Go to EB/TO first! Going to Broadways might turn you off parlors.

Once you've been to EB try other places for sure, but at least you'll have a baseline for comparison.

Guest p***m****5

Absolutely check out EB/TO if you want to ease in. It's very relaxing and is usually a lot of fun!

@ Newbie.....you joined 5 years ago and this is your first post? hmmmm

I have a life to attend to, bills gotta be paid.

I am not as blessed as you are to spend so much time on CERB.

Guest ***nno**n***

Even busy people, with bills to pay have time for a favorite past-time.

For the time it takes to drink a beer, you have time to share here.

It's a great place to get information, but it's better when you are willing to give too.

IMO

Shannon

Last place on Earth I would go. Except Moonlight.

you mentioned broadways is the last place on earth you'd go, other than moonlight, may I ask is it a bunch of reasons? Or one major reason? Which place would you recommend?

Edited by Spike55
I quoted the wrong post

Broadways is kind of a dump, but there are some amazing ladies there. If that does not bother you it can be a lot of fun.

Broadway's is disgusting, they must be paying off their health inspector.

1 : Filthy carpets, walls, bed linens, towels

2 : Only one shower, which has not been cleaned in years

3 : Crappy location, poor parking

4 : Much better attendants elsewhere, or go for indy

Some guys have favourites there. For the money I'd rather go to EB or an Indy.

• Like 1

Broadway's is disgusting, they must be paying off their health inspector.

1 : Filthy carpets, walls, bed linens, towels

2 : Only one shower, which has not been cleaned in years

3 : Crappy location, poor parking

4 : Much better attendants elsewhere, or go for indy

Some guys have favourites there. For the money I'd rather go to EB or an Indy.

True on several counts though I must say that usually when I go there are several pretty hot ladies working. Last time I saw Danielle. Little older but in shape, attractive and awesome service. Best that I have seen there.

Anyone seen Caitlin there? She caught my eye last time I viewed the line up.

I have seen her loads of times. She would be my main reason for going there. Has a lot on menu options I like.

Are you referring to Danielle or Caitlin?

Are you referring to Danielle or Caitlin?

He must mean Danielle ... night and day difference between the services of those two. Danielle also trusts you more if you repeat. Not many repeat with the other one.

I mean Caitlin. I have seen her a number of times, though not for the last six months. She trusts me and I trust and like her. My main reason for not going back is that the place is rough, and paying for the room as well as the girl adds up over time. Indy girls have been more my thing recently. That said I went there yesterday and saw Victoria, who was fine.

My main reason for not going back is that the place is rough,

Talk about an understatement.

The dirty ally in the back lane is much cleaner then the inside.

At leaset the ally gets rained on once in a while.

And I am no clean freak.

Can you imagine what a CSI blue light and the DNA residue it would reveal. "total whiteout"

Its a shame, because there are some lovely and nice ladies that work there.

Maybe a water pipe will break and flood the place.

So they have to strip the place down to the studs and start over.

But most likely they would just carry on and hand black garbage bags at the door.

Talk about an understatement.

The dirty ally in the back lane is much cleaner then the inside.

At leaset the ally gets rained on once in a while.

And I am no clean freak.

Can you imagine what a CSI blue light and the DNA residue it would reveal. "total whiteout"

Its a shame, because there are some lovely and nice ladies that work there.

Maybe a water pipe will break and flood the place.

So they have to strip the place down to the studs and start over.

But most likely they would just carry on and hand black garbage bags at the door.

You are right!

But what incentive does the owner have to make improvments?

If the city health inpectors are going to allow them to operate such a filthy establishment and the guys keep coming. Why?

There is absolutely no reason, as the owner sees it, to take $20 -30 K out of his profits and spend it on renovations when I'm sure he'd rather keep it to himself. It's human nature and I can't say I wouldn't act the same way.

Now if by not improving things he was to see a dramatic drop in revenue or he could realize a significant return on investment for improving the place (more business) then he likely would.

So unless the city walks in one day and orders him to clean the place up or guys stop going or girls stop working in such conditions it won't change.

Basic cleaning and disinfecting does not cost 20-30k.

You don't have to renovate maybe just clean the place.

I believe I heard a story of past renown that were made to rip

Out because of permits . Something like that.

Typed on. Phone sorry.

Was there a little while back and the girl said they are slowly renovating. Some newly painted walls and that was it. Carpet was still old and discusting as ever.

Basic cleaning and disinfecting does not cost 20-30k.

You don't have to renovate maybe just clean the place.

You are right. A little elbow grease and a few dollars in disinfectant would do this place wonders. I guess I was just thinking a bit above that.

The problem in Wpg whether it comes to MP's or strip clubs is that there is so little competition. These bozo's can run these places how they like and still make money.

We guys have no options. You can either go somewhere nice such as EB but no FS, you can go somewhere decent with FS but the owner and manager are nuts and chase away all the good talent (Nevadas) or go to BW's where you can get FS and decent talent but its a shit hole.

Not that it would happen but if anyone ever opened up a real nice FS parlour here like they have in TO or Vanc. these other place would be toast.

Back in the 90s they planned to expand to the ground level, where the laundromat was. They built rooms like EB with tubs and showers, the works. Someone who saw it said it was very nice, a rival for EB/TO. God knows how much it cost. Then they never got their licence or zoning. I can't remember for sure but I think it was open for a few days, maybe even hours, and then ordered to close.

The owner said it was approved, the city said it wasn't. My opinion is it had been approved, but the city caved in to the political-correctness lobby. Glen Murray would throw anyone under a bus to get votes.

So maybe the owners have decided, to hell with it, no more investing after that debacle.

It would be great if competition opened up but the city won't allow it. The powers that be want to appear pious and squeaky clean...notwithstanding crooked fire hall deals all over the place, conflicts of interest, etc etc.

• Like 1

Went to this place a few times a year or two ago.

Had a decent time with a girl named Eva or Ava? Anyone know if she is still there? She was working days at that time.

Went back a couple more times and kinda lost interest with the place, for the same reasons mentioned earlier in other posts. The place looked kinda like a slum, and the girls didn't use timers and no clocks in the room. Somone just came and banged on the door when the session was almost up, so I had no idea if I got the payed for time or not....

Last time I was there my attendant seemed kinda grouchy like she didn't want to be there and tried to haggle for a higher tip than I normally paid there or other places I had been...

Anyone know if this place is any better? Or worse?

Don't think I would return unless the place had gotten an overhaul.

It sucks that this place looks so dirty, when I walked in to check the place out the girls looked much better looking than the girls at eb/to. If only we could have the girls from broadways go over to eb/to haha.

Went to this place a few times a year or two ago.

Had a decent time with a girl named Eva or Ava? Anyone know if she is still there? She was working days at that time.

Went back a couple more times and kinda lost interest with the place, for the same reasons mentioned earlier in other posts. The place looked kinda like a slum, and the girls didn't use timers and no clocks in the room. Somone just came and banged on the door when the session was almost up, so I had no idea if I got the payed for time or not....

Last time I was there my attendant seemed kinda grouchy like she didn't want to be there and tried to haggle for a higher tip than I normally paid there or other places I had been...

Anyone know if this place is any better? Or worse?

Don't think I would return unless the place had gotten an overhaul.

I saw Ava there last week. This one was skinny, Asian, no boobs to speak of and so so face. She was fairly personable, good enthusiasm and decent service. I didn't feel we matched up well but would not say it was due to anything in particular.

I have never encountered haggling there. Prices have been consistent. Just wish the damn shower worked.

• Like 1