Tattooed SP's?

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you know of any SP's that are tattooed and/or pierced? I have been looking for one since I kinda have a punk/rock girl fetish. Thanks.

You may be interested in my good friend maxine....as far as i know you can currently find her thru PK.

she's definately what you're looking for.

I concur with Pot of Gold, PK Maxine is loaded with "them things" as i discovered recently.

They are a turnoff for me although I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her.

To each his own.

leyley

PrettyPaige22 has some really nice ones! She can pull of the rocker girl look if that is what you want!!

I like tats too, but I don't see a single one on Maxine? They must be on her back.

It's tough finding a girl with tattooed sleeves, let alone an SP with sleeves!

most likely you will not see ink on the photos of the ladies.......it alows them some anonimity here on the web if they are not shown.

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you know of any SP's that are tattooed and/or pierced? I have been looking for one since I kinda have a punk/rock girl fetish. Thanks.

OTOH, if you want an non-FS from a tattooed, pierced MPA, there's always "Aarynne" (I think you will find details using search).

I like tats too, but I don't see a single one on Maxine? They must be on her back.

It's tough finding a girl with tattooed sleeves, let alone an SP with sleeves!

it's a privacy thing for sure, she as elected to hide themin her photos....not intended to be B&S....Jus tryin to remain anonymous. take my word, she has a couple tatoos.

Guest *D E**a

I have tatts on my forearms, fingers and ankle....I want more :D lol.....no sleeves but they r out there.....u just have to look for them. I love tatts! Especially on men...lol XO DD Emma

I love tats - and need to get some, but may go with branding instead - but my fav is the "tramp stamp" just above the ass. Lovely movement in doggy style - wook woof.

A buddy of mine worked as an orderly in a nursing home during university. One patient, a lovely 82 year old woman, sweet as apple pie, surprised the hell out of him by showing him hers. In detailed script, about 6 inches across, it said: Ride Me!

Grandma had been a war-time supporter - a spanner spinner, so to speak.

Uli,

The story about Granny is hilarious!

I love a few tattoos but to me, this is just too much!

And add a few piercings with that...

OMG, what would her mother say! ;-)