Went there today.

First time, I was nervous.

Was greeted at the door by a friendly girl with long black thick hair and nice everything. she took me back to a reception area that had a desk, chairs and couch.

I did some research before hand but I think I got mixed with one of the the other places. I was looking at the desk for a big book of pictures to look through. But no book was there. lol

Well at this place you get the meet the pretty ladies in person before hand. It was done in a very easy going, non-stressful, respectful way. The Ladies just popped by, one at a time introduced themselves and left.

My questions were welcomed, suggestions were offered, it was all very easy.

I ended up with Kate.

Who has a tight body, an ass to die for, very pretty face, smiles alot, has very long sexy legs. She is easy going and friendly. I will definitely repeat.

On the down side, the place, in general is run down. The back stairs are scary.

However the room was clean and the choices were many and very beautiful.

Take care

D. : )

Had good sessions there lately with Lynn and Tessa. If they look similar, there's a reason for that - they're sisters.

With that, and now Jayde from Nevada's is there, BW's is back on the radar for me again

Had good sessions there lately with Lynn and Tessa. If they look similar, there\'s a reason for that - they\'re sisters.

With that, and now Jayde from Nevada\'s is there, BW\'s is back on the radar for me again

Sisters? Duos? Please say yes! THAT would get me back to Broadways!

I stopped by Broadway's yesterday. They had some cute girls working, but the price my attendant wanted was well in excess of most, perhaps all independents. Furthermore, price wouldn't be discussed prior to commitment to the engagement.

Guest for**e*****an

went to broadways the other day.. looks like they are doing an overhaul.. drywalling and new paint job.. I seen some new girls there. one tall one and a new blond.. definitely going back as I was there to see a favorite of mine..

Was there earlier with a pocket full of dough, but only a couple ladies were available.

Nice blonde milf.

Sexy exotic one named Sonya.

I didn't pull the trigger on this visit, just turned into a tire kick. Will return when selection is more abundant.

Anybody experience Sonya, I only got a peek @ her but my eyes were slow to move from bottom up. Looks like a dancer.

Willing to TOFTT also.

If this is Sonja, in her twenties, attractive face, had dark hair when I last saw her..

..talks a lot thru out your session.. I mean A LOT..

I have never been to Broadway's. thinking of taking the plunge. Could someone please pm me details of cost and what to expect, etiquette etc.

Thanks

I saw Jessica. Very tall, lean body, she doesn't say very much. Nice hj, decent cbj, good fs. No daty, or dfk.

Fairly indicative of my Jessica experience. She was very quiet and the service was ok apart from her CBJ which was actually excellent. She has a great bod, firm and toight.

Looking at visiting this place. Have never been to any place like it before.

Can somebody PM me too about the details.

What should I expect to pay and how do I go about going in?

Any tips for a rookie?

Guest s*r***a**9

@ Newbie.....you joined 5 years ago and this is your first post? hmmmm

Give him a break, some people take a while to actually take the plunge.

I was over almost 2 years before I'd go more than a HJ and another year of CBJ before I went full service.

Newbie, send me a PM and I'll give you some details and recommendations for good massage and HJ's. Let me know what sort of experience you are looking for so I can make a better recommendation for you.

Personally for someone wanting to take the plunge and start with just a massage, I'd say Shannon. Especially if you like the more BBW type as opposed to a spinner.