lots of cleavege and nothing under the skirt would be great. You're a class act so slutty you would wear very well. : )

• Like 1

And as a general rule, (in my head at least), the higher the heels the sluttier they are. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I agree a lot with notch......outside attire sexy......evening and cocktail attire.....stuff that keeps you guessing...

Slutty....schoolgirl......erotic dancer stage clothing....things that leave nothing to the imagination

A full lingerie outfit with everything covered.....sexy......

Lingerie with open crotch and push up bra with open nipples....slutty

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest K****r De**xe

Hmmmm Meg your a class act that slutty does not fit. IMO

I am thinking very short skirt( maybe latex),of course nothing under it, matching shorty tank top with zippers over the nipples, chain choker, and 5 inch CFMPs

(come fuck me pumps).Wild and highly sprayed hair, HOT red lips stick and nails

cigarette holder and small furry dog. Thats about it.

Hey was that you in Vegas I saw standing at the bar all hot in latex???? LOL

Real life has a way of biting us back

Enjoy your date XXXXXXXX

I think others have got "it" ... sexy is what you could wear anywhere with anyone ... slutty is not

do you know why men love women in leather ... cause they smell like new cars!

Hmmmm Meg your a class act that slutty does not fit. IMO

I am thinking very short skirt( maybe latex),of course nothing under it, matching shorty tank top with zippers over the nipples, chain choker, and 5 inch CFMPs

(come fuck me pumps).Wild and highly sprayed hair, HOT red lips stick and nails

cigarette holder and small furry dog. Thats about it.

Hey was that you in Vegas I saw standing at the bar all hot in latex???? LOL

Real life has a way of biting us back

Enjoy your date XXXXXXXX

I was thinking along the same lines.

Micro mini skirt in gold lame. Short tank top in black and gold that shows cleavage and midriff. Red lipstick and nails.

crotchless panties or thong with thigh high fishnets and black stilettos.

or something like this:

23-L.jpg

• Like 2

Meg, I would see you in a dress like this, it is very sexy and slutty at the same time.

sophie-turner.jpg

Slutty, I don't think you would wear this in public.

amateurs-19.jpg

Sexy, can be worn in public.

253872-109748945782186-100002412424567-97739-4855777-n.jpg

I think maybe it's a matter of altitude.

Being totally naked can be slutty or sexy.

In the same lingerie, one can be slutty or sexy.

Wearing a miniskirt can be slutty or sexy.

All depends on how you show it.