Does anyone know if Lacey is still there? my only time there was with her and it was freaking amazing! fs everything and she was hot as hell. blondish red curly hair, killer body, totally cool attitude.

Hey! Could anybody pm me the rates for broadways? I'm going somewhere tonight, either here or eb/to. I know eb/to is cleaner, but I hear the girls are a bit better at broadways. It might depend on the rate!

Thanks.

Saw Holly today...wow! Absolutely gorgeous, a little shy at first (didn't like the hot tub or do much, cause she was too hot in it) but more comfortable at the end. Mixed ending (HJ/BJ) was awesome! Almost as good as FS. Will repeat.

Also, maybe it's just me, but the facilities are much nicer this time around. Pretty clean too.

I have never encountered haggling there. Prices have been consistent.

I haven't been there for a few years.

The last time was an ordeal of non-stop upselling. Ended up paying $100 for a girl barely brushing her fingertips across my back. She kept on saying she would do this and that for $$$...and then after I gave her the money she'd backtrack. Before this I'd had another one pull the exact same BS.

Yeah, they have some nice looking girls there. But I would never go back, ever. Don't let your little head do your thinking.

Guest *bs****

Was there a month ago. Saw Danielle. Took the advice of one of the earlier posts on this thread. Looked for a smile and interest on their faces. Daniele had that look. Only went with a cbj and massage as it was my first ever visit to a parlour. Very personable, lovely small boobs and was really into it. Definitely recommend her.

Kelly from Nevada's has moved over to B'ways, going by Mandy now. Still love the sessions with her... very into it, great facial expressions and lots of eye contact throughout. If she's faking, she's good at it. Great body, great dirty-talker, great all-around. Definitely my fave at B'ways right now.

Saw on other thread that she had answered a phone during session? Has never happened to me with her (would probably be a deal-breaker for me too).

Saw Selena at B'ways too, recently. Due to board rules, cannot comment further.

I haven't been to b-ways since Jayde use to work there. I was thinking of stopping in there and checking things out, can anyone recommend provider who provides a GFE session.

Edited by praireboy

Saw katelyn on Friday. Good experience, although seemed very rushed and she answered her phone twice during my time.

Saw katelyn on Friday. Good experience, although seemed very rushed and she answered her phone twice during my time.

There are a number of comments about katelyn on the other erb site. Worthwhile reading.

Saw Katelyn once last year... I'm surprised she's still around. Good-looking, to be sure, but I might as well have been pumping a corpse. Zero reaction, and looked like she was bored as hell.

Another one that's answering phone calls during session? Yeesh... getting to be an epidemic!

Lol, i saw one SP downtown who actually answered her cell phone while performing CBJ on me and i was like what?! she wasn't verbally talking just "mmhmm" replies. Talk about multi tasking lol.

I have been by Broadways twice now. Once at 4:15 and once at 5:30 and once they said the shift changed so there weren't many girls. 1st time there were 2, 1 that looked good but wasn't interested, 2nd was kind of scary so I left. Same situation the second trip. A lot of people in this thread say the girls are better at Broadways than EB but that hasn't been my experience. When should I go? Just about to give up on Broadways

You're way too easy to please! Don't enable bad behaviour by SPs.

Went at 7 pm and there was a good selection of girls. Had a 1/2 hour session with Jessica. Cute, had timing down for each stage. A little impersonal and would likely try another girl before repeating.

You're way too easy to please! Don't enable bad behaviour by SPs.

Don't put up with poor service either!! You are definitely too easy to please.

I have been by Broadways twice now. Once at 4:15 and once at 5:30 and once they said the shift changed so there weren't many girls. 1st time there were 2, 1 that looked good but wasn't interested, 2nd was kind of scary so I left. Same situation the second trip. A lot of people in this thread say the girls are better at Broadways than EB but that hasn't been my experience. When should I go? Just about to give up on Broadways

I am not sure what time shift change is but I find that after 7pm (on Fridays) there quite a few ladies to choose from in the line up. When I have gone earlier or even mid afternoon usually there were only 2-3 ladies.

• Like 3

I try to avoid the MPs between 4 and 6, since the afternoon shift ladies are thinking more about leaving for the day than about their clients, and the evening shifters are often late (coming in at about 6pm-ish).

Can someone pm the $$ of this place and what they have to offer? i impression is shower/bath - head - fs? was there a bed? and is it usually a one hour session?

Guest *bs****

You can book however much time you want. There's rooms with or without hottubs. There are small bed/massage tables in the rooms. You pay up front for the room, pick the sp you want and then once in the room, negotiations begin for services and $$. Each girl sets her price. I went with Danielle. Very enthusiastic. Made me feel real comfortable and then real good.

This is the place to go if you are looking for a relaxing massage wirhna he. The ladies are great, clean place(not too many floaters lol) and they treat you well

I'll keep going back

As a new member I can't chage my previous post, so I just want to add, they have turned out some really great fs providers. I don't think I have to name names

• Like 1

So I headed down there today. For me the other two parlors had been my preference to date,NAND Broadway's was reputationally disadvantaged. However recent reviews prompted me to check it out.

So cleanliness wise I would say it is now comparable to Nevada. There were several ladies down there, but I spent some time with Danielle. I would judge her late thirtees, attractive and I had a good chemistry going with her. She is great, we had a lot of fun. Good massage, excellent on all other counts. Left very happy.

Would recommend and certainly repeat.

Dave

However recent reviews prompted me to check it out.

So cleanliness wise I would say it is now comparable to Nevada.

Dave

Glad to hear it's been cleaned up.

I think I will give them another try.

D.