BOL anyone?

Any of you ladies offer BOL ( back off lady ) ? Here's the situation - My ex of a few years has informed me we're getting back together. I've told her numerous times it isn't happening. I don't want to get rude with her as I'd like to keep an amicable relationship with her but I'm getting short on ideas. I've recently told her I'm seeing someone else but fear she may be onto my attempted deception. She's asking for info with my new squeeze like her name, occupation, etc.. So what I'm thinking is I could get one of you ladies to drive with me to her abode, I could introduce you as my special friend and all the while you could maybe be giving her the stink eye.. possible throw in a growl or a sneer....

on second thought this may not be a good idea - you may be countered by NYBOL ( no you back off lady ). I wouldn't expect any of you would want to experience that - my ex, she be a firecracker ..

:)

on second thought this may not be a good idea - you may be countered by NYBOL ( no you back off lady ). I wouldn't expect any of you would want to experience that - my ex, she be a firecracker ..

:)

So why post this then? Sounds like a totally inappropriate thing to ask anyone to do.

• Like 4

Guest *ig*a**
So why post this then? Sounds like a totally inappropriate thing to ask anyone to do.

Why would you ask anyone to get involved with this sounds dangerous

Posted via Mobile Device

She sounds like she could fly off the handle. Why not just quit accepting any contact with her. Ignore her calls, her drive-by's, AVOID her period. No need to set up a fake scenario if you stop enabling her!

• Like 1

I was going to nominate Angela's comment but I've gotta spread the love around first.

If you're having trouble following Meg's advice I suggest you check out Madison's WFE (wife experience) service and see if that will inspire you:

http://www.switchmadison.com/page5.php

icon7.gifCheers, J

The relationship you describe starts and should end between 2 people. No need and frankly destructuve to bring a 3rd person into this (SP or not). IMHO Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds more like SOL.

Your post speaks more of yourself than your ex.

If you can't resolve this yourself in a mature civilized manner, and you need someone to serve and protect you - call your mom or the cops or both, but don't suck other people and the community into your 'blackholes' and expect others to solve your problems and heal your issues. Like cheating on a test - you only really cheat yourself, as running away from life only leaves you running away from yourself. Life is going nowhere, until death - and then it's too late to really live.

I find your request uncouth and unbecoming of a gentlemen, and can only wish you the best in reflection of your situation to have it resolved amicably between yourself and your ex.

Carpe Peaciem!

You told her you are seeing someone? Well make that someone a guy!

Go through with your social call and while you are there make sure you fondle him or snuggle with him or kiss him and that should convince her you are not interested in her.

How you will find such a guy, I do not know, but it is worth a try.

• Like 1

Guest **n****er

Wow...you guys need to lighten up. This was clearly a post in jest. I dont think he really ever intended for help with this problem.

She sounds focused on you irrespective of your feelings or situation. She won't give a damn about whether you are seeing someone or not, all she wants is you. I know, my ex (which is part of the reason she is my ex) was like that. What I wanted didn't matter, all that mattered to her was her, and what mattered to her was not losing her b/f (me)...even though her own behaviour was the cause

She sounds like she has the potential to stalk (sorry, been there, and it's scary) you. If I were you, change your phone number so it's unlisted. If she sends you something in the mail, return to sender, change the locks on your door (just in case she has a key...she might).

If she manages to phone you, say at work, just hang up on her. After this, she might get the hint

If she escalates to stalking, call the police.

I did go through it, five months of sitting on pins and needles, but it ended

I'm not cold, but when someone is focused on you, it is all about them...they don't care about you at all.

And most of all don't get an innocent third party involved in this. They have their own lives to run, they don't need to be dragged into something like this

Good luck dealing with your ex

RG

I do hope your joking and just venting about your ex. Sounds like you have a stalker personality type hunting you down so getting someone else involved would be foolish (and a SP would never do this as it would put her at risk). Sounds like you need to maybe consider a restraining order or just simply stop affiliating with her. If your having long enough conversations with her where she can ask for names, job, etc... then you are not helping your problem are you!? Anyway.. before posting something like this it may be a good idea to think it over a little more first and ask yourself..."is this going to get flagged by people and waste the mods time" (I wish more people would think that before hitting that submit button)